Thread: Whats wrong with PHARM TEG's sig?

IA.COM Founder.

Default Whats wrong with PHARM TEG's sig?

Why are so many people upset ? Just curious.

This is what his signature displays?

Are some over reacting ? Or making a big deal about religion belief's?

Well as many Jesus jokes as I post with obscene Jesus pics, I dont care, But I think there are some who might take it a bit more personal with that pic, I dunno.....
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

I dont give a fuck, makes me chuckle just like the jesus pictures
    Its just a bodykit

corvette chick at heart kilpatty43's Avatar

omg i saw that shirt on tshirthell.com and laughed my ass off...anyone who takes offense to that needs to lighten the fuck up

"Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person." ~Jeremy Roenick

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

I don't care much for religions, and, as most of you know, I have just as good a sense of humor as the next guy, and I lolol @ lots of religious jokes, but I just think it was a bit too much. I also don't think this dude is doing it for the comical value. I think he is doing it to make folks mad. That is where it is wrong. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

IA.COM Founder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bush_bobble_jesus-gif  

A.K.A. GA Teg

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I don't care much for religions, and, as most of you know, I have just as good a sense of humor as the next guy, and I lolol @ lots of religious jokes, but I just think it was a bit too much. .
    This is one time I will disagree with you QD. This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head. How is ones that go above and beyond making fun of Jesus ok but something like this is too much.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    This is one time I will disagree with you QD. This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head. How is ones that go above and beyond making fun of Jesus ok but something like this is too much.
    i agree..i dont care for that jesus pic with that little boy too much..but if that can be put up on here with out people bitchin than this sure as hell can too!

agreed. stfu people. you can make fun of jesus and stuff, but cant say shit about anything else? c'mon people, get real.

This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head.
    I've never seen that one before. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    agreed. stfu people. you can make fun of jesus and stuff, but cant say shit about anything else? c'mon people, get real.
    Why don't you stfu and get real. Some people do get offended at this stuff. I'm not, but in the context this dude is portrasying it, it isn't funny. Later, QD.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

religion is man made so fuck it.. if you want to be weak and listen and have faith in a pretty story be my fucking guest.. but dont cry or whine over shit.. its a free world

i beleive in a higher power.. but i beleive we as humans cant even begin to understand it.. we should not label it catagorize it name it.. whatever.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

A.K.A. GA Teg

I've never seen that one before. Later, QD.
    This is the link to one place that pic has showed up.
    Click Here
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Why don't you stfu and get real. Some people do get offended at this stuff. I'm not, but in the context this dude is portrasying it, it isn't funny. Later, QD.
    oh i know people get offended at this crap! all i'm saying is that dont be like, oh! ha ha! thats funny! when one is bashed, then when the one you might follow gets flamed dont get all huffy. that is all.

I myself am fairly religious and like some others here am not a big fan of the jesus pic. But i have nothing to say about it bc i know some people are not religious i have my beliefs and they are my beliefs, im not gonna bitch about some pic bc you dont agree with how i feel, just doesnt make sense. Like someone b4 said its a free world. If i feel that strongly bout then i should leave the forums. As far going to far, i dont think that is fair. You can make fun of jesus but you cant make fun other religions? Religion is religion.

Yeah that one is a good one, I have posted that a few times, But Paul was the first
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Resident Leg-Humper DreamerTheresa's Avatar

How about...

Instead of being a whiney pussy..... you just turn off signatures if you're so freaking offended?

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dreamertheresa

"Damien"
    2001 Toyota MR-2 Spyder
    with only a few goodies

been so long

lol, this is fucking stupid.

if they dont like it.... fuck em.... then they dont have to look at it.... they just wanna bitch cuz they have the right to....
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

corvette chick at heart kilpatty43's Avatar

i think its funny how religious people have no problem mocking and making fun of other religions but when it comes to someone making fun of or mocking their religion thats completely different

"Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person." ~Jeremy Roenick

if someone was in your face constantly flamming you to no end then thats one thing but its just a sig why stress it,

Quote Originally Posted by kilpatty43
    i think its funny how religious people have no problem mocking and making fun of other religions but when it comes to someone making fun of or mocking their religion thats completely different

word.

im not fond of the jesus whatever stuff..but...i mean. hey. if thats thier deal then. alright i guess. i dont like it. but..its on the internet..i scroll past it and ignore it.

Seriously people, grow up already. If you do not like something, why don't you just pack your happy bags and move to Iraq where there is no freedom (well, it was like that at one time). You will quickly, and surely appreciate living in the U.S. with freedom of speech.

If you do not like it, just click on the X in your browser window, shut your fuckin mouth, and move on with life. I'm telling you, if everyone did that life would be so relaxing.
    2005.5 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro
    APR 93/100 Chip

Okay..this is my opinion...you guys keep sayin stop flaming people for enjoying their rights of freedom of speech...but when someone does somethin that offends you whether its said or done I'd be willing to bet you'd flame them to. How bout this. Don't do shit that could very easily offend people. I am a catholic and I find his picture offensive. I'd much rather have someone make fun of my religion knowing I'll just have no respect for them than have someone make fun of a religion people would get defensive about. So instead of being a fuckin ethug who fuckin likes sayin the fuckin word fuck...STFU and if it offends someone be FUCKING nice enough and respectful enough to FUCKING TAKE IT FUCKING OUT OFF YOUR SIGNATURE...You wanna tell people to stop flaming? Try giving them a reason to have an ounce of respect for you
    Last edited by Bajjani; 07-10-2005 at 09:45 AM.

