View Poll Results: who will win?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • biden

26 65.00%
  • palin

14 35.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden vs Palin debate this thursday...

IA KING

Default Biden vs Palin debate this thursday...

Biden vs Palin debate this thursday... who do you think is gonna win?

i've been waiting for this one since reps chose her... biden for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

^ quoted from other thread.

discuss.
    Last edited by 4dmin; 09-29-2008 at 08:30 AM.

Palin in a land slide. Biden self destructs
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

When i think of Palin, I think of her being GRILLED for the past 2 weeks like they did Drago in Rocky IV.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    Palin in a land slide. Biden self destructs
    gotta quote this one ... we'll see won't we

Never go full retard

I will be utterly shocked if Palin wins this.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

i highly doubt palin will win
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

I think a draw is the same as calling it a Palin win.

I look at alot of the comments made by Biden in the last couple weeks and I just dont know if he can handle a debate if it gets nasty. Simply too many comments made that go against Obama's platform.

Patience Pays...

I'm utterly shocked that someone would think that Palin doesn't paint herself a fool on thursday.

You want to know how Biden will win the debate? Let her speak, Biden is well versed in international relations.. all he has to do is speak off of knowledge. Palin lacks knowledge, she is trained on talking points and nothing more.

I'm sorry guys, being in Alaska keeps you so far from everything going on in the world. Basically everything you know is based off of what you see on television. You do not even get second hand information because none of your peers have any real world experience. Palin suffers on this level and all of a sudden she is thrown on this big stage, she is far out of her league and now many conservatives are saying she needs to step down.

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I'm utterly shocked that someone would think that Palin doesn't paint herself a fool on thursday.

You want to know how Biden will win the debate? Let her speak, Biden is well versed in international relations.. all he has to do is speak off of knowledge. Palin lacks knowledge, she is trained on talking points and nothing more.

I'm sorry guys, being in Alaska keeps you so far from everything going on in the world. Basically everything you know is based off of what you see on television. You do not even get second hand information because none of your peers have any real world experience. Palin suffers on this level and all of a sudden she is thrown on this big stage, she is far out of her league and now many conservatives are saying she needs to step down.

All she has to do is sidestep the knowledge/experience thing like Obama did in his debate. I think Obama did a pretty good job of it too.

I will wait to see the debate before declaring a winner.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

IA KING

i would totally bet on this except for hardcore reps will not claim defeat even if she butchers it like her last two interviews. i am waiting to see what faq check and critique afterward has to say about it

This is going to be really bad. Palin is going to seal McCain's defeat, he would've had a great shot at winning the election without that worthless VP choice. She simply doesn't know ****.

I think its pretty funny to hear Tony say that Palin will hang herself just by talking.

This is what the Dems have been praying for and she hasnt done it yet. They keep hoping for that one moment that ruins her and it just hasnt happened yet so they are fabricating stories to make themselves feel better.

Biden has had the same if not MORE of the same blunders the rest of the politicians have. Biden talking about FDR on National TV when it was Hoover and before TV was even around , calling paying taxes patriotic, saying Obama was wrong for going after mccain in an ad about him not being able to email. I mean he has had more sound bites than Palin.

Fact is the only person that can change this election is PALIN, Biden is a NON ISSUE. He is boring, unenergetic, hes a career politician.

Obama is this young, charismatic, eloquent speaker. But unfortunetly he has ZERO EXPERIENCE and has done absolutely NOTHING but run for president. Palin, shes not as good a speaker as Obama, but she can energize a crowd like he can.

Biden is going to have to destroy her , and i dont think he can do it. He cant come off as condescending, he cant come off as talking down to her (a woman), he cant come off as experienced because then hes not the "change" Obama is promising.

All Palin has to do is hold her own and not give the liberals any sound bites and you watch her bounce the Mccain ticket 5 points.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

she is trained on talking points and nothing more.
    You know this cause you work on the campaign staff right .
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

Palin can get a lil' fiesty. though i think Biden may tear her apart as far as issues and their jobs are concerned. she seems more like she'll give SEVERAL low blows in the pursuit of sounding credible.

LOL are you serious?

I LOVE YOU GUYS so hypocritical!

WHen you discuss OBama vs Mccain your argument is always that Obama represents Change and that the "old boy network" in washington needs to be done away with. Yet Obama has absolutely no record, period. But that doesnt matter to you because hes DIFFERENT! Who cares about Experience

When you Discuss Palin vs Biden it is suddenly all about EXPERIENCE and how she has none.

And being a senator for 2 years from ILLINOIS is SO MUCH BETTER! God that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen you say tony!

How can you say that a GOVERNOR in ALASKA means NOTHING?! then in the same sentence you are touting obama like hes gods gift to politics. What has BIDEN done that was so wonderfull?

LOL and spreading lies, the same number of CONSERVATIVES wanting her to step down are proportional to the DEMS that are now voting MCCAIN. So whats your point?

It just amazes me how when it comes to the question of EXPERIENCE for the presidency, no one has an answer because they want Obama to win, but suddenly all your guys are experts on what it takes to be a VP.

laughable
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    You know this cause you work on the campaign staff right .
    Did you watch the interview with Katie Couric? I know this because I've watched the campaigns over and over and I know what is new and I know what is regurgitated. She doesn't think on her own, she's not that intelligenct regardless of what you want to believe.

I can tell the exact same thing with Obama to the point where I can almost say one of his stump speeches along with him.

The difference is the Media asks PALIN "GOTCHA" questions , they are BROAD, and have no real answer.

Unfortunetly she doesnt know how to answer them so they try to play it into a sound bite.

Obama is GREAT at generalizing and dodging the question. That is the only difference between them
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Did you watch the interview with Katie Couric? I know this because I've watched the campaigns over and over and I know what is new and I know what is regurgitated. She doesn't think on her own, she's not that intelligenct regardless of what you want to believe.

I can tell the exact same thing with Obama to the point where I can almost say one of his stump speeches along with him.
    I did see it. I will agree with you that McCain is mishandeling her.

But again you don't know what she's being trained on for the debate
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

Patience Pays...

It just amazes me how when it comes to the question of EXPERIENCE for the presidency, no one has an answer because they want Obama to win, but suddenly all your guys are experts on what it takes to be a VP.

laughable
    Ever been to Alaska? Especially for an extended period of time, I'm just curious.

What I stated is based off of my experience, not my disdain for her or McCain. Someone who has lived in Alaska all of their life is hardly worthy of a position that requires a worldly knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    All she has to do is sidestep the knowledge/experience thing like Obama did in his debate. I think Obama did a pretty good job of it too.

I will wait to see the debate before declaring a winner.
    I agree totally, but the thing is Obama has 32 debates to hone his side stepping, Palin does not.

Patience Pays...

The difference is the Media asks PALIN "GOTCHA" questions , they are BROAD, and have no real answer.

Unfortunetly she doesnt know how to answer them so they try to play it into a sound bite.

Obama is GREAT at generalizing and dodging the question. That is the only difference between them
    OoOOoOoo the evil media, damn them for actually asking questions that were not prepared!

But again you don't know what she's being trained on for the debate

If she's being trained on what to say.. that means she is being fed talking points, its pretty simple.

OoOOoOoo the evil media, damn them for actually asking questions that were not prepared!

If she's being trained on what to say.. that means she is being fed talking points, its pretty simple.
    DO A POLL an ask how many people know what the BUSH DOCTRINE is, less than 10% of Americans would know what that was.

If thats your guys HOME RUN then you have alot to figure out
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

I think its pretty funny to hear Tony say that Palin will hang herself just by talking.

This is what the Dems have been praying for and she hasnt done it yet. They keep hoping for that one moment that ruins her and it just hasnt happened yet so they are fabricating stories to make themselves feel better.

Biden has had the same if not MORE of the same blunders the rest of the politicians have. Biden talking about FDR on National TV when it was Hoover and before TV was even around , calling paying taxes patriotic, saying Obama was wrong for going after mccain in an ad about him not being able to email. I mean he has had more sound bites than Palin.

Fact is the only person that can change this election is PALIN, Biden is a NON ISSUE. He is boring, unenergetic, hes a career politician.

Obama is this young, charismatic, eloquent speaker. But unfortunetly he has ZERO EXPERIENCE and has done absolutely NOTHING but run for president. Palin, shes not as good a speaker as Obama, but she can energize a crowd like he can.

Biden is going to have to destroy her , and i dont think he can do it. He cant come off as condescending, he cant come off as talking down to her (a woman), he cant come off as experienced because then hes not the "change" Obama is promising.

