Thread: Agressa Tuning and Technology/ Car Club!!

IA Member

Thumbs up Agressa Tuning and Technology/ Car Club!!

Hello to the souls out there that love cars and know about cars and that know how to drive your cars. Agressa Tuning and Technology is finally starting their new car club thats gonna sweep the streets with best technology that this world will ever see. Were looking for talented car enthusiast that likes to modify ones vehicle. We have the best mechanics in Atlanta on our crew. So if any of u folks out there are looking for a car club to join, this is it. if interested just leave a PM with ur number and kind of car u have and any mods done to it. we tryin to get up within or less than Varsity Night/ HOT IMPORT NIGHT. holla.

how big is the sticker? I want to join but I will only do it if I can put a huge body vinyl on my car
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

IA Member

well we have stickers but not that big enough yet. we will be getting some produced soon. we are in the process of collecting our team. but we will be gettin things as we grow.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Got to have vinyl. Lots of it to show all the parts that we have on the car and even some of the parts we don't have but want people to think we do. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Toyota Tech

lol so, its going to be the AT&T car club
    2010 Scion xB