Of course I own this.
    IT PUTS THE OREOS ON THE RIM

Quote Originally Posted by Bajjani
    Okay..this is my opinion...you guys keep sayin stop flaming people for enjoying their rights of freedom of speech...but when someone does somethin that offends you whether its said or done I'd be willing to bet you'd flame them to. How bout this. Don't do shit that could very easily offend people. I am a catholic and I find his picture offensive. I'd much rather have someone make fun of my religion knowing I'll just have no respect for them than have someone make fun of a religion people would get defensive about. So instead of being a fuckin ethug who fuckin likes sayin the fuckin word fuck...STFU and if it offends someone be FUCKING nice enough and respectful enough to FUCKING TAKE IT FUCKING OFF YOUR SIGNATURE...You wanna tell people to stop flaming? Try giving them a reason to have an ounce of respect for you
    And about the offensive-ness factor. That pic is fuckin super-offensive, not a bit funny also. How can you compare it to the Jesus pictures. Those pictures are made to mock light-heartedly and stand for other shit(such as the giving head picture, it has NOTHING to do with Jesus and what he stands for... its just silly) ... Never in one of those pics is like a pic of Jesus hanging on a tree bleeding or something of that nature. This picture is offensive to Islam and everything it stands for. It is a direct attack to it. I dont care enough to turn my sigs off, but why should a motherfucker like that be able to post shit up like that. If anyone likes offensive jokes, its me, but this is not a joke, its downright fuckin racism... and offensive.

^^^ Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    And about the offensive-ness factor. That pic is fuckin super-offensive, not a bit funny also. How can you compare it to the Jesus pictures. Those pictures are made to mock light-heartedly and stand for other shit(such as the giving head picture, it has NOTHING to do with Jesus and what he stands for... its just silly) ... Never in one of those pics is like a pic of Jesus hanging on a tree bleeding or something of that nature. This picture is offensive to Islam and everything it stands for. It is a direct attack to it. I dont care enough to turn my sigs off, but why should a motherfucker like that be able to post shit up like that. If anyone likes offensive jokes, its me, but this is not a joke, its downright fuckin racism... and offensive.

I hope you were agreeing with me? Yea I was saying take it out not turn off sigs...

Of course I own this.
    IT PUTS THE OREOS ON THE RIM

IA.COM Founder.

Bajani, you have a girl banging her head against a faucet on your avatar, wouldnt that offend human kind?

Randomguy has a picture of a fat asian kid on his picture, wouldnt that offend fat people?

I have a picture of bush dancing in his boxers, wouldnt that offend BUSH groupies ?

I'm just a bit confused while it would offend anyone when Crazy Shit is posted on here on a daily basis or Im sure they are weird signatures everywhere on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Bajani, you have a girl banging her head against a faucet on your avatar, wouldnt that offend human kind?

Randomguy has a picture of a fat asian kid on his picture, wouldnt that offend fat people?

I have a picture of bush dancing in his boxers, wouldnt that offend BUSH groupies ?

I'm just a bit confused while it would offend anyone when Crazy Shit is posted on here on a daily basis or Im sure they are weird signatures everywhere on here.
    dude u know why it is offending people. It is freaking overboard. Yeah, some shit is offensive and funny... etc. But you know that is overboard. Wiping your ass with the holy text of a religion, wtf? And that compares to a girl banging her head and a fat asian.

IA.COM Founder.

So you rather save a bible then a girl about to kill her self banging her head like that ? j/k

I don't know why that picture does not bother me at all... Lets make a poll then.

I actually thought of that, too, Julio.

Here is my take on it.

I'm not offended by it. I'm not offended by anything. Everyone that knows me knows that I am post nothing but stupid, ridiculous, funny shit on here. Hell, I have 13,415 posts on here and 13,410 of those are probably humorous jokes and pics/videos. Some stuff just deosn't seem right to joke. I can laugh at Bible jokes, Muslim jokes and such as long as they aren't in such bad taste. I lolol at most every joke I see. I'll even catch myself lolol-ing at some stuff that I don't think should be funny. But this pic, I didn't even start to lolol. Most of the people that aren't talking out of their asses know that I'm not some stick in the mud about jokes and their content. This one just doesn't seem right. Later, QD.

Resident Leg-Humper DreamerTheresa's Avatar

Again. Freedom of Speech does not equal they have to shut up when someone gets offended (although that sure seems like that's how this country works these days).

If you're offended, DON'T FUCKING LOOK!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dreamertheresa

"Damien"
    2001 Toyota MR-2 Spyder
    with only a few goodies

A.K.A. GA Teg

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    I will say this, you have a twisted sense about you. That gif of the little boy and Jesus is offending in that you are basically saying that Jesus was a child molester. I DON'T find that funny at all and consider it offensive. But like Paul and Julio have both said, this is a public forum and if you don't like something, don't look. Now if his sig offends you, DON'T LOOK. It is that simple. I am in no way saying that his sig is right or funny, but, what is good for one should be good for all. Welcome to the public internet and the freedom of speech.
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace