42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mccain Crew

19 45.24%
  • Obama Crew

11 26.19%
  • Both are Equally Ignorant

12 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has the most Ignorant Signatures? Obama or Mccain Supporters? AS A WHOLE!

Default Who has the most Ignorant Signatures? Obama or Mccain Supporters? AS A WHOLE!

First of i will say that I do not consider myself Democratic or Republican and Ignorance is only entertaining to me.

With that said, i've noticed a trend for the longest time with the sigs that people have, the biases that people hold when supporting their candidate etc. etc. After seeing that "rouble o dusty sig" I just had to post this.

Feel Free to find the most IGNORANT Sig From Each "Party" to post up.

sidenote:

It's really hard to find people that are 'Truly' FAIR in this world and reading the discussions on here has lead me to believe that being fair is a quality that most of you posters will NEVER posses. It's disappointing but we do not live in a perfect world.
    Last edited by Kevykev; 10-10-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Politics is the number one way for people to be ignorant assholes. Everything gets blown out of proportion, and bullshit rumors get spread to the point that they become "factual." It's just how it is, people have engrained themselves with political stereotypes and that is never going to change. But regarding signatures idk, I guess more of the anti-Obama sigs are bad but I've seen a couple lame ass anti-McCain sigs as well. I just don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_xj
    Politics is the number one way for people to be ignorant assholes. Everything gets blown out of proportion, and bullshit rumors get spread to the point that they become "factual." It's just how it is, people have engrained themselves with political stereotypes and that is never going to change. But regarding signatures idk, I guess more of the anti-Obama sigs are bad but I've seen a couple lame ass anti-McCain sigs as well. I just don't care anymore.
    Good Summary.

Let's see what the polls show.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

lol. Mine is more of a joke than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

My sigs are best.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    My sigs are best.
    Amen to that, what car is that? It's in the back of my head but I can't remember, that shit is HOT.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_xj
    Amen to that, what car is that? It's in the back of my head but I can't remember, that shit is HOT.
    Holden Commadore/Pontiac G8
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

I knew it. I was thinking Aussie but couldn't put the pieces together.

Stay on Topic, you Whore Ass Batches.

EJ25Run Run the FK outta Here!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    Stay on Topic, you Whore Ass Batches.

EJ25Run Run the FK outta Here!
    Reps to you too laterz.
    Last edited by EJ25RUN; 10-10-2008 at 10:51 AM.

This is an easy one LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    This is an easy one LOL
    Only of a few people apparently

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

All sides are equally ignorant.

There are a few of us that dont agree on most things but actually have some substance to our posts while others just spout off BS.

So I salute you Tony, Admin, RedGT and the few others

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    All sides are equally ignorant.

There are a few of us that dont agree on most things but actually have some substance to our posts while others just spout off BS.

So I salute you Tony, Admin, RedGT and the few others
    Can you do me a favor?

Find the most compelling Anti-Mccain sig , then find the Most anti Obama sig.

There is no equal, I knew this would be a problem for some. I'm only referring to Sig and NOTHING ELSE!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Default I dont like it, but its hella funny

sho's is's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whzhwp-jpg  

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

First of i will say that I do not consider myself Democratic or Republican and Ignorance is only entertaining to me.

With that said, i've noticed a trend for the longest time with the sigs that people have, the biases that people hold when supporting their candidate etc. etc. After seeing that "rouble o dusty sig" I just had to post this.

Feel Free to find the most IGNORANT Sig From Each "Party" to post up.

sidenote:

It's really hard to find people that are 'Truly' FAIR in this world and reading the discussions on here has lead me to believe that being fair is a quality that most of you posters will NEVER posses. It's disappointing but we do not live in a perfect world.
    Lolol, good way to single me out. As I have said before, I don't like Obama or McCain. I found my sig, and thought it was funny. It's a damn joke people. So my sig is offensive? Ignorant? Fuckin' A grow up people.

Just wondering, but is all the fuss about my sig having a black man, a bucket of chicken, and a damn watermelon? Holy shit, Bobbyfresh had a sig with a nude black male breaking a fence, stealing a bucket of chicken and fighting with cops.....So, is his ignorant or offensive or funny as hail?
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

I found some to be funny and/or interesting but, I've only seen one that I would consider to be ignorant, and he has already pointed himself out.

As posted in my thread,

"Ok, after getting more people complaining about it. Y'all win, I'm not on here to start shit, but it's really pathetic that people get all butt hurt over a got damned picture......

