Thread: WTB an Evo IX

Default WTB an Evo IX

Looking for an EVO 9. Would like it to be stock to slightly modified but will entertain heavily modified evo's as well.

If anyone is looking to get rid of their 9, and the mileage and mod level is decent... please send me a PM.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

therers about a billion evos for sale in this section. pick one!!
    06 rr rs

03 rr evo
    6xx hp @ 3x psi *sold*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99CakHqCUMA

I only see a couple, one way too expensive on an Army budget, the other an RS, and the other not my color. You have a nice one, but older than what I am looking for. I am looking though, thanks.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Unknown

Default white RS for sale....

hey man....was browsing this site in attempt to sell my car.I own a white 06 RS.no wing.5 speed trans.26,000 miles,just slapped on following parts:HKS 272 intake/exhaust cams.buscher intercooler,all intercooler piping,buscher mini battery.buscher 3" turbo back.smc methanol injection kit.buscher tune.forge bypass valve.walboro 255 fuel pump.aem wideband.motor mounts.aeromotive rising rate fuel pressure regulator.arp head studs.hallman boost controller.
    love the car.must sell due to looming baby......sucks.give me a shout if you are interested.860-729-6246.leave me a message.i will call you right back.

Well, I am kinda wanting the power windows, that's why I am not really looking for an RS. What I really want would be like a blue or red SSL or MR. Second to that would be a white or black SSL. Rs doesn't quite have the luxuries I would like in the car, thanks though.....

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind
    Well, I am kinda wanting the power windows, that's why I am not really looking for an RS. What I really want would be like a blue or red SSL or MR. Second to that would be a white or black SSL. Rs doesn't quite have the luxuries I would like in the car, thanks though.....
    luxuries ftw! i want an evo too. but hell, i can't afford one :[

Haha, yeah, I figured if I am going to get one the extra weight on it from power windows would be worth it, LOL.
    Last edited by ultm8mind; 05-29-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: grammar

Bump, sell me your 9. GSR, SSL, MR.......

Oh well, close this thread. Got one.