Thread: BEST OFFER F150

Default BEST OFFER F150

1998 F150
    space cab
    xl triton
    4.6 litre
    white
    shortbed

i've got a 98 f150 with a cab.. For IA membrs the bes offer takes it. no less than 2500 though.. but if you got 2500 today come get it.. it was my work truck for the past couple years but i bought a pannel van and have no need for this any more. it has unknown miles on the body cause wehn i got it the speedo didnt work so i had to chancge the cluster..but motor and tranny was just replaced in january , it now has 89,000 and counting. it needs a windscreen because of cracks in it and it needs a side mirror the glass isnt in there. front fender has a dent that can be knocked back easily. and rear panel got a little bondo work on it. it has a check engine light for EGR valve. it comes with a tool box in the bed also. thats about it... 4047862186....fabian.. call me if you like what you see and make me an offer..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img00016-jpg   -img00019-jpg   -img00103-jpg   -img00106-jpg   -img00104-jpg  

I LUV VTEC DO U!

good price... good luck man.. auto or 5speed, cant really tell from the pics
    Vtec Keep Left, Slow Traffic Keep Right....

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaGe H22A
    good price... good luck man.. auto or 5speed, cant really tell from the pics

thanxx it an auto!!! grey interior
    I LUV VTEC DO U!