Thread: Porsched club autoX in Macon

IA Member

Default Porsche club autoX in Macon

Anyone doing the Ocmulgee region PCA event in Macon this weekend? I'll be there in the Z, just wondering if anyone else would show up.

Chuck
    Last edited by GTMule; 03-15-2007 at 07:43 AM.

unfortunately i cant, ive been soo busy, i havent done any autocrosses this year yet

Bender A. Rodriguez

Our group will be there with our miatas. We may bring the Elise but probably not to this one. There should be a lot of people at this one. All of us are going to be there saturday helping setup the course and its supposed to be close to a 2 minute course.
    Ryan Reynolds

"So long and thanks for all the fish"

IA Member

Good to see you CCR guys out, yall had some good runs. I was there in the red #14 BS 350Z. Did see this thread till just now, I had to leave right after my 5th run to go to work, I'll stay and help clean up twice next time

-Chuck

It was an awesome event. I was there in the gray 89 240sx. Are the times posted up anywhere online.

Bender A. Rodriguez

http://mgascca.org/pca/pca3-18-2007classresults.htm Unofficial results are posted here.
    Ryan Reynolds

IA Member

sweet, I stuck with the bsp 350z's within a second or so, I'll take that for my first autoX in the Z. Good run in the S13. I was next to you in the grid, is that thing swapped?

chuck

Bender A. Rodriguez

Ron's car has an SR with a few mods on it. The yellow 350Z has an intake, exhaust and cat deletes, Hotchkis sways and an automatic. He's a good customer of ours and runs that car at most of our events. He asked me to do a fun run to see what we needed to do to the suspension since he doesn't really know and I got a 103 something. That was the first time I'd really run a 350Z and they certainly have some good potential. The Silver one that Dave was driving has about the same mods but is a manual and he can't drive. If you were keeping up with him in a stock car your doing pretty good for your first event. You should come out to more of the events and you'll probably be beating him.
    Ryan Reynolds

If I knew anything about AutoX, I would love to participate.

Bender A. Rodriguez

They only way you'll learn anything is to come to an event and race. Its not expensive and most any of us there will help you any way we can.
    Ryan Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat Racing
    They only way you'll learn anything is to come to an event and race. Its not expensive and most any of us there will help you any way we can.
    Should like a plan, I might come by.

You might not remember me, I am guy who bought Dwayne's old motor.
    92 EH2 - Current "We will build him, better, stronger, faster."
    98 EJ8 - Stolen ( Thieves)

My 240 handles about as well as a pontoon boat and I cant drive but its awesome anyways and the guys at cool cat may be gayfers(ha ha really just ryan) but they will help anyone out in just about any way they can.