Thread: FS/FT: 2003 Suzuki SV-650S

Default FS/FT: 2003 Suzuki SV-650S

Bike is basically stock.
    I bought it in May of 2006 with 5,128 miles, now has 10,187 miles.
    Was used it to commute back and forth to work when I had car trouble and for some rare weekend rides.
    Title is clear and in hand.

I got anywhere from 45-50 miles per gallon when riding it.

I've never dropped it, however I did manage to ride it through a saw horse standing in the middle of 575 one night.
    Bike did not go down, but destroyed the fairing and that was the only damage.
    I bought a new replacement fairing from Suzuki and replaced it and the bike looks great.
    Front tire doesn't have much life left, rear tire has decent bit of tread still.
    Bike has new battery (bought yesterday) and is in great mechanical condition.

Would like to sell for $4,000 obo.
    I would also consider trades for small extended cab trucks or anything interesting.
    Any trade must be reliable and have kick-ass AC as it would be my daily driver.

Probably won't respond quickly to messages or PMs as I'm posting this all over, need it gone soon.
    Best to E-mail [email protected] if interested.

open to offers.

The Return of BUTTzilla PhatbacK's Avatar

great looking bike. im and girl looking for a starter bike and this is waht im looking for!!! but im really not wanting to spend more than $3300. =( ......esp since im just wanting a learner bike for now
    05 STi

Bike just sold.