Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an announcement to make!

IP Banned

Exclamation I have an announcement to make!

Due to the fact that acouple thread jackers ruined my, IA chick thread. I will no longer update or post in it. Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?" Who gives a sh!t where they've been, you are not friends with the person, so why the hell should it matter?

So, im in the process of getting new pictures of IA girls. Once I have a good number of them, I'll continue with part 2 of the thread. Lol I have some that might get me in trouble with one or two higher ups, but I don't care. Im going to do it anyway. Stay tuned, cause it's not over yet.

:Wait's for the thread jackers to start posting random bullsh!t...:

Blacc Panther member

sup maniac.. where ya been

*contemplates thread jack*

o what the hell...maniac...wtf is up w/ wendy y0

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

good stuff
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Your Moms Moderattor

frigging thread jacking turd munching ricers!

watermelons grow in the summer

<---Click it.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac©
    Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?"
    I agree 100%. That's why my involvement here has been minimal. That and thread content is lacking big time. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I agree 100%. That's why my involvement here has been minimal. That and thread content is lacking big time. Later, QD.
    I kinda see why you're doing that now. It does take away the humor of a thread, and it gets to a point where you don't even feel like posting anymore. My past threads were nothing more than callouts, but I even slow'd down doing that, people are just not into like they used too, and if they are, two pages later the thread gets jacked. Thus taking it down a path to disaster.

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy™
    watermelons grow in the summer

weed grows year around

supp draccc

IP Banned

For the people that were curious to know how many rep points I got from the IA chick thread. Lol I went from 512 to 675.

thats it??? lame

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

For the people that were curious to know how many rep points I got from the IA chick thread. Lol I went from 512 to 675.
    Damn. You suck. That's only 163. I went up over 200 points on YOUR thread, lolol. Later, QD.

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    thats it??? lame
    Yeah, lol alot of +1's and acouple high ones. My usercp page is full of reps from that page, and I had like 10 more before that. It's funny reading the comments people left me.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Alex, I know you can't be complaining about this. The whole lot of you guys do that all the time to other people. How come it's funny when you do it to other people and not to you? Seriously, I've complained about the same exact thing and I specifically remember YOU being one of the ones that basically told me to suck it up and deal with it. Remember that?

if i repped u...i repped u +13...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooo

IP Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Alex, I know you can't be complaining about this. The whole lot of you guys do that all the time to other people. How come it's funny when you do it to other people and not to you? Seriously, I've complained about the same exact thing and I specifically remember YOU being one of the ones that basically told me to suck it up and deal with it. Remember that?
    Did it have to do with the thread, where this kid called out QD? And about reps or post counts? And you came in trying to prove a point, and I was the only one to step up for him because I felt like your posts were unfair?

Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooo

Did it have to do with the thread, where this kid called out QD? And about reps or post counts? And you came in trying to prove a point, and I was the only one to step up for him because I felt like your posts were unfair?
    What an atrocity. I never knew situations like this existed. I'm appalled that I was not made aware of these events. I was called out? Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    lol i was actually refering to what jaime said

lol @ echo

IP Banned

What an atrocity. I never knew situations like this existed. I'm appalled that I was not made aware of these events. I was called out? Later, QD.
    Nothing like that, some dude wanted to raise his post counts. So he used your name as a way to grab people's attention, to start the post whoring. Then Jaime came in there, saying it's against the rules to post whore, I was like WTF? Than we both continued to post our opinions on the matter.

No it was a thread where people were all over the place post whoring and off topic. I said basically the same thing that you just did in this thread and you were one of the ones that had taken the thread in a totally different direction. I didn't call out anyone in particular, just like your thread here. I just kept it general and I specifically remember you telling me to basically get over it because that was just how "IA was".

I'm just merely pointing out how ironic this thread is considering that exchange you and I had. I actually totally agree with you on this. It's just ironic, that's all.

Nothing like that, some dude wanted to raise his post counts. So he used your name as a way to grab people's attention, to start the post whoring. Then Jaime came in there, saying it's against the rules to post whore, I was like WTF? Than we both continued to post our opinions on the matter.
    No, I didn't answer your attempt at being Mr. Hero for the underdog because you were WRONG.

What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL. He'd already been warned by me not to do it and he did it anyway. YOU came in Johnny-come-lately to throw out there and try to help out in a situation you knew nothing about. THAT is why I never answered you, not because you were "right".

