Thread: define pyarmid scams

Default define pyarmid scams

Ok in EVERY job you have someone at the top and ppl below and everyone wants to get to the top. SO I guess every job is a pyarmin scam.

Certified Gearhead

Pyramid scam can be defined a couple different ways. Basically it is when you sign people up on you "account" and you make a percentage everytime someone buys from them. They were really big in the beginning on the internet but now they have died out some. They will always be around because people see it as a quick and easy way to make a buck but they never end up making the money they think they will.

Here is how I view a business. I buy product or produce a product and sell it, period. I don't want to owe a percentage of anything I sell to anyone else except myself. That website you posted up is a pyramid scheme. Why should I have to sign up for $20.00 to buy overpriced crap? You said I need learn what I was talking about. I buy much better multis for less money. Almost everything I saw on there was way over priced. I would never use soy protein it's not 100% complete and not have 100% bioavailability to the human body. I'll stick with whey.

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by nizmo240
    Ok in EVERY job you have someone at the top and ppl below and everyone wants to get to the top. SO I guess every job is a pyarmin scam.
    Yea but do you pay "20 bucks" in order to receive your paycheck? Does your paycheck come from other "suckers" paying 20 bucks in order to increase your paycheck?
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

No I dont owe anybody ANYTHING, I paid $20 to become a member and get things i need for %15 off. I could've paid retail but I didnt want to. Now yes when ppl sign under me what ever they buy or sell I get a % of it, that person buying or selling owes me NOTHING, shaklee cuts me a check, now that person under me buys things he or she uses ALREADY and tell a friend about it and there friends buys things they already use anyway they get money back also. No $$$ ever come out of my pocket unless I buy something for myself. I dont have to keep inventory.

If you dont sell ANYTHING FOR a whole year or buy anything for yourself, how much are you out $20! OHHHHHHHHH what a major load! Only 19.95 plus tax. Well I made over $700 so far so i made my money selling air purifiers to my wifes vet office, and btw everyone there could tell a GREAT difference!

THe fact is both of your threads got locked/deleted b/c you were promoting a site/business you are more than likely affiliated with. Become a IA.com Sponsor and I'm sure you can post your wares.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pharm_teg
    THe fact is both of your threads got locked/deleted b/c you were promoting a site/business you are more than likely affiliated with. Become a IA.com Sponsor and I'm sure you can post your wares.
    That's exactly why I deleted them. Also, I have never seen, and I agree with it, one of these stupid pyramid schemes remain posted on IA. I'm sure Julio and the other Admins don't want to see the members get scammed. I know I don't. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I understand what your saying but no one is scamming anyone.

I guess GNC is a scam to right? Same thing you pay a meembership fee and get products at a discount, but I think with them you can only use it like on a tuesday INSTEAD OF EVERY DAY. So GNC must be the biggest scam ever.

Why continue to argue? The fact is you are NOT A SITE SPONSOR. What part of that do you not understand? Take your crappy product and go elsewhere. As Julio stated before, you will not get free advertisment. End of discussion BTW stop posting your ads in other threads.

Crappy huh, that does come out of the mouth of a fucking idiot. I dont care what useless crap you come back with all I know is you can fucking blow me and if you cross me you will be sorry.Later nizmo
    Last edited by nizmo240; 08-08-2005 at 02:55 PM.

LoL...well I'm waiting right here. Again, stop trying to sell your CRAP! That's what it is...CRAP. Try paying to advertise your CRAP since you make soooo much money...lol.

I knew you couldnt resist saying something and why say Im waiting right here, you dont know who I am or what I can do or where I came from, for all you know I could already know you sized you up and just LOOKING for a reason to fuck you up.

LoL...you're a loser, and please speak english. You are part of multi-level marketing scam and trying to get free advertising. You remind me of one those guys selling no name shoes on the corner of Jimmy Carter and Buford Hwy..lol..I can just picture it. Pay to Play dumbass.

insults flying back and forth, reminds me of