Thread: help please

(RAH)² (AH)³

Default help please

i got this double din dvd player n chit will i need to wire up the hand brake thing that keeps you from playing dvds while you drive for it to work or could i just skip that?
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

what is the brand and model
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

no accord

need brand no you will not have to hook up the parking break. for us in the audio world we bypass that s.hit
    RESIZE PIC PLEASE

i hook it up most times so the jackass driving doesnt endanger ppl around them. watching movies while driving = irresponsible
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

no accord

i have to disagree, irresponsible people watching movies while driving =irresponsible.
    RESIZE PIC PLEASE

(RAH)² (AH)³

ok im gonna by pass it can i connect it to the ground wire for the raido itself? or is that a no no? and im not doing this because i wanna watch tv while i drive...its a total bling factor mod, anyway i wanted to keep it neat i dont feel like tearing apart the center console to get to that one little wire.
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    what is the brand and model
    Quote Originally Posted by sina518
    need brand
    WHAT IS THE BRAND! ARE YOU RETARTED? certain brands and models require different methods
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

(RAH)² (AH)³

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    WHAT IS THE BRAND! ARE YOU RETARTED? certain brands and models require different methods
    ....i dont understand how a differnt brand of radio wouldnt use the same exact grounding methods as any other radio. i dont usually do radios i was just wondering but according to physics i could since all the ground wires just ground themselves to the body. Right?

but since you must know its a kenwood dnx5120 sooo now that you know what brand and model it is....tell me if i can connect the parking brake wire to the ground wire for the radio.
    Last edited by SammyPain; 10-12-2008 at 11:57 PM.

yes the brand matters. if its a jensen or phase linear you dont even have to hook up the wire there is a code to use. for most new pioneers and kenwoods you need to use a switch so you can change the signal because it will reset everytime it powers off. eclipse and dual you can just ground.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

^^ x2
    Shift_Clean

(RAH)² (AH)³

thanks fellah this chit works great. i been watchin tv and driving all day runnin red lights n everything. lol jk