Thread: Photo Shop EG Paint Colors - Help me pick

Default Photo Shop EG Paint Colors - Help me pick

As most of you know from my build thread in the pictures section I bought another EG. I wanted to orig. paint this one FBP with GOLD OG wheels. Now I am thinking of a grey/carbon/black color of some sort. Well.. Hook a brother up and help me with some photochopping! I suck at it or i would. PLEASE! I can only give a few reps but they will be rewarded. And maybe some beers if your close to savannah! Or if it is really good and bad ass I will paypal some cash.. I dont know maybe $5 bucks if I really like it! May be worth spending a few minutes to hook it up! Here is a sample pick of what mines will look like.. but not the color of course!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Dark gray exterior with either ITR seats or fully stripped interior painted battleship grey with the dash wrapped in black suede
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -john_eg_dark-jpg  

Default im thinking

Im thinking dark grey as well with a full interior (have the seats redone in some sort of black w/ red stitching or or vice versa and i am def. going to have the dash and doors wrapped with suede!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Default color

Now i just need to find a factory dark grey color on a newer car that i like... time to start browsing google and other sites

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    Now i just need to find a factory dark grey color on a newer car that i like... time to start browsing google and other sites
    Audi's 'Dolomite Gray Pearl Effect'

Default hmm...

hmm.. thats also a late 70's porsche color? I am starting to like where this is going!!

Check out this old pic I found. Strosek widebody Carrera 4 coupe! One of only 25 Strosek 911's produced worldwide in 1990.

Certified Gearhead

there u r

forrest green...

Default hmmm...

Im not liking the flatness of that gray above... and def. no on the EMO GREEN!!! Butthanks for the suggestion

Doo Doo brown lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

The ****ing white one looks bad as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    Im not liking the flatness of that gray above... and def. no on the EMO GREEN!!! Butthanks for the suggestion
    I'd still be happy with it, when you ask for a free photoshop, you're lucky if it even gives a general idea. Sometimes when changing within blacks whites and grays it is a little hard to preserve depth.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

vbp

Default yep

I like the vbp and fbp. You would be surprised what you can do with photoshop my friends. Anyways. I have narrowed it down to three dif. ones. I guess everyone will see when its done!