Thread: Commerce

Default Commerce

When is Atlanta Dragway usually prepped? On Friday day nights it seems like the car is not hooking up well at all... (1st and 2nd gear)..even peter's car doesnt run well....

i heard saturdays were better to run at commerce? Anyone know?
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

The one and only Buddha buddha@TeamFX's Avatar

I don't think they hardly ever prep..lol but thats just my opinion...but it must've been ok this past friday heard a old friend of mine goss turned a 8.7 in a quater...so must've been half ass atleast...by the way it was the blue late 80's early 90's camaro with the silver flames..
    Year One R&D/New Product
    Budget Boy's Performance EST. 2005
    "We're bustin ours, to kick yours"

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

i relaly dont know.. i cant hook no matter what there.. even in the STi there were times i spun all four (also due to worn tires) but it does kinda seem that its less shitty on saturdays.. the only day i have pulled a 2.10Xish 60 in the 350z (but... i missed 4th.. went to 2nd trying to grab 4th again but didnt let off the clutch.. and said fuck it.. went into 5th and finished it) and still ran a 14.7 @ 93... i had a feeling that would have been a 13 sec run.. on 2.4 60's i was running 14.2 - 14.3 at 98mph+
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

IA.com BS DETECTOR

ON saturdays when they have the bracket racket is prepped better or hell go run after the southern nationals.

thanks guys...

fastasscrx.... do u know if there are any open time runs in macon? i checked the schedule and it only showed AUG 28 for that hot rod event.
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

i drive by their shop everyday going to work and i have seen both of those cars around town (winder), and i brag on them to all my buddies whenever i see them.. good job, many props

edit: and saturdays have always gotten me worse times (unless at night), but i don't think they ever take care of that track

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by 93H22ACX
    thanks guys...

fastasscrx.... do u know if there are any open time runs in macon? i checked the schedule and it only showed AUG 28 for that hot rod event.
    i think they have T@T on either thursday or fridays. That is only an 1/8 mile track too but its one of the best around.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    i think they have T@T on either thursday or fridays. That is only an 1/8 mile track too but its one of the best around.
    T-n-T on Sat,& Sundays, whenever they are open they will always let you run test n tune. The best 1/8 mile I ever been on!!! The track has the best hook!!!! Sticky!!I can get anywhere from 1.6 to 1.9 60' times, with my car.this is with slicks, though. Drop in this Sunday for some grudge racing, trying to get some imports to try to start coming! Right now I am the only import that is there, that is set up for drag.

sounds like a plan

thanks for the feed back guys...
    94 Supra= 500rwhp