Thread: 600 F4 vs Zx-10r

Default edited, delete.

bah, I deleted it...
    Last edited by AznTraitor; 03-03-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Banned

lol, why did you delete it...? and unless the f4 is highly highly built or has a very very good rider i don't see where the challenge would be between it and a zx10

well, let's just say I beat up on a liter bike, 2 out of 3 times.....

I just figured no one would truly appreciate it, so I just deleted it.

Banned

bah the bike guys appreciate any bike kills....i watched a guy on a gsxr 1000 run a guy on an identical gsxr 1000 and got eaten alive....watched the same two bikes run again but the first bike had a different rider....this time it won by a couple tenths....i was quite surprised how much difference a rider can make....

Quote Originally Posted by Z71StarsNBarsZ71
    bah the bike guys appreciate any bike kills....i watched a guy on a gsxr 1000 run a guy on an identical gsxr 1000 and got eaten alive....watched the same two bikes run again but the first bike had a different rider....this time it won by a couple tenths....i was quite surprised how much difference a rider can make....

hahaha, no way! those harley guys hate anyone except harley guys! I try and be nice and wave to all rider, but those bastards are stuck up and just kinda stare....

Banned

very true....lol when we had bike groups come by the shop the guys that road up on harley's with their friends on honda/yamaha's the harley guys would either stand outside the building or off in a corner...lol

Certified Gearhead

Nah, I could easily believe it. It's more about the rider than the bike for the most part. Good kill Peter. I'm sure Peter knows that a person of the same skill would kill him. When did you get the CBR?

emartu

I've got a buddy with an old 87 Honda Shadow, it's got a look kinda like an old Harley and doesn't have any big HONDA badges or anything, he drove it to the Harley dealer and two guys in the parking lot were looking at it. They asked him what year it was and he told them and one of them said "and it still runs" and he was just like, "yup it's a honda, duh"...the other twho guys just laughed.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

The rider makes a big difference.