Thread: FS: OEM E36 Euro Clear Lighting

Default FS: OEM E36 Euro Clear Lighting

Decided to switch back to ambers, so my OEM Euro clears are up for sale. All of these pieces are OEM. These are for all E36 coupes and convertibles. The package consists of 2 taillights, 2 '97-'99 style sidemarkers, and 3 corners, although one does have a broken guide tab. The only other imperfections to note are the plastic taillight gaskets, which have chipped in a few places, but this is not noticeable when the trunk's closed and I put electrical tape over 1 section so it's not as obvious. Don't mind the sidemarkers still being on the car, they're off now I have a few more pictures, do PM me if you'd like them.

Price is $200, quite the discount over what OEM clears typically go for.

Certified Gearhead

bump, getting those PnP connectors tomorrow!
    Cars: 94'325is/87'325e/79'Fairlady 280Z(X)
    82'528e/84'533i/86'535i/90'300ZX/85'200SX/94'Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow2
    bump, getting those PnP connectors tomorrow!
    Thanks man.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any problems hooking them up, but try using this DIY, it'll definitely help out.