Thread: Carnival Cruse Lines

Default Carnival Cruse Lines

Not sure where exactly to put this but I figured this was the best place to get some help!

I'm planning a trip on carnival cruises and was wondering if anyone had an in with them or knew where to get a good price on a trip!

LMK

clowns will be your flight attendants.

im not taking a flight....im driving down there So i dont have to worry about that!

Pick another cruise line. They are the Motel 6 of cruises. Pretty cheap though.

Quote Originally Posted by civic95
    Pick another cruise line. They are the Motel 6 of cruises. Pretty cheap though.
    If you want to make up the difference to the next cruse line then by all means send it to my paypal addy....

I'm going with them cuz of their price...

Don like 2 prof reed

I've been on royal, carnival and some other small luxury liners and all I have to to say is you get what you pay for on carnival. Your quarters are a hole and everything is minimal at most. It is good fun but more of a family kind of thing. Research the right boat for you. The old boats are much worse

there is better for a tad bit more.
    I got dinner to goto.

Thanks for the input everyone but lets go back to the question at hand. CAN ANYONE GET DEALS WITH CARNIVAL.....This line is the only one that has the date we want to sail...

Quote Originally Posted by OnURleft
    I've been on royal, carnival and some other small luxury liners and all I have to to say is you get what you pay for on carnival. Your quarters are a hole and everything is minimal at most. It is good fun but more of a family kind of thing. Research the right boat for you. The old boats are much worse
    I agree 100%! My wife and I went on a Carnival cruise(Fantasy) for our honeymoon. The food sucked, and I'm definitely not picky. The room was like a closet, although I guess you can't expect much when they cram so many rooms on one boat.

Quote Originally Posted by EM1toEVO
    I agree 100%! My wife and I went on a Carnival cruise(Fantasy) for our honeymoon. The food sucked, and I'm definitely not picky. The room was like a closet, although I guess you can't expect much when they cram so many rooms on one boat.
    the rooms are pretty small, but that's why you can get such good deals on carnival
    and I didn't see any issues with the food served in the dinning room- the buffet is never anything to throw a party about, but then again I don't usually eat at the buffet on the ship

this is just a little R&R vacation time- and I'd so much rather spend $ on doing excursions and spoiling myself in other ways- I don't really care about the room I'll sleep in for like 3 hrs a night

Quote Originally Posted by Nittanys1
    If you want to make up the difference to the next cruse line then by all means send it to my paypal addy....
    teehehehe- I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by OnURleft
    I've also been on Royal Caribian and Carnival. And Royal Caribbean is a little nicer then Carnival (the ship I was on had a rock climbing wall!) but my lovely mom paid for that cruise hence the nicer ship.
    Maybe one day when we're ballers like you we'll be on the big fancy ships.

For now, we're just going for the laid back experience, fun time, sunny weather and time away from the chilly winds of the windy city and some fun excrusions in Mexico and the Caribbean.

so... now- who's got some tips and feedback/ helpful suggestions?

Don like 2 prof reed

Quote Originally Posted by kittychick
    I've also been on Royal Caribian and Carnival. And Royal Caribbean is a little nicer then Carnival (the ship I was on had a rock climbing wall!) but my lovely mom paid for that cruise hence the nicer ship.
    Maybe one day when we're ballers like you we'll be on the big fancy ships.

For now, we're just going for the laid back experience, fun time, sunny weather and time away from the chilly winds of the windy city and some fun excrusions in Mexico and the Caribbean.

so... now- who's got some tips and feedback/ helpful suggestions?
    Actually, the nicer ships I was on were all smaller and I said research because Royal Caribbean which I.M.O is miles ahead of Carnival in terms of luxury can be booked for cheaper or for a similar price as Carnival ship..a.k.a the fun ship..a.k.a the family ship, which tends to charge a premium for that name.
    For O.P, good deals come and go i'd suggest searching for a coupon. Sometimes prices go down as the date is closer. They try to fill the ship if it not full and hack prices on occasion.