Clear enough now?

IP Banned

No it was a thread where people were all over the place post whoring and off topic. I said basically the same thing that you just did in this thread and you were one of the ones that had taken the thread in a totally different direction. I didn't call out anyone in particular, just like your thread here. I just kept it general and I specifically remember you telling me to basically get over it because that was just how "IA was".
    I probably did do that acouple times. But I would never do it in a thread that you and everyone else knew, was gold. If you don't have a link of this thread, it never happened.

I'm just merely pointing out how ironic this thread is considering that exchange you and I had. I actually totally agree with you on this. It's just ironic, that's all.
    Lolol. I love your posts. Some of them disgusted me back in the day. Now, I see what you meant all those times you were trying to prove something to me.

IP Banned

No, I didn't answer your attempt at being Mr. Hero for the underdog because you were WRONG.

What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL. He'd already been warned by me not to do it and he did it anyway. YOU came in Johnny-come-lately to throw out there and try to help out in a situation you knew nothing about. THAT is why I never answered you, not because you were "right".

Clear enough now?
    I knew that he was trying to sell his crap, on IA. But I was backing him up on the fact that "post whoring" was against the rules. You came in complaining that you can't post whore, I just said, why not(not in that exact why) and you took it to another level with your long posts.

Maybe Alex is finally seeing the annoyance of thread jacking. Later, QD.

What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL.
    Ahh man. Do tell. Briefly though so as not to stray too far from topic. Later, QD.

I probably did do that acouple times. But I would never do it in a thread that you and everyone else knew, was gold. If you don't have a link of this thread, it never happened.
    See, you admit one second that's something you probably did but then you want proof??? It was probably one of those times where you are trying emulate Will and/or just wanted to be a contrarian. It's cool man, really. I just specifically remember it though.

Lolol. I love your posts. Some of them disgusted me back in the day. Now, I see what you meant all those times you were trying to prove something to me.
    I try to use smaller words and simpler sentences now for you guys.....

Even that doesn't help with a lot of people. You have to figure out how to spell words as if you had no education to get some folks to understand what you're saying. Later, QD.

100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar

Even that doesn't help with a lot of people. You have to figure out how to spell words as if you had no education to get some folks to understand what you're saying. Later, QD.
    I dno wut ur tlkin bout....

mii eva

I knew that he was trying to sell his crap, on IA. But I was backing him up on the fact that "post whoring" was against the rules. You came in complaining that you can't post whore, I just said, why not(not in that exact why) and you took it to another level with your long posts.
    Probably because sometimes a long post is necessary to be able to get the point across to people who are too hard headed to get it otherwise.

That guy was warned about not doing exactly what he did. You came in all Robin Hood to defend someone that was using a gay loop hole to circumvent the rules. So in essence, you were helping him to break the rules. That's why I didn't bother answering you, since when I addressed him I was indirectly addressing you as well.

100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar

Due to the fact that acouple thread jackers ruined my, IA chick thread. I will no longer update or post in it. Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?" Who gives a sh!t where they've been, you are not friends with the person, so why the hell should it matter?

So, im in the process of getting new pictures of IA girls. Once I have a good number of them, I'll continue with part 2 of the thread. Lol I have some that might get me in trouble with one or two higher ups, but I don't care. Im going to do it anyway. Stay tuned, cause it's not over yet.

Wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt the same people posting the same lame ass sh*t in each thread. It's pretty bad when by page 2 you cant tell one thread from the next.

IP Banned

See, you admit one second that's something you probably did but then you want proof??? It was probably one of those times where you are trying emulate Will and/or just wanted to be a contrarian. It's cool man, really. I just specifically remember it though.
    Lolol. So now im trying to be like, Will? It's funny how so many people still ride his d!ck. I do remember being alittle ignorant back when I first joined, so im not going to post in here saying I never thread jacked. But I don't really remember what thread you're talking about. A link would serve a purpose here, proof that what you're saying is true.

Now, do you have it or not?

No need to lower your, intellectual magnitude just for us.

can't wait!

maniac..for el presidente de mexico

Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar

Yeah, lol alot of +1's and acouple high ones. My usercp page is full of reps from that page, and I had like 10 more before that. It's funny reading the comments people left me.
    lol hope u liked mine., and thanks for answering my ?
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast