Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Palin really the idiot or is it..?

Patience Pays...

Default Is Palin really the idiot or is it..?

McCain, after reading a story about her I really think Palin is not enjoying the position she's in and she realizes that she is being used by the McCain campaign. I don't think she even believes in what she is saying and doesn't care to attack Obama, but the campaign has given her that role so she has to run with it. Thoughts?

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

wouldnt surprise me, im sure she is actually a really good person as far as politics go but somethin with that campaign has made her look like a moran.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    McCain, after reading a story about her I really think Palin is not enjoying the position she's in and she realizes that she is being used by the McCain campaign. I don't think she even believes in what she is saying and doesn't care to attack Obama, but the campaign has given her that role so she has to run with it. Thoughts?
    I agree 100%. Since day 1 she has had the hand up her ass playing puppet for the McCain camp. She honestly has had more press time spewing Obama attacks, than economic policy and things that matter. I said it when they picked her! Its not because she is qualified at all.

IA KING

honestly i don't think either of them know whats going on - i believe the campaign is probably dictating most of whats going on... palin is no more then a puppet and looking at mccains reactions to his supporters outburst and his lack of enthusiasm makes me think he is ready for this to be over.

its pretty unfortunate but politicians are only tools for the cabinet that feeds them.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    honestly i don't think either of them know whats going on - i believe the campaign is probably dictating most of whats going on... palin is no more then a puppet and looking at mccains reactions to his supporters outburst and his lack of enthusiasm makes me think he is ready for this to be over.

its pretty unfortunate but politicians are only tools for the cabinet that feeds them.
    This is basically truth. My old man was telling me that the handlers were really getting in the way of him doing his job and keeping her on a very strict leash.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Patience Pays...

I say let her take over, at this point it really wouldn't hurt anything. Let her run the campaign that she did to become governor of Alaska.

Palin is an idiot, seeing as she's basically incompetent when it comes to actually discussing the issues. The whole McCain campaign is incompetent. This is a sad time to be a republican, that's for sure. She's being used because her status appeals to many republican voters, and if she spreads fear tactics it will work with the ignorant masses of republicans. Just like Obama's campaign has appealed to the ignorant masses of democrats. That's what politics is all about, saying what potential voters want to hear whether you believe in it or not. That's why I'm still saying Ron Paul ftmfw.

I think if they let Palin be Palin she would be alright. We all know she had a quick brain drain on how to act/what to/not to do during interviews. When she came out, out came a politically correct non-answering VP.

Anyway its not down to democrats vs republicans. More like Commie hippies vs Americans. Rather have mcSame than someone who wants to change us to Venezuela.

my thoughts.

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rrutter81
    I think if they let Palin be Palin she would be alright. We all know she had a quick brain drain on how to act/what to/not to do during interviews. When she came out, out came a politically correct non-answering VP.

Anyway its not down to democrats vs republicans. More like Commie hippies vs Americans. Rather have mcSame than someone who wants to change us to Venezuela.

my thoughts.
    ^^^Fox News watcher.

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    ^^^Fox News watcher.
    LOL ok and my Dad worked for her so what would you call me? Seriously your opinion is worth about as much air.
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    LOL ok and my Dad worked for her so what would you call me? Seriously your opinion is worth about as much air.

Then why are you asking it?

you guys cant see the forest for the trees.. you are talking about puppets???? how about the YOUTUBE videos when Obama's prompter malfunctioned.. WAAAA WAAA WAAITT

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by accordm3
    you guys cant see the forest for the trees.. you are talking about puppets???? how about the YOUTUBE videos when Obama's prompter malfunctioned.. WAAAA WAAA WAAITT
    Obama use to freely speak, but Obama, as well as McCain and Palin, read from a script in this final stretch in an attempt to avoid any mishaps or fumbling of words.

But lets not talk about Obama messing up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    ^^^Fox News watcher.
    radio

i dont watch tv

both of them are scripted is my point. Because Palin isnt a polished speaker means nothing as far as her leadership abilities

Quote Originally Posted by blacknightteg
    wouldnt surprise me, im sure she is actually a really good person as far as politics go but somethin with that campaign has made her look like a moran.

Wouldn't want her to look like a moran. -1

airs worth quite a bit...

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

oh yeah? Bottle it up and sell it and see how far you get.
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN
    oh yeah? Bottle it up and sell it and see how far you get.
    U can bottle it up as compressed air. But thats not what I meant. Air is priceless, without it u obviously kno u or I wouldnt be here, so again, its worth quite a bit.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by admin

My cabinet has Lucky Charms in it.

Anyone who is expecting to read off a teleprompter, would be surprised when it turned off while you were reading it. Not sure how it reflects on anyone's character or skills.

Palin as caught going off on how she wouldn't have done the robocalls if it were p to here. When I saw that, I knew she wasn't all in.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1101168-pali...-the-robocalls
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

I wouldnt consider that near as bad as buddying up with an admitted terrorist or saying you will sit down with foreign enemies and talk things out

Certified Gearhead

I think that in 5-10 years, when she has a little more experience under her belt, she would definitely be a formidable candidate for the Republican party. Especially if Obama wins this election, and royally screws things up. She'd be able to play the "I told you so" card.

Certified Gearhead

I wouldnt consider that near as bad as buddying up with an admitted terrorist or saying you will sit down with foreign enemies and talk things out
    Yeah, diplomacy is really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecV_Scott
    Yeah, diplomacy is really dumb.
    Cause thats really what he said

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    i think this may be the most unbiased post i've ever seen you write.

I believe you're slightly correct - the McCain campaign is keeping her on a very short leash. I do disagree with you in respect to your mention of her believing what she is saying... i would think she wants to say more against Obama, but McCain is on his "trying to run an honorable campaign" streak (which, i don't think he's doing a very good job of, btw), so she cannot come out too strongly.

A good glance of the real Sarah Palin can be taken from her acceptance speech at her convention. There, she came out very strongly against Obama's campaign - but has since toned it down a couple notches.

John McCain is attempting to regain control of his campaign, Sarah Palin has almost become the face of the McCain campaign and he wants folks to remember that they're voting for HIM, and not her. That's why she's been saying less controversial things as of late, in my opinion.

reps for Tony
    ^never thought i'd write that lol

-jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Certified Gearhead

How else should it be taken?

diˇploˇmaˇcy
    1. the conduct by government officials of negotiations and other relations between nations.
    2. the art or science of conducting such negotiations.
    3. skill in managing negotiations, handling people, etc., so that there is little or no ill will; tact:

From the Washington Times:

He was asked during a presidential debate in July if he would "be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?" Mr. Obama replied, "I would," adding: "I think that it is a disgrace that we have not spoken to them."

...sounds like diplomacy to me...
    -jonathan

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/m...ama-diplomacy/
    [/URL]

ok... under your theories of diplomacys... I can bitch slap you time and time again.. then ask you immediately afterwards if you want to sit down and talk it out.. and you would sit down and talk it out

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by se7en
    From the Washington Times:

He was asked during a presidential debate in July if he would "be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?" Mr. Obama replied, "I would," adding: "I think that it is a disgrace that we have not spoken to them."

...sounds like diplomacy to me...
    -jonathan

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/m...ama-diplomacy/
    Are we in agreement then?

Certified Gearhead

ok... under your theories of diplomacys... I can bitch slap you time and time again.. then ask you immediately afterwards if you want to sit down and talk it out.. and you would sit down and talk it out
    If only it were so easy to generalize the world of international relations with simple terms like "bitch slap."

How has North Korea "bitch slapped" America? How has the current government of Iran "bitch slapped" America? I can't wait to hear this.

Are we in agreement then?
    haha! no

the question asked gives the DEFINITION of diplomacy in it.... to which obama readily agreed to do.

-jonathan
    [/URL]

How else should it be taken?

diˇploˇmaˇcy
    1. the conduct by government officials of negotiations and other relations between nations.
    2. the art or science of conducting such negotiations.
    3. skill in managing negotiations, handling people, etc., so that there is little or no ill will; tact:
    Meeting with a radical leader like Ahmedinijad is a lot more complex than you or I could ever possibly imagine.

Certified Gearhead

Especially since he isn't even the person who really pulls the strings in Iran.

Patience Pays...

Meeting with a radical leader like Ahmedinijad is a lot more complex than you or I could ever possibly imagine.
    Got Damnit, for the last time will people realize Ahmedinijad is NOT the leader of Iran..

bitch slapping wouldbe the actual war. I think obama is talking about try to work things out to keep peace between everybody.

Again, ppl agree that the war has alot to do with why the econony has caused the word recession to arise yet still insist on voting for the war minded mccain. What sense does that make?

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

LOL ok and my Dad worked for her so what would you call me?
    A "Bush" lover

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

If only it were so easy to generalize the world of international relations with simple terms like "bitch slap."

How has North Korea "bitch slapped" America? How has the current government of Iran "bitch slapped" America? I can't wait to hear this.
    North Korea has said they will build a nuke, and they wouldnt be afraid to use it

Iran has said they want to wipe israel off the face of the planet. They also supposet Hamas and Hezbollah IIRC. They also said they wanted a nuke to take out israel.

Should we go to war over it, no , not yet. But, you have to keep an open mind. These people arent RATIONAL, they arent like us. They plot, scheme, deceive only for their own good.

We must take a role of pre-emptive strikes before the situation gets out of control. If IRAN Boasts they have a nuke,im all for bombing the shit out of them to the stone age.

We cant simply sit down and talk to them. You cant legitimize a terrorist/dictator by treating them like a normal human being. They have their own agenda, and they arent willing to listen or reason.

You really think if Obama sat down with IRAN they would say "oh since you put it that way, no problem! " No, they would use the incident to proclaim they got the mighty USA to bow to them and use it as propaghanda to further their own cause.

This is why diplomacy will not work with them. you can do lower level stuff, peacekeepers, envoys, etc, but letting the head of our country sit down with them, is giving their radical views justification.

IMO
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

As much as I despise the regimes of both North Korea and Iran, the mindset of not considering them "normal human beings" is completely ridiculous. There are definitely things that both regimes do that are absolutely despicable, but the people pulling the strings are definitely calculating, somewhat rational people. They are very different from Americans, due to many factors, but they aren't subhuman.

The fact is, despite the rhetoric, none of these countries are planning to randomly nuke us, Israel, or even their neighbors. They are using their potential nuclear capabilities as bargaining chips, exactly how we use ours. Don't get me wrong, I highly support nuclear nonproliferation. I don't think either nation should be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. But the mindset that there is no reason to even attempt diplomacy is completely absurd.

I realize, based on his statements, Ahmadinejad is either crazy or completely full of BS, but he does not have the final say in the realm of Iranian policy-making. I'm a huge supporter of Israel, and I agree that Iran's support of terrorist organizations in the region is deplorable, I just believe that you don't have to bomb someone every time you want them to behave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast