Thread: **Attention Evo Owners** For Sale HKS CARBON TI EXHAUST SYS AND MEGAN EX. MANIFOLD

Default **Attention Evo Owners** For Sale HKS CARBON TI EXHAUST SYS AND MEGAN EX. MANIFOLD

Sup yall. Just like the title says. I have an USED, HKS Carbon-Ti Catback System. The system is a 3" system (75mm to be exact). I had the exhaust on my car for like 8 or 9 months. The only reason why Im selling it is because Im going with a JDM rear and I already have a modified exhaust system for it. It normally retails for about $799. Im am selling it for $600 OBO. Buyer pays for shipping. It does not have any dents,holes, or damage. A few small scratches on the bottom of the exhaust but nothing major. Honestly I never noticed the scratches until I took the exhaust off. All of the gaskets, bolts, and brackets will be included. Great sound, HKS, and Carbon-Ti. Be different.

Also I have a NEW Megan exhaust manifold. It normally retailf for $250. I am selling it for $200 OBO. Buyer pays for shipping. All of the gaskets and warranty info will be included so you can register it with Megan.

Pics below. PM for any questions and I do have PAYPAL. Thanks for looking

All ///Motor Pöwer

^ I might take that manifold off your hands...
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

AG Member

love that exhaust..

i got it posted on a few other "evo" forums but i'd much rather sell it local to cut down on the shipping hassles. i have someone supposedly interested in both. i will let you know if he flakes out. eitherway thnx for looking

what's the latest on the manifold?

i still have the manifold and exhaust. the guy was trying to run a Paypal scam but I was already two steps ahead. So just send me a PM if anyone is interested in either one or both. thnx again

edit double post...

I hate scammers..Wish I still have my EVO. I would jump on that exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by RiceBoy
    I hate scammers..Wish I still have my EVO. I would jump on that exhaust.
    Yeah. Well I will reveal what he(they) attempted to pull. He stated that another guy owed him money for something. So he would have that other guy (prolly his friend) send me the money for the stuff that I was selling thru Paypal. Then after receiving the money, I was supposed to send the products to the original guy. What they wouldve done was as soon as he got the exhaust & manifold was have his friend file a dispute with Paypal stating that he paid for a product but I never sent it to him. Then Paypal wouldve taken the money back out of my account and then they would have the money and my parts. So yall beware of this scam. They were slick but not slick enough to fool me.

Eitherway the stuff is still for sale abd is taking up space in my garage. I need this stuff gone because I'm in the process of moving. LMK
    -later

manifold sold but I still have the exhaust for sale. thnx

Im interested in the exhaust. I am local so I like to see it in person first. PM me

ej1

you still got the exhaust? Pm back ur number if u still do