Default FS/FT: Ford F150 Lariat Single cab 2wd Auto 5.0

Ford
    F150 Lariat
    2wd
    5.0 Auto w/ OD
    102k original miles
    Recent tune up
    Newer tires

Located in South Georgia, but am willing to meet or drive almost anywhere if you are serious.

This truck is very reliable and would make a perfect work truck or a project. It runs strong with only 102k miles, and the interior is in excellent shape. The exterior has no rust, but will need paint if the color bothers you, haha. I hit a deer with it last year, and just put a newer front end back on it. No frame damage was done, only cosmetic, and now all it needs is a trip to Maaco. It has 2.5" dual side pipes, and I just replaced the horn, passenger window motor/regulator, and installed some lowering shackles for the back. I have a set of front lowering springs and a rear axle flip kit I will give with it as well.

Really looking for a fairly quick sale or trade.

$2300 obo or trade for a 97+ Jeep Cherokee 4x4 + my cash.

More pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by SKarpenz; 01-07-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    Tom

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

Hmmm... I want this truck but gotta talk to my dad... I have an 89 ranger but full size trucks can pull my car and the ranger cannot lol

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

SPACE WEATHER!

Yeah man, PM me if you want the bottom dollar price. If we can work something out next week I'll be willing to deal.
    Tom

so.. you still got the truck for sale? I am selling this integra over the weekend and am going to be needing something to drive!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

SPACE WEATHER!

Yes sir, I need to sell this truck. I told you what I would sell it to you for ( ) so LMK man.
    Tom

it was something like 5 dollars right.. hehe.. pm me what your interested in selling it for! Just in case you changed your mind
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.