Anyways, carry on. Enjoy the new sig, and people remember "Teh Intrawebz Iz Surrus Bidness" lol"

Huckabee 2012!
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

Quote Originally Posted by Rouble_0_Dusty
    Lolol, good way to single me out.

That was Editted in, Thread wasn't "entertaining" enough maybe since most of the Ig Sigs are gone..

For the record I wasn't complaining and didn't ask for you to remove it. I'm not "butt hurt" just posting a topic to see what folks thought.

Only thing that's annoying are Biases in discussions but that's life.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

i personally like mine, thank you very much
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

That was Editted in, Thread wasn't "entertaining" enough maybe since most of the Ig Sigs are gone..

For the record I wasn't complaining and didn't ask for you to remove it. I'm not "butt hurt" just posting a topic to see what folks thought.

Only thing that's annoying are Biases in discussions but that's life.
    Ok fair enough, I had someother people PM me crying about it. So, yeah it's cool plus I like my new sig. No beef here, just killing time Carry on, Sir.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    i personally like mine, thank you very much
    I'm sure Palin would be highly offended knowing that you'd like to ... well, you know.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

shit they had a pic of her today in hooker boots, jesus that woman would get the best 5 min of her life.

I hope my wife looks that good
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Thread killer

Just wondering, but is all the fuss about my sig having a black man, a bucket of chicken, and a damn watermelon? Holy shit, Bobbyfresh had a sig with a nude black male breaking a fence, stealing a bucket of chicken and fighting with cops.....So, is his ignorant or offensive or funny as hail?
    To answer your question, yes, his signature would be offensive too. Without going into much detail, I dropped some knowledge on one of your brethren earlier and thought some of you might need to know this information too. Some don't understand why this is offensive:
    If it weren't for the Capitol building in the background and the slogan on the bottom, I wouldn't even know this was supposed to be Obama. You've used the stereotypical Sambo, darky, blackface image used decades ago to poke fun and highlight the supposed imperfections of black skin and hair. If you don't know what any of those things are, you truly need to learn our shared history. Get a book. Hell, look it up online. Actually, I'll do you one better. I've hotlinked each of those words I'm positive you're unfamiliar with. You don't have to use my sources, any on the topic will turn up much of the same information.

Next, there's the fried chicken and watermelon in the bottom. We all know "us black folks sho' do luvs us some fried chickin and watamelon". Wow, y'all have been using this stereotype for hundreds of years. At least get creative and come up with new ones.

If you're racist, fine, say you are. That's your problem. Actually, it'd be better if you were because at least we'd all know where you stand. I have a problem with those like you (because I'm sure you'll scream that you aren't racist) that have no idea that your thoughts and actions are still very much bigoted. Now go ahead and say it, "I have black friends. They think it's funny". Yes, let's go with their words because I'm sure any black person that's a friend of yours is someone I'd be able to relate to and will be able to speak for me and the millions of other black people in this country.

I was told I needed to grow a thicker skin if I was offended. Let it be known that my skin is plenty thick. It has to be because I deal with narrow-minded, uninformed people like this EVERY day of my life. I see now that said signature has been removed. Who has the thicker skin now?

Look, if those are truly your opinions, that's cool. I don't like them, but who am I to put my beliefs on you? We live in a country where every person is supposed to have the freedom to say whatever they like. But yeah, if you're bold enough to put up some mess like that, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Unlike you, I would never be punked into taking down my opinions if I truly believed in them.

Simply put, my logic is undeniable

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rouble_0_Dusty
    Lolol, good way to single me out. As I have said before, I don't like Obama or McCain. I found my sig, and thought it was funny. It's a damn joke people. So my sig is offensive? Ignorant? Fuckin' A grow up people.

what you just wrote IS a prime example of what the person who started this thread was trying to explain.

not every racist joke is funny and honeslty there arent too many that should actually make you laugh. but hey thats you

MOST HATED

I'm not quite understanding why everyone is jumping Rusty's shiit.
    If an unoriginal picture on a web forum, depicting redundant and dated, not to mention asinine stereotypes, ruins your day and that makes you want to punch babies in the face and all other kinds of unimaginable things, then maybe you shouldn't be on here. Do yourself a favor and log out of Import Atlanta and have a coke and a smile. It's that simple.

