Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling out blacktc

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

Default Calling out blacktc

Well, well homie. Got diarhea at the mouth. Talking what you don't know. My car is rice is what you talk. You stepped out of a factory back'd rice mobile(a.k.a Total crap) to a car that was the biggest let down in import history. The 3G eclipse. Of all the eclipses that came out, why is it that the 3g is the only one with ribs? Because your bucket of bolts is malnutritient in HP. Feed that bucket of bolts before talking shit, please. Your bullshit car is hungry!!! I looked up in the dictionary on the meaning of eclipse. There's more than one definition. Here's my favorite one....

e·clipse n. : A disgraceful or humiliating end; a downfall: Revelations of shit talking helped bring about the eclipse of blacktc's bullshit car.

A K&N air filter is a start at getting better gas mileage. It won't do shit for you trying to keep up with me. I know you're gonna say something dumb about my car so let me put it out there. My car is a '94 with a Maaco paint job gone bad. Real bad. It sat in a back lot of a dealer for 3 years, I bought it for $800. Go figure. I have a shitty ass paint job. Hell, I spray painted the roof black to keep it from rusting out. DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A 3.5 INCH PIECE OF PIPE STICKING OUT MY HEADLIGHT? For your info, I actually have a "regular" CAI for my car. I run it whenever I put back in my other projectors, but only run them if it's cool enough outside or if I'm going out of town. Enough about my car. Since your lips is loose from all that shit coming from it, Why don't you prove yourself. Pussing out only shows that you and your car is worthless. Anywhere. Anytime. I'm on the southside, homie. Where ever you wanna meet, I'll be there. I'll bring some tissue and some toilet paper after I'm done shitting on that bucket of bolts you call a car.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

im on the southside and ill tell you blacktc is one of my bestfriends so if he excepts ill be there to make sure everything is a-ok dont need no more gangbag shootings however i will say this he attends college outside of the city so he might not be avialable this weekend and you do know his car puts out more the 153whp ive drove it and it has been modded just FYI..........................ill let the rest of the talking be done by blacktc

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    im on the southside and ill tell you blacktc is one of my bestfriends so if he excepts ill be there to make sure everything is a-ok dont need no more gangbag shootings however i will say this he attends college outside of the city so he might not be avialable this weekend and you do know his car puts out more the 153whp ive drove it and it has been modded just FYI..........................ill let the rest of the talking be done by blacktc
    Heat soaked FTL.... I don't wanna fight him. I don't wanna put my hands on him. I just wanna run him. Who knows, he's probably a cool person in life. Just that he has diarhea on line. So we bring it to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by blackshine007
    Heat soaked FTL.... I don't wanna fight him. I don't wanna put my hands on him. I just wanna run him. Who knows, he's probably a cool person in life. Just that he has diarhea on line. So we bring it to reality.
    ok sounds good keep it safe and he is cool in person homie

LOL, calling out a damn slow scion in the kills forums

this couldve DEFF been sent through PM
    Lexus GS300

Quote Originally Posted by SL33P3R

actually i dont drive a scion anymore and as far as racing goes this is gonna have to wait as i live down in barnesville now so its gonna have to wait until i can get out of here and finish getting my dad moved in oh and itll have to be legal event cause i dont do street runs so if you wanna come down to ams this friday and run me thats cool im down but otherwise youll have to wait for another legal even to run me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan®
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

want to buy a ps2?

Quote Originally Posted by blacktc
    .....this is gonna have to wait .......gonna have to wait.....but otherwise youll have to wait

dude, sentences.

2 post up^^ I won't make tech inspection if they still doing that bullshit. And if I do, they'll class me higher than I should be. When do they open? BTW, I don't street race either. I do mine on empty highways to keep everything safe. I go no higher than 120 mph and I always bring a scouter with me. When is the AMS thing? What time do it start?

Quote Originally Posted by blackshine007
    2 post up^^ I won't make tech inspection if they still doing that bullshit. And if I do, they'll class me higher than I should be. When do they open? BTW, I don't street race either. I do mine on empty highways to keep everything safe. I go no higher than 120 mph and I always bring a scouter with me. When is the AMS thing? What time do it start?
    usually friday im scetchy on the time but its in lovejoy area

friday night you gotta be there around 6:30 is when tech inspection starts i do not run on open streets period end of story i had a buddy of mine die in a car accident and i just dont put my life on the line like that anymore
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

I know how to get there. I'm almost tempted to head down to Renolds. Like on a saturday. Your choice. A couple of dollars let you run all day with no tech inspection

nah id rather do ams as its more conveinent

Says a dude that drives a Honda. You really need to exit the premises. Let me provide you with some assistance. CLICK HERE

nah id rather do ams as its more conveinent
    I don't get off work until 6:30. I'll have to take off early. What Friday is this supposed to be?

next friday work for you

Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    Says a dude that drives a Honda. You really need to exit the premises. Let me provide you with some assistance. CLICK HERE

LOL faggots like you, Wish i still had my built motor in, just in time, Ill show you what just a honda can do, haha faggot
    Lexus GS300

LOL you know my civic wouldve BUSTED anything you owns ass, so STFU and tanks balls are getting cold, START SWINGING!!
    Lexus GS300

LOL faggots like you, Wish i still had my built motor in, just in time, Ill show you what just a honda can do, haha faggot
    LMAO your daddy bought your car.

