Thread: WTS 1995 Honda Accord EX H22A JDM

IA Member

Thumbs up WTS 1995 Honda Accord EX H22A JDM

WTS 1995 Honda Accord H22A JDM. year of the motor is 1994, when i got the motor, had prob around 50k (how i know this? in Japan people can only drive their car for around 50k) since mileage been put on 30-40k. when the motor was put on, replaced timing belt n water pump, so motor is good to go. motor runs great, just need tuning. custom paint job, no check engine light. comes with stock ex wheels (all 4), comes with wingswest GTR single stack spoiler, car contains; apex N1, vtect controller, car used to have duel exhaust system, but it was too loud for me so i took other one off (so comes with the other muffler), forgot the name of the muffler, but they were 250 each, when i got em. it has short shifter, peddles, intake, headers, just replace oem sparkplug wires, new ngk plugs, changed cap, new starter, new break pads, two 18" tires are new, new clutch, hmmmm, there is more just check it out. few bad things, one of the headlight wire is lose, so i use high beam (im just lazy), dash is messed up, but always replaceable.

i am asking 4850, my cell is 404.610.8292. i work at pleasthill so come check it out anytime.
    Wtf i can post pictures, i'll figure it out soon, just pm me with ur email address, i'll send some pictures. thanks
    [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/accord/DSC00312.JPG[/img]
    Last edited by GhettoChan; 05-15-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: trying to add pictures but cant, need help.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

x2
    -If You Own A Honda And Say "Headers", Go Jump Off Bridge...........

lol tried to link it from his comp

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodude06
    x2
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by mrhan44
    lol tried to link it from his comp
    ROFL
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

Certified Gearhead

Upload this:
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/accord/DSC00312.JPG

to photobucket or some other photo sharing site and then post the pic.

did any of you acctually ready this post? i searched for an accord, such as why he messaged me off CL to trade for my ride.... hopefully to find pics of this.

I hope this car is clean, but by the description, he took 1/2 his muffler off....

:/ are you joking me?