View Poll Results: Who is the Biggest Obama Nutswinger/C*cksucker?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Admin

11 100.00%
  • Paul

10 90.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Biggest Obama Nutswinger/C*cksucker?

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Default Who is the Biggest Obama Nutswinger/C*cksucker?

Discuss....
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

turdlag

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

lol @ poll

I think Tony can be put up there too. He seems big on the Obama boat.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

everyone who's not dumb as fuk and votes mccain is.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Quote Originally Posted by blacknightteg
    everyone who's not dumb as fuk and votes mccain is.
    ^^^ Retarded kids that way..

------------------------>

i wonder if obama's suits are 100% cotton

~runs~

Quote Originally Posted by richw131

i dont listen to old men
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

i dont listen to old men
    LOL.....

so you like little boys? You and George should talk...

IA KING

no you get retarded kids when you bang palin

i'm sorry i don't want to endure another 4 years of failed policy and BS talk from republicans. i mean for all of the mccain/bush supporters on the board you would think you could give + comments on what your party has done for america in the past 2 terms. bush has failed to seek support on both sides b/c he is robot of failed policy and his pride will not allow him to make substantial change in the US. again you will probably comment "you think Obama will?" which just strengthens my previous statement about republicans spouting w/o anything to show for.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    You sayin' he is Palin's son?

Oh snap! This is springer shit!

Paul, thats a horrible thing to say... you ought to be ashamed...

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Paul, thats a horrible thing to say... you ought to be ashamed...
    hell no i'm not ashamed... i was having a retarded kid i would abort. sorry but i'm fine w/ scrambled eggs. this is what happens when a woman is too old to have children. besides if palin wasn't busy being preggers she could of been watching what her 4 other kids were doing obviously sex talk was never done in her household.

LOL@admin

i voted for both of them
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

i'm sorry i don't want to endure another 4 years of failed policy and BS talk from republicans. i mean for all of the mccain/bush supporters on the board you would think you could give + comments on what your party has done for america in the past 2 terms. bush has failed to seek support on both sides b/c he is robot of failed policy and his pride will not allow him to make substantial change in the US. again you will probably comment "you think Obama will?" which just strengthens my previous statement about republicans spouting w/o anything to show for.

the dumb republicans don't want to admit they failed and try and correct it. they dont want to look week which shows so badly. they havent done one good thing for this country n the past 8 years, and anyone who throws a surplus of money out the door and makes our country into serious debt is by far a fuking retard.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

IA KING

the dumb republicans don't want to admit they failed and try and correct it. they dont want to look week which shows so badly. they havent done one good thing for this country n the past 8 years, and anyone who throws a surplus of money out the door and makes our country into serious debt is by far a fuking retard.
    Iraq has a surplus of funding and we are still throwing away 10 BILLION i said it 10 BILLION a month at a war that hasn't produced sh!t.

Why on earth should we pass off shore drilling when IRAQ has a sh!t ton of oil and we are just giving them money left/right to rebuild their country? Why b/c republicans like Bush are in it for personal gain. He and his friends have made millions in the oil business and while American families are scrapping by he is trying to figure out how to make more $ off of American public.

Hey, that poll isn't FAIR!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

hell no i'm not ashamed... i was having a retarded kid i would abort. sorry but i'm fine w/ scrambled eggs. this is what happens when a woman is too old to have children. besides if palin wasn't busy being preggers she could of been watching what her 4 other kids were doing obviously sex talk was never done in her household.

Atleast she is there to support her daughter, no one is perfect. They are from Alaska for fvck sake, i'm sure intercourse is one of 3 things they have to do when there isnt light 19.5 hrs a day through the entire month of june

RON PAUL FTW

you know I am going to have to disagree with you on this subject. I am sure that with her age that her ob/gyn did all of the test, amniocentesis.. ultrasounds galore, I can assure you prior to her having this baby she new it had down syndrome. Maybe she is totally against abortion, maybe she thought that she could provide the child with a loving home, etc. But when it comes to the "sex talk" with her children, I can assure you that her "17" year old had this talk, but she is a soon to be adult, maybe her birth control failed, maybe the condom broke, we dont know... but I can assure you the mother (or parents) did not fail her despite what you may think. Unfortunately a parent cant be with the daughter 24/7 days a week, its impossible, trust me. The daughter and Levi had intended on marrying with or without them being pregnant.

Idiot in training

i'm voting mickey mouse.

LOL @ Paul's ignorance.

But, to be expected considering....

