Thread: Where to purchase a speciality valve stem?

Default Where to purchase a speciality valve stem?

Valve stem from HELL. I have a leak in my valve stem. However, it's a specialty valve stem and no one has it. So..this morning, i dropped my car off at "snow tires". there was this old timer who told me that he can rebuild my existing valve stem with new gaskets.

basically...it's L shaped valve stem.

I have 3 piece wheels. one round wheel, "another piece with spokes" in it and a centercap. "another piece with spokes" are bolted onto the main wheel by using 30 small hex nuts around the whole wheel. Now, the air inlet of the valve stem (where you put air) is coming through the hole instead of one of those 30 small hex nuts.

the wheels are JDM wed sports 3 piece and no one sells them and no one has them. where can i get my valve stem rebuilt?
    Blah Blah Blah!

Formerly Spyder Man

take a picture draw a diagram and ill try to help, i dont understand wtf you just said in that above mini rant.
    :boobies:

Banned

most tire warehouses carry L shaped valve stems and most tire and wheel retails shops can get a hold of them

Banned

we're talkin somthin like those right?

similar, but it's gotta be sharp L shaped. tire shops claim they never saw one like this before...and I've been to 4 places already.
    Blah Blah Blah!

hmmm...hold on, almost had it...damnit!!!

pics would help us

those kinda of valves you are looking for are designed for speciality wheels, like volk, or some other exotic wheels.....check with Discount Tire Co, and tell them what you need and they can order what you need.