Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FS: Diamond Sub w/Rockford Amp....

  1. #1
    Senior Member MeFryRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,039
    Rep Power
    27

    Default FS: Diamond Sub w/Rockford Amp....

    **SOLD**



    Like the title states, I have a sealed box filled with a Diamond D3 12" Sub powered by a Rockford P5002 Amp along with a DB 1000W Cap.

    I've had this kit maybe ~6 months and only took it out cause I realized I don't care about having a system in my car. It's a sealed box so it's hits very nice and clean. Sure there are other setups out there that will blow your back window out but I was only looking for a little extra bump but with a clean sound and I have to say that this exceeded my expectations! As you can see from the pics below, the box isn't huge so you'll still maintain your trunk space, another great thing about this setup. The sub still hits hard and clean, no distortion or crackles. I never put anything in the trunk and I didn't want anything to puncture the sub nor scratch the amp.

    I'm very anal about my stuff and can assure you that if your looking for a little extra, then this kit will be the one. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of it installed nor got around to getting a beauty grill.

    It will come with Monster Cable wiring, to give you an idea on the cable length, this was installed in my M.

    Asking Price: $300 obo for everything.

    Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my cell: 404.683.7698. If I don't pick up, please leave a msg and I'll get back to you asap!



    Last edited by mymr2turbo; 07-17-2007 at 10:33 AM.


  2. #2
    Senior Member MeFryRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,039
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Bump!

    I need to get this gone as I'm in the middle of moving and don't want to drag it along; hence all the toys you see in the background.


  3. #3
    Senior Member MeFryRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,039
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Back to the top....


  4. #4
    Senior Member MeFryRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,039
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Bump - Still for sale.

    Make me offers, but no low-ballers please!


  5. #5
    BK all day APEX i GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    57
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    pm me if you are willing to just sell the amp & cap
    also is the sub dual 2 or dual 4 ohm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!