IA KING

you know I am going to have to disagree with you on this subject. I am sure that with her age that her ob/gyn did all of the test, amniocentesis.. ultrasounds galore, I can assure you prior to her having this baby she new it had down syndrome. Maybe she is totally against abortion, maybe she thought that she could provide the child with a loving home, etc. But when it comes to the "sex talk" with her children, I can assure you that her "17" year old had this talk, but she is a soon to be adult, maybe her birth control failed, maybe the condom broke, we dont know... but I can assure you the mother (or parents) did not fail her despite what you may think. Unfortunately a parent cant be with the daughter 24/7 days a week, its impossible, trust me. The daughter and Levi had intended on marrying with or without them being pregnant.
    who cares if she knew it was going to have down syndrome? point being i wouldn't want a child with such. you do know they are called SPECIAL NEEDS children for a reason? it is b/c they require more time/attention. so again i propose who is going to be watching the DS baby while she is globe trotting? obviously not her or her husband b/c they couldn't instill enough in their 17 yr old not to get preggers.

I further want to ask how on earth you think a 17 is an adult. I'm sorry but 17, 18, 21, etc are not adults. You know what makes you an adult... being able to support yourself and others. Their daughter if far from doing that. I'm sure she is real grown up. Most schools in metro areas don't even allow teen pregnancy, but I'm sure being in the po-dunk town of Wasilla there is probably only one HS.

Republicans always whine about democrats crying over sh!t - on this issue i've never heard such back pedaling. "oh atleast she is keeping the baby", "oh they are gonna get married" - WTF do you know how dumb that sh!t sounds? this jerry springer BS does not need to be running our country.

who cares if she knew it was going to have down syndrome? point being i wouldn't want a child with such. you do know they are called SPECIAL NEEDS children for a reason? it is b/c they require more time/attention. so again i propose who is going to be watching the DS baby while she is globe trotting? obviously not her or her husband b/c they couldn't instill enough in their 17 yr old not to get preggers.

I further want to ask how on earth you think a 17 is an adult. I'm sorry but 17, 18, 21, etc are not adults. You know what makes you an adult... being able to support yourself and others. Their daughter if far from doing that. I'm sure she is real grown up. Most schools in metro areas don't even allow teen pregnancy, but I'm sure being in the po-dunk town of Wasilla there is probably only one HS.

Republicans always whine about democrats crying over sh!t - on this issue i've never heard such back pedaling. "oh atleast she is keeping the baby", "oh they are gonna get married" - WTF do you know how dumb that sh!t sounds? this jerry springer BS does not need to be running our country.

We dont even know this family so how can you sit there and assume all these things, its ridiculous... what do you want to hear democratics are right and republicans are wrong... I wont give you that satisfaction.. however I will say this.. each candidate has their own flaws we can go through this all day long, but I have got work to do...

IA KING

LOL @ Paul's ignorance.

But, to be expected considering....
    I'm ignorant

This is prime example of republican comments - um lets give two bit comments w/o anything to back sh!t up. I'm sorry I actually read compared to most of the Fox news spoon fed sh!t I've heard on these boards for the past couple of weeks.

Only a handful of people have even give supporting comments for either side: Mike, Tony, Jaime, etc

17 is the legal age of consent almost countrywide. She is old enough to make her own decisions. Unfortunately she gambled and lost

technically speaking, you can live on your own at the age of 16 in the united states.....

what is your definition of "adult"?

Paul, I am sorry, but your ignorance is astounding. Take a look at the country as a whole. A 17-year-old pregnant? Sadly that is not a surprise. Not saying I agree with it, I don't, but it is far too common.

Name one President who was "as advertised" and perfect. You can't. Everyone has problems, issues, skeletons. Here again, not saying I agree, just saying it is.

Are you saying that because their daughter made a mistake, that in someway reduces the capability of the mother to run/help run the country? I think not. Who are you to judge how they raised their daughter? Have you raised one? Do you have that experience?

IA KING

We dont even know this family so how can you sit there and assume all these things, its ridiculous... what do you want to hear democratics are right and republicans are wrong... I wont give you that satisfaction.. however I will say this.. each candidate has their own flaws we can go through this all day long, but I have got work to do...
    I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MAJORITY OF YOU. THIS IS PROBLEM W/ AMERICA. REPUBLICANS ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND FOR MORAL FIBER ABOVE AND BEYOND ANYONE.

REPUBLICANS PICK SOMEONE WHO HAS A JERRY SPRINGER LIFE AND YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICAN HEROES, EXAMPLES OF WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT. YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE OF GETTING PREGGERS AT 17 TO BE OK FOR AMERICA? I'M SORRY BUT EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN THE SOUTH THAT IS NOT OK IN MY HOME.

I'm ignorant

This is prime example of republican comments - um lets give two bit comments w/o anything to back sh!t up. I'm sorry I actually read compared to most of the Fox news spoon fed sh!t I've heard on these boards for the past couple of weeks.

