Thread: SBC v8 stuff

Certified Gearhead

Default SBC v8 stuff

I've got some parts I am going to post up and try to get rid of.

64-67 327 small journal motor. It's been disassembled but has 441 casting no-acc bolt hole hump heads. This motor needs to be bored out as there is some rust in the cylinder walls. It has a factory Holley iron intake and still has the original exhaust manifolds. This was a 300hp 327 and has a forged crank.

86-87 305 block bored .30 with oil pan, windage tray, double roller timing chain, ARP main studs (no nuts & washers for main caps, $20 or so for parts from Summit), crank scraper. Bought this from a local member but wasn't told one of the skirts on the pistons was broken off and the nuts were missing from the main studs. I don't wanna put the $ into a set of new pistons and purchase the nuts/washers as well. I'd rather just get rid of it. Also comes with a cam from a previous 327 I had. The crank needs turned as piston #8 spun a rod bearing. The block is in great shape though and ready to be put back together. Also comes with a spare set of rods and the stock pistons, which are pretty much useless since it's been bored out.

350 1 piece rear main crank, needs polishing, maybe turning.

Feel free to ask any ?s about the parts as I might have missed something.

Since I have to post prices, I'm thinking $300 for the 327 and all those parts, $100 for the 305 and all it's parts, and $50 for the 350 crank. Feel free to PM me with offers. I'm selling these to get a turbo motor for my 280Z.

Certified Gearhead

Make an offer, I need this stuff gone.

IA Member

good prices!