It dont fucking matter, and hes gonna buy me another one when I graduate, HAHA bitch. I dont go around bragging my dad bought me my car or anything, but when people pull the ol "Your daddy bought it" that shit pisses me off
    Lexus GS300

It dont fucking matter, and hes gonna buy me another one when I graduate, HAHA bitch. I dont go around bragging my dad bought me my car or anything, but when people pull the ol "Your daddy bought it" that shit pisses me off
    why??? didnt he buy it for you???

If it pisses you off so much, then go buy your own car
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

LOL

Im just saying jealous faggots like six2six pull taht daddy bullshit

If your dad said "Hey son you want a car for your 16th bday?" who would say no? i mean i guess its my fault, haha
    Lexus GS300

If your dad said "Hey son you want a car for your 16th bday?" who would say no? i mean i guess its my fault, haha
    LOL at this kid.

Where'd he go? I need some more of his grade school humor. This shit takes me back.

LOL you know my civic wouldve BUSTED anything you owns ass, so STFU and tanks balls are getting cold, START SWINGING!!
    nah thats ok ive already exceeded my nutswinging allowance for the day dont want to get charged too much in overages you want a turn though

He said it b/c you came in this thread dogging it out b/c of the cars that were involved. More than likely these ppl worked for their cars, while someone gave you a car. Look at from their view.

To answer your question I would say yes if I was in your position, but I also would be mindful about anything I say about someone else's car. B/c more than likely they would throw the "Daddy bought your car" back into my face '
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Where'd he go? I need some more of his grade school humor. This shit takes me back.
    Im just saying. I dont understand why people talk shit about my dad buying me my car. How is that my problem? I dont go around saying oh ya you know what im bettr then you because my dad bought me my car. If you knew me you know thats not me. Im thankful for what I have, Im not some spoiled ass kid like some of you think, TRUST ME
    Lexus GS300

lol
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    He said it b/c you came in this thread dogging it out b/c of the cars that were involved. More than likely these ppl worked for their cars, while someone gave you a car. Look at from their view.

To answer your question I would say yes if I was in your position, but I also would be mindful about anything I say about someone else's car. B/c more than likely they would throw the "Daddy bought your car" back into my face '

I laughed because they were 2 stock cars pretty much that are both slow and he made a callout thread. The killsforum was pretty much made for all the big dogs to call each other out, cars like this could have been EASILY arranged over AIM or PM, but my bad
    Lexus GS300

I laughed because they were 2 stock cars pretty much that are both slow and he made a callout thread. The killsforum was pretty much made for all the big dogs to call each other out, cars like this could have been EASILY arranged over AIM or PM, but my bad
    if you have noticed this, the kills forum has been slow for awhile (I am not helping the situation with my slow broke turd)
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Yeah I know its been slower then normal, But Im just saying. When i see people racing cars liek these 2, i IMMEDIATELY think ricer, but maybe thats just me
    Lexus GS300

like you should even be in this forum and picking on a kid!!! now thats funny guess you feel like a real man!!!
    00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser

MabletonSpeedShop member

MCE Mafia supporting member
    honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4

Yeah I know its been slower then normal, But Im just saying. When i see people racing cars liek these 2, i IMMEDIATELY think ricer, but maybe thats just me
    its more of the attitude that makes a person a ricer, not everyone can afford a high hp car.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

its more of the attitude that makes a person a ricer, not everyone can afford a high hp car.

Yeah I agree. but honestly, whats the point of street racing a slow car? lol theres no "rush"
    Lexus GS300

true words and everyone knows i'll race anything at the track no matter how slow but you have to admit a callout like this in this crowd is just
    00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser

MabletonSpeedShop member

Yeah I agree. but honestly, whats the point of street racing a slow car? lol theres no "rush"
    easy killer racing is racing!!!!

MabletonSpeedShop member

Don like 2 prof reed

ya'll be sure to put the video in fast forward when you post it so its as exciting as slowhawks, zo-sicks' etc. etc.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

thats whats wrong with racing now. Its suppose to be all about having fun.

for example - I raced josh's bmw in my camry and that was the funniest shit I have done in awhile
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast