Thread: Taillights and instrument gauge

Default Taillights and instrument gauge

Ok I have a problem now. A couple days ago while driving up to Jasper to bring a friend home my instrument gauge went out. I pulled over turned my car off and turned it back on and it came on for a few seconds and shut back off. As I was driving down the road it comes on shuts off and comes back on. Well later on I get pulled over by the police and he says that my taillights are both out. But my brake lights work when I brake. I went to autozone and bought new taillights and changed them out and my taillights still don't work. Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong?

Bad ground?

I have seen some radio installs screw with the tail lights and dash lights also.

its a fuse!
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    its a fuse!
    checked em all there all good

Certified Gearhead

check the dimmer switch. I know that can cause dash lights to go out but I don't know about tail lights.