Thread: Atlanta Hawks Tickets Lower Level 3/19

Default Atlanta Hawks Tickets Lower Level 3/19

Let's try this again. Sorry I didn't know that I had to show pictures for event tickets....

Well....

Hey All,

I have 8 tickets for upcoming Hawks game.

DATE: Monday March 19th against Sacramento Kings
    TIME: 7:00 PM

All 8 seats are consecutive seats and they are LOWER LEVEL Section 109 Letter E(meaning you will be only 5 rows back from the very front of Section 109) Seating is 3 through 10.

The face value on each ticket is $60 but I am willing to sell each for $30. If you can buy all of them, I will make it $200 for all EIGHT tickets. The entire face value is $480.

You are welcome to lowball but if I can not sell the tickets than I will probably just give out to friends instead.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1111070312-0014-jpg  

bump, anyone?

SOLD! Thanks!