Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Know what you are voting for : Simple Breakdown.

Default Know what you are voting for : Simple Breakdown.

http://www.afa.net/08VG/index.html

http://www.afa.net/pdfs/08vg_print.pdf

Also, Georgia's early voting info... look for your county and you can vote in the weeks before Nov. 4

http://www.sos.georgia.gov/elections...arlyvoting.pdf
    :boobies: & = :idb:

MOST HATED

Way to post info from an impartial, non partisan website. / sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    You need to get the fucc off my ass... You've done it twice now.. Chill out.

pot calling kettle, hey your black
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R

Who are you again?
    Sorry that I don't kiss your ass like every other thirsty mf'er on here. My bad.
    It's my opinion on this thread; Don't like it or me, use the ignore function. You've been here long enough so you should know how to use it.

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    pot calling kettle, hey your black

That's a keen observation on your part. Great Job! *high five*

IA KING

so you admit what you posted was BIAS ?

that is about as bad as Jaime using CBN as his source for political arguments

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by admin

LMMFAO....

Who are you again?
    Sorry that I don't kiss your ass like every other thirsty mf'er on here. My bad.
    It's my opinion on this thread; Don't like it or me, use the ignore function. You've been here long enough so you should know how to use it.
    I could ask you the same...

I do not want anyone kissing my ass. Thanks.

I wasn't being bias, just posting some information that was posted on the AFA website.

no offens bro, but thats like saying anything you post isnt a running ad for obama!!! same said for mine an ad for mccain

i dont care either way, just saying
    00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser

MabletonSpeedShop member

MCE Mafia supporting member
    honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by NevrNufTorq
    no offens bro, but thats like saying anything you post isnt a running ad for obama!!! same said for mine an ad for mccain

i dont care either way, just saying
    that is incorrect sir i offer my opinions w/ FACTS... you can hardly call what was posted credible. that is like using US Weekly as your news source to choose your candidate. the link to bias information focused on primary two things which i'm not surprised considering the source that Obama loves HOMOs and wants to KILL babies the fashion of people that believe such sh!t are voting republican anyway we are just stating the obvious.

MOST HATED

There's no disputing that the source the OP used is biased. The name of the "organization" is a dead give away.

i offer my opinions w/ FACTS...

we got a comedian here guys
    -www.usedbarcode.net

There's no disputing that the source the OP used is biased. The name of the "organization" is a dead give away.
    its no more bias than CNN on a wed afternooon
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

we got a comedian here guys
    please... i'm sure you, jaime, and tiff all went through both candidates voting records

please... i'm sure you, jaime, and tiff all went through both candidates voting records
    you know what they say, birds of a feather........

You never answered my PM, who is your "boss" voting for. Just curious
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

what !?! i'm not even going to justify w/ an answer

^ yup thats my source for voting

IA KING

you know what they say, birds of a feather........

You never answered my PM, who is your "boss" voting for. Just curious
    actually i don't know to be honest... when he gets back into town i'll ask

MOST HATED

I guess maybe the sourced site gets their "info" from Fox News.

I haven't done much research on either candidate. It's probably best that I do not vote; however, I am sticking to what I always have... I am a conservative on most subjects (with the exception of Homosexuality because I AM bisexual), I am a mother and I am a Christian and I believe the way I do because that's how I was raised and what I feel is morally and ethically correct. (Yes, I know homosexuality and Christianity clash; however, I can't help the feelings that I have about people of the same sex, so please do not go into a bible/moral lecture because I won't hear it.) I don't care what anyone says. I know who I'm voting for, I know (for the most part) what they stand for and believe and I'm not explaining why I feel the way I do in any more depth.

I think Barack Obama is an excellent speaker and have no doubt that he is a wonderful compelling individual, husband, and father - but I don't believe him. I don't like his wife either. Biden, I just don't like him period.

I think McCain is a TERRIBLE speaker like Bush, but I believe what he says. Plus, I really like his wife. I'm not big on Palin, but I like a woman with guts and she's got them... I don't like the fact that she bashed Obama, but whatever...

I guess maybe the sourced site gets their "info" from Fox News.
    FOX is more unbiased than CNN sorry pal

I bet you love MSNBC too
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

I haven't done much research on either candidate. It's probably best that I do not vote; however, I am sticking to what I always have... I am a conservative on most subjects (with the exception of Homosexuality because I AM bisexual), I am a mother and I am a Christian and I believe the way I do because that's how I was raised and what I feel is morally and ethically correct. (Yes, I know homosexuality and Christianity clash; however, I can't help the feelings that I have about people of the same sex, so please do not go into a bible/moral lecture because I won't hear it.) I don't care what anyone says. I know who I'm voting for, I know (for the most part) what they stand for and believe and I'm not explaining why I feel the way I do in any more depth.
    don't take it personal but this is the problem w/ society. education is the key to success and majority of america is failing. i rest my case.

IA KING

FOX is more unbiased than CNN sorry pal

I bet you love MSNBC too
    um sorry but cnn is probably least bias of ABC/FOX/CNN... denying that shows your thought process.

Fox is so far up republican asses it's ridiculous. I watch it every morning to see what is going on w/ McCain/Palin. For a station to have created some of the most controversial shows over the years they have the most conservative viewers for news. funny how that works

don't take it personal but this is the problem w/ society. education is the key to success and majority of america is failing. i rest my case.
    I totally agree, but you have to understand... Politics aren't my forte - they never have been and being a full time single parent/student/property manager, I don't really have time to watch TV and read the paper (You'll understand one day if you ever have rugrats)... Granted, I AM becoming more interested daily as I see how it partains to me and my life personally. The younger crowd will see it one day as they grow up too, much like I have and you have.

funny this turned into this, and like i said paul, what you post is an ad for your guy and my posts an ad for mine...

if most of this post doesnt prove it i dont know what does, what i find 'credible' you dont and vice versa so how do 'your facts' become anymore credible than mine? just asking since we both know who we want in and are 'grownups' about it...just imho
    00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser

MabletonSpeedShop member

You cant be serious that CNN is UNBIASED?

CNN and MSNBC are the MOST LEFT ORGANIZATIONS OUT THERE, might as well be the New York Times.

Fox is Right, but not FAR RIGHT they are pretty conservative.

you do have a few guys that are RIGHT on there, hannity can tend to be far right on some things.

But for the most part the report stuff accurately
    -www.usedbarcode.net

MOST HATED

I'm not trying to attack you personally so don't take this as such but this post is contradictory in many respects.

By your own admission you say that you have not done any significant amount of research on either candidate and that perhaps you shouldn't vote because of that but yet you know who you're voting for and the why.

The whole conservative/bisexual thing I'm not going to touch because you've pointed out all on your own how hypocritical that is. (* cough * not a christian!* cough/ sarcasm).

So, on what basis have you come to the firm decision for whom you're voting for?

I have my own suspicions but I'll keep those to myself.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

It is no different than you guys using CNN, ABC, NBC, etc as a reliable "unbiased" source. What exactly constitutes, in yall's book, as a "reliable" enough source to become a "fact"? Maybe if God himself says that Obama sucks some of yall will believe it? Well, God told me himself he does, now what? Wait, most of yall don't BELIEVE there is a God either, so that won't work, huh? See the point?

BTW, you still didn't disprove any of what I said in the other thread about sex ed and Obama. I'm sure IF he actually DIDN'T say what I QUOTED him saying, then it should be rather easy, since 90% of all media are Obama lovers, to find "facts" to prove me wrong.

So maybe the source is not as "unreliable" as you guys WANT it to be, huh?

IA KING

I totally agree, but you have to understand... Politics aren't my forte - they never have been. Granted, I AM becoming more interested daily as I see how it partains to me and my life personally. The younger crowd will see it one day as they grow up too, much like I have and you have.
    true. like i said nothing personal your a great girl - EVERYONE just needs to be a little more informed in life.

an noi offense to you but most of the LEFT and liberals have no clue what Obama really stands for, they just know what the medias talking points are.

I cant wait till we hang out
    -www.usedbarcode.net

um sorry but cnn is probably least bias of ABC/FOX/CNN... denying that shows your thought process.

Fox is so far up republican asses it's ridiculous. I watch it every morning to see what is going on w/ McCain/Palin. For a station to have created some of the most controversial shows over the years they have the most conservative viewers for news. funny how that works
    ty for proving my point above, b/c i think nbc and cnn are in the tank for 'your guy'...funny how 2 educated men see things in 2 distinct diff lights huh?!?!?

MabletonSpeedShop member

I'm not trying to attack you personally so don't take this as such but this post is contradictory in many respects.

By your own admission you say that you have not done any significant amount of research on either candidate and that perhaps you shouldn't vote because of that but yet you know who you're voting for and the why.

The whole conservative/bisexual thing I'm not going to touch because you've pointed out all on your own how hypocritical that is. (* cough * not a christian!* cough/ sarcasm).

So, on what basis have you come to the firm decision for whom you're voting for?

I have my own suspicions but I'll keep those to myself.
    No offense taken. Like I said, that's how I was raised - so my parents play a large role in the way I vote. My dad has never voted though (he never registered for fear of being drafted or Jury duty)

I have to go to lunch, but I'll respond more in depth when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    It is no different than you guys using CNN, ABC, NBC, etc as a reliable "unbiased" source. What exactly constitutes, in yall's book, as a "reliable" enough source to become a "fact"? Maybe if God himself says that Obama sucks some of yall will believe it? Well, God told me himself he does, now what? Wait, most of yall don't BELIEVE there is a God either, so that won't work, huh? See the point?

BTW, you still didn't disprove any of what I said in the other thread about sex ed and Obama. I'm sure IF he actually DIDN'T say what I QUOTED him saying, then it should be rather easy, since 90% of all media are Obama lovers, to find "facts" to prove me wrong.

How come when i try to make a point as eloquent as this, it ends up being some rehashed garbage.

CHeers to Jaime, the man who can type what im thinking LOL
    -www.usedbarcode.net

true. like i said nothing personal your a great girl - EVERYONE just needs to be a little more informed in life.
    Thanks. I agree 100%.

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by NevrNufTorq
    funny this turned into this, and like i said paul, what you post is an ad for your guy and my posts an ad for mine...

if most of this post doesnt prove it i dont know what does, what i find 'credible' you dont and vice versa so how do 'your facts' become anymore credible than mine? just asking since we both know who we want in and are 'grownups' about it...just imho
    i'm being a smartass posting pix to show the point you obviously missed... your trying to say my post are bias b/c i stated the obvious that her source was very bias... come'on did you even read the source or see how it was presented? probably not.

like i said people want to talk sh!t about candidates w/o backing sh!t up... Joe made a great post about tax plans after i started one that didn't get anywhere... it doesn't matter how BOLD or FACT something is some people are just blind to the truth. Christians are perfect example, but hey i'm just biased Democrat registered as Libertarian

MOST HATED

The fact of the matter is that impartial non- partisan sources are few and far in between...That goes for both sides of the fence.

The fact of the matter is that impartial non- partisan sources are few and far in between...That goes for both sides of the fence.
    smartest thing you have said all week
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900

no i dont' see your point b/c your mixing up FACTS and BIAS literature... i totally disproved what you said and you could never state evidence. i have record of me asking at least 3x where was this "evidence OBAMA gave to the media that was his curriculum" which you were quoted saying he sent it to "MSNBC" which you could never pull up... so you gave me your CBN article which isn't biased... i mean look at the founder of CBN and what they stand for

so where is it? where is the evidence that his curriculum was to teach K grade all you listed? you said he gave it to MSNBC prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    -a quote from the article itself, "Mr. Obama stated that he understood the main objective of the legislation, as it pertained to kindergarteners, to be to teach them how to defend themselves against sexual predators." this is TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN PREVENTING TEEN PREGNANCY....THE BASIS OF YOUR ARGUMENT.
    ^ this is another point
    Last edited by 4dmin; 09-24-2008 at 11:12 AM.

MOST HATED

smartest thing you have said all week

I wasn't the civilized individual I am, I'd want to kick you in the throat at least once a week....

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

This "issues" cited on the checklist are pretty vague. Here's an even scarier one from the primaries:

http://www.afa.net/pdfs/08vg.pdf

"Constitutional protection of marriage between a woman and a man"

Probably refers to "ban gay marriage and benefits for gay partners" legislation.

"Teaching of Homosexuality in Public Schools"

Is something I support. I think that kids should be taught that intolerance against gays, lesbians, transgendered people, and intersexed people is wrong. They should be taught how to acknowledge and accept the queer-ness of others in a safe and non-demeaning way. They should be taught things like proper pronoun use for transgendered and intersexed people, identifying gender stereotypes, how to identify and report hate crimes, etc. This doesn't have to involve technical discussions of butt-secks or whatever. Many straight people engage in butt-secks, therefore including it in safe sex curriculum is really not an issue specific to gays, but that's beside the point.

Some of you will say its the responsibility of the parents to teach this stuff, but look how much hate for gays is on IA. You think these people aren't going to pass that hate on to their kids? Where should homosexual kids/teens turn for information when their own families are intolerant?

The parents can teach whatever "Morals/Religion/etc" they want but LGBT's are a social group with the same rights as everyone else in this country and they have the right to be included in its culture of education.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast