Thread: Yay...Finally!!!

Default Yay...Finally!!!

I got a ticket like six months ago, went to court three months ago...judge said go to defensive driving or you lose your shit...I've been putting it off forever. I finally took the class and passed today...I get to keep my license.
    For the record...the speed limit is not just a suggestion.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the fine is in GA when you are under 21 and going 24 over.
    Last edited by seksicarlovinchick; 06-14-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Why do ppl feel the need to tell complete strangers about their worthless life?
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

most of em are all attention whores.

Aww...honey...not everyone is as worthless as you. Some of us are actually making something of ourselves. How about you take that shitty attitude somewhere else.

Fine...I'll be an attention whore...is that not what this "whoreslounge" is about? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by seksicarlovinchick
    Aww...honey...not everyone is as worthless as you. Some of us are actually making something of ourselves. How about you take that shitty attitude somewhere else.

Fine...I'll be an attention whore...is that not what this "whoreslounge" is about? Hmm...
    Take your crap to the blog section. ty whore
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

350z driver

Under 21 and going over 21 mph over posted speed . I think the judge and police officer were extremely nice to you . Count your blessings in most cases people go to jail for that i thought . New ga driving laws are strict as hell .

I do in fact have a question up there that requires an answer...this is not a blog...I revised it so that it would be more appropriate for this section. And did you just sign your post "whore"? When I sign a letter or something...i use my name...so your is whore? Oh gosh...I'm so confused...

They really are...judge said that they could either take it or I could go to the class...i just don't know about the fine...no one here seems to know for suer.

I do in fact have a question up there that requires an answer...this is not a blog...I revised it so that it would be more appropriate for this section. And did you just sign your post "whore"? When I sign a letter or something...i use my name...so your is whore? Oh gosh...I'm so confused...
    hopefully next time u flip your car instead of coming on here to tell us about it
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

you just called a guy honey, what the fuck is wrong with you.

And under 21 and going 24 over is mandatory loss of license.

Quote Originally Posted by B18c-rex
    Under 21 and going over 21 mph over posted speed . I think the judge and police officer were extremely nice to you . Count your blessings in most cases people go to jail for that i thought . New ga driving laws are strict as hell .
    um it's 24 and over? and no jail time...