Thread: Couple more D-Town pictures

Default Couple more D-Town pictures

Yeah, so here are a few more pictures I have for you. Some didnt turn out to good, but some did. Enjoy

And one other. No is not an import, but it is a classic mopar And the pic came out nice

sweetness, i like your sig also wheres mine lol
    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I've actually never gone out with a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch®
    Why does a dog lick his own nuts? Because he can. Later, QD.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllStock
    nice ride.. what doesss FTW! mean??

Quote Originally Posted by efman
    sweetness, i like your sig also wheres mine lol
    You got a computer, make yoos own

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I've actually never gone out with a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch®
    Why does a dog lick his own nuts? Because he can. Later, QD.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllStock
    nice ride.. what doesss FTW! mean??

StreetDimensionzInstaller db_bogdan's Avatar

i like the pic with the integra from the front!
    2003 Mazda 6 MUHAHAHA !!!
    1991 CRX HF IS deceased.....

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slow_hatch
    Yeah, so here are a few more pictures I have for you. Some didnt turn out to good, but some did. Enjoy

I wanna see you do an overlay next time with this pic. Set the exposure for the bright light under the awning then take one just like this shot....overlay the two on photoshop and you'll have the same pic minus the blown out background.

...All the big name real estate magazines do it with the high dollar houses (Dupont Registry, etc.) Otherwise a night shot to get the detail of the house would blow out all the windows and outdoor lighting. I've seen up like 6 to 8 layers done like that....one shot for the sky, one for the lighting, one for background details, one for the foreground, one for a fountain/waterfeature, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    I wanna see you do an overlay next time with this pic. Set the exposure for the bright light under the awning then take one just like this shot....overlay the two on photoshop and you'll have the same pic minus the blown out background.

...All the big name real estate magazines do it with the high dollar houses (Dupont Registry, etc.) Otherwise a night shot to get the detail of the house would blow out all the windows and outdoor lighting. I've seen up like 6 to 8 layers done like that....one shot for the sky, one for the lighting, one for background details, one for the foreground, one for a fountain/waterfeature, etc...
    hmmm.. I kinda understand. Ill be sure to try that next time. Right now I just put the car somewhere, set the camera up and click All this is the auto settings

Quote Originally Posted by slow_hatch
    hmmm.. I kinda understand. Ill be sure to try that next time. Right now I just put the car somewhere, set the camera up and click All this is the auto settings
    Nice shots, but auto setting is for whimps.. What camera you shooting with??

this is an amazing example of wat Nemesis is talkin about.. take the same pics @ different exposure levels then overlay them so that you keep every detail and not over expose or under espose certain ares, as to create the perfect shot if you will... In many cases its call High Dynamic Range...

Not my photo, ripped it from H-T...
    GECKOSquad
    NIKOND7000 Shooter | flickr