Thread: CAD design/engineering.

Default CAD design/engineering.

Anyone know of any openings for an entry levle position in to either cad deisigning or egineerign or a combination of the two? prefer it to be automotive related but im open. Just looking to get a job in my chosen career field.

Certified Gearhead

look up cadtechs, selektek, they helped me find a job when i first came to atlanta good luck with the search.

what time is lunch?

Default cad design

look up technipower.

I've used them before.

try monster.com

we are not hiring. Try something to do temp work so you get something under your belt.

learn as many cad programs as you can.

try some of the cad places.

drafttech, tell them you are looking for cad work.

richard

We are hiring for a draftsman at our office I think.... But it's in Marietta, might be too far for you
    ~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~

Quote Originally Posted by silver
    We are hiring for a draftsman at our office I think.... But it's in Marietta, might be too far for you
    Yeah marietta is about an hour and a half drive. Id consider if gas prices werent so outrageous

whats ur experience? Are u a liscensed engineer or architect? Education?
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Certified Gearhead

more info. please on this job i am looking for something new i am too bored with my job.

Certified Gearhead

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF FLOOR DESIGNERS IGHT NOW, COULD BE AN ENTRY LEVEL DEPENDING ON YOUR CAD SKILLS OR COUL BE A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 17 ENGINEERS/DESIGNER ONHAND AND ARE LOOKING FOR 2 AS OF NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by tluve69
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF FLOOR DESIGNERS IGHT NOW, COULD BE AN ENTRY LEVEL DEPENDING ON YOUR CAD SKILLS OR COUL BE A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 17 ENGINEERS/DESIGNER ONHAND AND ARE LOOKING FOR 2 AS OF NOW.

i have just over 2 years experience with cad (autocad). its been a few years since i've used autocad. i have doing it the old fashion way of drafting with pencil and paper. thanks! please pm me with info.

i have just over 2 years experience with cad (autocad). its been a few years since i've used autocad. i have doing it the old fashion way of drafting with pencil and paper. thanks! please pm me with info.

anyone got part time work for cad operator? i need to make some extra $$ to pay off my debts. I have 5yrs in microstation and 2 yrs in autocad. thanks guys and im located in marietta. lmk
    Mccoy

I have some spots at our office. It is in the building market. The office is in Suwanee. PM me if youare intrested and I can set you up a interview. Winmark Homes Inc.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boost67p
    I have some spots at our office. It is in the building market. The office is in Suwanee. PM me if youare intrested and I can set you up a interview. Winmark Homes Inc.
    Winmark Homes, is that next to the old TRW Construction building across from Systemax?

Its on Brogdon near Boost Solutions used to be...