I'm a Black Hispanic and I have seen and experienced much worse than a damn picture online. I had a sig up of a Black man wildin' out over some friend chicken. Big deal. Dave Chapelle, a Black man, pokes fun at Black ppl and others. Most ppl find it hilarious. Big deal. Does that make us ignorant too or are we saved by virtue of not being White?

This double standard shiit is precisely why a lot of ppl are becoming so desentized over REAL issues involving REAL racism because anything and everything is spun to have some kind of racially based significance.

Give me a fukin break. Not everything in this world boils down to racism.
    Last edited by BobbyFresh; 10-11-2008 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bestkept
    To answer your question, yes, his signature would be offensive too. Without going into much detail, I dropped some knowledge on one of your brethren earlier and thought some of you might need to know this information too. Some don't understand why this is offensive:

If it weren't for the Capitol building in the background and the slogan on the bottom, I wouldn't even know this was supposed to be Obama. You've used the stereotypical Sambo, darky, blackface image used decades ago to poke fun and highlight the supposed imperfections of black skin and hair. If you don't know what any of those things are, you truly need to learn our shared history. Get a book. Hell, look it up online. Actually, I'll do you one better. I've hotlinked each of those words I'm positive you're unfamiliar with. You don't have to use my sources, any on the topic will turn up much of the same information.

Next, there's the fried chicken and watermelon in the bottom. We all know "us black folks sho' do luvs us some fried chickin and watamelon". Wow, y'all have been using this stereotype for hundreds of years. At least get creative and come up with new ones.

If you're racist, fine, say you are. That's your problem. Actually, it'd be better if you were because at least we'd all know where you stand. I have a problem with those like you (because I'm sure you'll scream that you aren't racist) that have no idea that your thoughts and actions are still very much bigoted. Now go ahead and say it, "I have black friends. They think it's funny". Yes, let's go with their words because I'm sure any black person that's a friend of yours is someone I'd be able to relate to and will be able to speak for me and the millions of other black people in this country.

I was told I needed to grow a thicker skin if I was offended. Let it be known that my skin is plenty thick. It has to be because I deal with narrow-minded, uninformed people like this EVERY day of my life. I see now that said signature has been removed. Who has the thicker skin now?

Look, if those are truly your opinions, that's cool. I don't like them, but who am I to put my beliefs on you? We live in a country where every person is supposed to have the freedom to say whatever they like. But yeah, if you're bold enough to put up some mess like that, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Unlike you, I would never be punked into taking down my opinions if I truly believed in them.

Holy fucking shit dude, it was a damn joke. So what I changed my sig? This IS IA AND I DO ALL FOR THE LULZ. /of this.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    I'm not quite understanding why everyone is jumping Rusty's shiit.
    If an unoriginal picture on a web forum, depicting redundant and dated, not to mention asinine stereotypes, ruins your day and that makes you want to punch babies in the face and all other kinds of unimaginable things, then maybe you shouldn't be on here. Do yourself a favor and log out of Import Atlanta and have a coke and a smile. It's that simple.

I'm a Black Hispanic and I have seen and experienced much worse than a damn picture online. I had a sig up of a Black man wildin' out over some friend chicken. Big deal. Dave Chapelle, a Black man, pokes fun at Black ppl and others. Most ppl find it hilarious. Big deal. Does that make us ignorant too or are we saved by virtue of not being White?

This double standard shiit is precisely why a lot of ppl are becoming so desentized over REAL issues involving REAL racism because anything and everything is spun to have some kind of racially based significance.

Give me a fukin break. Not everything in this world boils down to racism.
    QFT
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

LOL @ the people who voted Obama Crew, post proof please.

Sorry Rusty, it hit some harder that others.

Oh and the the No BULLS Allowed sign, that is sooo tasteless man.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Wow dude.

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Wow dude.
    wha?

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Thanks on both counts lmao @ your rep...crap had me rollin man
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

My bad for startin it then?

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

changed my sig

I love my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCee
    I love my sig.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLLLLOOL cough,, LOLLOLOLOLO ha.
    Thats a good one

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

I PERSONALLY SURE LOVE THAT PALIN SIG

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCee
    I love my sig.
    OMFG, i remember the orginal of that GIF...THAT SHIT IS FUNNY, don't matter WHO you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    shit they had a pic of her today in hooker boots, jesus that woman would get the best 5 min of her life.

I hope my wife looks that good
    Your sig is usually four times longer than your post, I've started ignoring so many people's sigs, they're getting annoying.
    Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast