Thread: testing waters: 1994 civic si hatch/// SUNROOF FTW!!!

Default testing waters: 1994 civic si hatch/// SUNROOF FTW!!!

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES UNLESS YOU HAVE A FORD F250 SUPERDUTY CREW CAB LOL.

Make:HONDA
    Model:CIVIC SI
    Year:1994

Mileage:

Options:PWR MIRRORS, PWR MOONROOF

Mods:Muffler shop catback, ceramic header, short ram intake, oem style fog lights, OEM front chin spoiler, OEM lower audio console, sprint springs up front on kyb's, old school skunkworks coilovers on rear. 99 si wheels with brand new kumho 711 tires. All amber corner lights, black housing headlights with TSX HID RETROFIT. BALLER headlights. NEW: Seibon CF duckbill(not pictured) Wore out Integra front seats. JDM EG MOMO steering wheel(EXTREMELY RARE) JDM eg9 gauge cluster, ITR style shift knob.

Engine:JDM B16A

VIN#:FOR SERIOUS BUYERS

Condition:SEE PICTURES

PRICE:TESTING WATERS make offers, i really don't know what to ask

asking $4000

CONTACT METHOD:PM THROUGH HERE IS FINE
    Goods:Engine pulls good, runs good, new tires, interior is clean, great daily driver. Sunroof works beautifully.

i'm sure there is something i missed but i will answer all questions... i don't know if i'm even willing to sell the car but i will entertain offers.

BADS: car does have some body damage to the hood, and both quarter panels... there is no rust on the car but the car has been sideswiped on both rear quarters. The fenders are JDM EG fenders with sidemarkers, previous owner spray painted them red. Front seats are kind of rough. CEL comes on from time to time, it is throwing code for KNock sensor. Easy fix but just don't have time at the moment.

pictures...

pictures of the HID setup were before i finished the passenger side, it is now finished and 10x brighter than the picture shows. The cut off line is perfect, looks just like a tsx going down the road.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!
    Last edited by drtyhatch; 03-03-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    drtyhatch

Fresh meat

how much are you looking at getting for this?

Certified Gearhead

I got 3500 cash you can come pick it up tonight i live in macon you know me!

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

Ant, you gotta post a price..

and if you crack shot deal that.. atleast cut me deal on those si's.. i got some steelies that need to be GONE
    twoONEoh

Quote Originally Posted by ORGANIZATIONXIII
    Ant, you gotta post a price..

and if you crack shot deal that.. atleast cut me deal on those si's.. i got some steelies that need to be GONE
    done bro, thanks for the correction.

since i had to post a price, i put what i want for the car... if you don't like that price, then all i can say is, i'm not in a hurry to sell. This car is only being considered for sale because i'm looking to put a large down payment on a Ford F250 super duty.
    drtyhatch

IA Member

clean title?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostfacedCX
    clean title?
    yes and its in hand.
    drtyhatch