Only a handful of people have even give supporting comments for either side: Mike, Tony, Jaime, etc
    Then look at you own comment then Paul. You stated that the reason she had a "special needs baby" was that she was too old. That is not true. There are far too many variable that can cause such a condition, and age is but one of those variables. Since when did you become a doctor and are prepared to make that diagnosis? So, on those grounds, my comment stands. There is your supporting arguement. Next time, back up YOUR 2-bit comments.

Paul, I am sorry, but your ignorance is astounding. Take a look at the country as a whole. A 17-year-old pregnant? Sadly that is not a surprise. Not saying I agree with it, I don't, but it is far too common.

Name one President who was "as advertised" and perfect. You can't. Everyone has problems, issues, skeletons. Here again, not saying I agree, just saying it is.

Are you saying that because their daughter made a mistake, that in someway reduces the capability of the mother to run/help run the country? I think not. Who are you to judge how they raised their daughter? Have you raised one? Do you have that experience?
    I agree, her daughter made a mistake and her mother and her are doing everything thing in their power to make the best of a bad situation. They aren’t hiding it, and they aren’t lying about it or making some sob story out of it......aren’t these admirable traits you look for in the future president/VP? No matter the situation, they will fight for a resolution. Honestly, something like this shows great character, and a strong family bond. Its also something that makes her that much more human, a means to connect with the public

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Palin is completely against abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

Her family issues aren't a big deal IMO. But her political positions and lack of experience are what keep me from taking her seriously as a candidate.

IA KING

You don't agree w/ it but your OK w/ this women and her family being a role model of america. I'm sorry but someone needs to reevaluate standards. If you can't see there is enough disarray in her household how do you expect her to run this country?

You keep implying "daughter made a mistake"... where are the parents? she is in HS and her mother is Governor of Alaska. i'm sorry but anyone HS child that comes home preggers has FAILED. there is a reason on why birth control and taking an interest in your child was created.

I can judge anyone i want that is part of being American FREEDOM for which our founders died for. I'm sorry but I have higher standards for elected officials - president/vp are two HIGHEST elected officials in the US and i expect them to be moral, just and intelligent.

You don't agree w/ it but your OK w/ this women and her family being a role model of america. I'm sorry but someone needs to reevaluate standards. If you can't see there is enough disarray in her household how do you expect her to run this country?

You keep implying "daughter made a mistake"... where are the parents? she is in HS and her mother is Governor of Alaska. i'm sorry but anyone HS child that comes home preggers has FAILED. there is a reason on why birth control and taking an interest in your child was created.

I can judge anyone i want that is part of being American FREEDOM for which our founders died for. I'm sorry but I have higher standards for elected officials - president/vp are two HIGHEST elected officials in the US and i expect them to be moral, just and intelligent.
    It is funny how you can judge on something you know nothing about and have not experienced. How can you say the parents have failed? You don't know the situation. Hell you don't have kids! How the hell can you comment on this anyway!

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

shít like child pregnancy happens everyday but so does adultery and DUI's.

when you're in that spotlight sins become amplified.
    deal with it. the pregnant 17 year old is indeed a BIG DEAL

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

McCain/Palin/GOP are potentially the people who are going to be picking our next Supreme Court judges. And you can see from Palin's own example that their policy of abstinance only sex-ed has failed. Do we really want these people who set a super-human example that they themselves can't even live up to, to be in a position to dictate what is taught to our children, or to decide on what we can/can't do with our bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sport1.3
    I agree, her daughter made a mistake and her mother and her are doing everything thing in their power to make the best of a bad situation. They aren’t hiding it, and they aren’t lying about it or making some sob story out of it......
    Unlike Clinton when he got busted
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

IA KING

It is funny how you can judge on something you know nothing about and have not experienced. How can you say the parents have failed? You don't know the situation. Hell you don't have kids! How the hell can you comment on this anyway!
    you don't need to have children to know right/wrong. my wife and i don't have kids b/c our parents provided us with strong morals enough to put education first. we have and this is why we are only now discussing kids as we approach the age of 30. sorry but just b/c you have kids doesn't make you a good parent or a good judge of character. it means you know how to f*ck - plain and simple.

Best part of being a parent is making them!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

you don't need to have children to know right/wrong. my wife and i don't have kids b/c our parents provided us with strong morals enough to put education first. we have and this is why we are only now discussing kids as we approach the age of 30. sorry but just b/c you have kids doesn't make you a good parent or a good judge of character. it means you know how to f*ck - plain and simple.
    Correct is does not mean you are a good parent or not. But, you are judging a situation without any information. How can you do that?

Hell, take any situation. Lets take any other situation. How could you judge anything without knowing the truth? You can't. You need to have all the information to make an INFORMED decision. Since you DO NOT have all the information, you cannot properly make that INFORMED decision. That is my point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast