Thread: Was Good Peoplez!

Cool Was Good Peoplez!

Was good?... I am new here! I now reside in Warner Robins, GA. Just moved here from Miami, FL. Big Difference! I own a 01 Honda Accord EX Sedan. Had it for two years now. Started construction on it about a half a year ago. I recently purchased a J35A with a 6 spd tranny from a TL-S, but it wont be going in for a long while. Have a lot of mods to do before i even think about putting it in... you know full engine rebuild and turbo and all that! Well look forward to going to meets and comps and meeting new friends!

BTW... I would like to know all the good car shops for body and engine work that are around here. that would be great since I'm new to the area. Any recommendations?... Thanx!

Mods Right now...
    20'' Icw rims
    CAI/h/e
    optima batt.
    projector headlights (soon to put tsx projectors)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -accord-jpg   -049420b-2-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PSYCO G; 08-01-2008 at 12:47 PM.

clean accord. lets get some better pics up!

Welcome to IA. I know Cool Cat Racing is down in Macon, I've never had any experience with them, but I've heard good things. I believe they are on here, may want to check them out.

Welcome fellow 6th gen accord.

ccw replicas

whats good, your the new guy on v6p im assuming, since your from warner robbins. keep the accord looking good, and i want to see this j35 your going to be swapping. i know its not too hard, but still. you should come to the varsity on thursday to meet some peeps

HF

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Welcome to IA

Thanks! I will post better pics once i get a new camera. Let me know how to get to this varsity meet and I'll be there for sure! And I'll be sure to check cool cat racing nerdsrock22. Thanks!

Banned

url=http://www.bangbull.com/details/36671-523/]If i fall, will you catch me?[/url]

welcome man...^^^ what a f*cking tool
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.