All Palin has to do is hold her own and not give the liberals any sound bites and you watch her bounce the Mccain ticket 5 points.
    dude your far off base... dont think biden will not attack her on all of the issues. i'm not sure if you've watched all of her speeches but they were regurgitated GOP convention speeches. I will give you she is energetic and fresh for rep faces but when it comes down to the issues she doesn't know her sh!t. you obviously missed her last interview. i know you tried to state that Gibson was attacking her; i'm sure you will say the same about Couric.

sorry dude she is the weakest link out of the four. good strategy move to insert a woman but he should of gotten one w/ more knowledge on US gov and policy. debates come down to knowlege on the issues not how outgoing you are.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    dude your far off base... dont think biden will not attack her on all of the issues. i'm not sure if you've watched all of her speeches but they were regurgitated GOP convention speeches. I will give you she is energetic and fresh for rep faces but when it comes down to the issues she doesn't know her sh!t. you obviously missed her last interview. i know you tried to state that Gibson was attacking her; i'm sure you will say the same about Couric.

sorry dude she is the weakest link out of the four. good strategy move to insert a woman but he should of gotten one w/ more knowledge on US gov and policy. debates come down to knowlege on the issues not how outgoing you are.
    Its not even worth arguing because Obama gets a free pass, but Palin you guys love to villify.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

Its not even worth arguing because Obama gets a free pass, but Palin you guys love to villify.
    how'd he get a free pass? he did just has good as mccain did in the debates and polls show that. bias or not niether hit home runs nor won it.

did you watch the couric interview?

i would totally bet on this except for hardcore reps will not claim defeat even if she butchers it like her last two interviews. i am waiting to see what faq check and critique afterward has to say about it
    I'm sorry I got stop you there because you know what. SHe has done interview with only hostile interviewers. She needs to get on networks like Fox so that you can see who she really is. The problem with interviews like the Katie Couric Interview is that Obama and the media have painted a picutre of her basically wearing a duncecap. And since CBS/NBC etc. are very left they are going to push it even more.Palin answers her questions in very much the same way that Obama did early on. What I find humorus is that the found it acceptable and he is the PRESIDENTIAL canidate and she is merely the Vice Presidential canidate and she is getting pushed harder than Obama.

Tony again you make no sense here. Everyone's issue with her it seems is that she doesn't "Know anything" "I'm smarter than Palin",etc. So then when she makes an effor to educate herself she is simply learning talking points and still doesn't know anything? Sorry you can't have your cake and eat it too.

IA KING

I'm sorry I got stop you there because you know what. SHe has done interview with only hostile interviewers. She needs to get on networks like Fox so that you can see who she really is. The problem with interviews like the Katie Couric Interview is that Obama and the media have painted a picutre of her basically wearing a duncecap. And since CBS/NBC etc. are very left they are going to push it even more.Palin answers her questions in very much the same way that Obama did early on. What I find humorus is that the found it acceptable and he is the PRESIDENTIAL canidate and she is merely the Vice Presidential canidate and she is getting pushed harder than Obama.
    hostile interviewers com'on dude let me pull out the worlds smallest violin

hostile would be Orilley Factor - the guy makes fun of people until they come to his show.

I think you are forgetting as stated by many she is 1 step away from being leader of the FREE WORLD. she needs to be torn apart like the rest to see how she stacks up. is she getting more then normal vp - yes. why? well stems back to her being picked for strategic reasons. she wasn't picked for being a good candidate she was picked b/c the reps wanted to drive that divide between hillary/obama voters. you can't deny this b/c she got more press for weeks while mccain took a back seat.

how'd he get a free pass? he did just has good as mccain did in the debates and polls show that. bias or not niether hit home runs nor won it.

did you watch the couric interview?
    Sorry but I would rather have a canidate that simply said I don't know than one that can't make up his mind. How she answered that final question is Debating/Interview 101. Rather than give your opponent the opportunity to come back later and say you were wrong, you be honest and say I don't know but I'll find out for you.

I think you are forgetting as stated by many she is 1 step away from being leader of the FREE WORLD.
    Yet again a one sided argument from the dems . Both are a breath away from the Presidency. I love how people simply take McCain's age and go "OH HE'S OLD HE'S GOING TO DIE SOON SH!T". If you're going to argue that than Biden needs to be ripped to shreds as well so we can see what we are getting. But it will never happen. Things are beyond our control. As I recall the youngest president to take office didn't make it all the way through his first term either but eh? That's ok no big deal

Patience Pays...

Know why Obama gets my respect and Palin doesn't on this stage? Obama was elected to this position.. he had to earn it and went up against was basically was the incumbent in Hillary Clinton.

Palin was handed her position and nothing more. She cant compare herself to Hillary because she hasnt done anything to earn the position of VP.