Thread: 14 inch tires

Default 14 inch tires

debating on 14s or 15s simply bc the 14inch wheel i want is 9.5lbs compared to the optional 15 which is 13lbs. ? is are there really any performance tires out there for me other than the azenis?

Certified Gearhead

there's alot of performance tires out there besides the azenis... not sure if they're all gonna be in 14 inch sizes though... I would imagine the 15 inch tires would have a more selection.

There are several companies out there that make high performace tires in a 14". Many auto-xers use them, the vast majority of the tires do not have any wet weather traction whatsoever though. Dean, Pirelli, and Yokohama all have high performance 14" tires that sell for about 50 bucks a pop.

-Jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Banned

i can get the dean's ultra cheap mike...and i have hookup's on the others so you know how to find me

aight cliff ill definately be giving you a holla, what are the deans? never heard ofem.

Banned

not sure who the parent company is offhand but they seem to be a pretty reliable and popular brand....kinda pricey but no more than an azenis would be