Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those who work with the hispanic persuasion

^^Idiot with a car key ;) jmmx258's Avatar

Default Those who work with the hispanic persuasion

How many of them are actually SMART? No offense to those with even a hint of common sense.

I work with 2 of the dumbest sunsabitches alive.

Always making more work than whats needed, getting ahead of themselves, and fucking shit up. Then today, While I hold one hand up with a closed fist meaning "Don't Move" the mother fucker sitting in the machine drops a 500lb cabinet on my hand. I pulled it out just in time to get my middle finger smashed.

This also being the same one who decided to back fill a wall we had built, WHILE I was still building it, and damn near knocking it down on top of me. 8 rows tall, and about 65lb a block.

Again, no offense to any of the hispanics who have a brain, and can also use it.

Though, to you dumb fucks who don't seem to know how to use a proper thought process. Go jump the fuckin fence. I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!

Oh and the same guy also parked an F-Superduty behind an F350, and it rolled and smashed into the 350.

Un-educated fuck bag anyhow.

My lovely rant for the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmx258
    How many of them are actually SMART? No offense to those with even a hint of common sense.

Always making more work than whats needed, getting ahead of themselves, and fucking shit up. Then today, While I hold one hand up with a closed fist meaning "Don't Move" the mother fucker sitting in the machine drops a 500lb cabinet on my hand. I pulled it out just in time to get my middle finger smashed.

This also being the same one who decided to back fill a wall we had built, WHILE I was still building it, and damn near knocking it down on top of me. 8 rows tall, and about 65lb a block.

Again, no offense to any of the hispanics who have a brain, and can also use it.

Though, to you dumb fucks who don't seem to know how to use a proper thought process. Go jump the fuckin fence. I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!

Oh and the same guy also parked an F-Superduty behind an F350, and it rolled and smashed into the 350.

just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by DeutscheBAG!
    just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad.....
    Also stated twice in the post. "No offense...with brain power etc..." Thanks for the obvious

Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar

just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad...
    I think he addressed that already.

I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!
    This on the other hand, was funny as shit.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Going along with this post, why couldn't have been labeled as to any fucktard and not just hitting up people of Hispanic decent? Any asscrack could have done the same fucked up shit, dude. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

IA.COM Founder.

So since you said... "HALF OF YOU".. that means alot of dumb hispanic people.. hahaha

Im willing to bet those people even though half the time they are fucking shit up like you said, the other half that they actually do good.. is still 3 times more work then you actualy do.

I will put money on that..

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    So since you said... "HALF OF YOU".. that means alot of dumb hispanic people.. hahaha

Im willing to bet those people even though half the time they are fucking shit up like you said, the other half that they actually do good.. is still 3 times more work then you actualy do.

Ok, I over thought my numbers. None the less. They hardly do much work. One sits his ass on the machine because all he knows how to do is pull levers and dig holes. I for the first time with this job learned to run an Excavator, and can do so flawlessly and just as quick as him. He's been doing it for 10 years. The other sits there and watches for "utilities" even on sites where I've called underground alert, and NOTHING is under the ground in the site perimeter.

Ever think maybe there not "accidents"? You, out of work means more work and money for them = HISPANICS FOR THE WIN!!!

IA.COM Founder.

your are the typical noobie @ the job =]

your are the typical noobie @ the job =]
    I've been there longer than them. At this current job that is. They came along after me, to work under me as a 3 man crew installing these sites.

Echonova is probably right.

More on the smashing of the finger story. He was setting a cabinet down, onto 4 line up studs. he claimed he could see the bolt holes as the cabinet was only 3" off of the pad, and he was in the machine, while the bolt holes are in the bottom of the cabinet.

more wood than noahs arc sirkus's Avatar

Where is the sense in having to redo shit just because they can do it 3x faster than anyone else? I work with around 30-40 Hispanics.. I get along with almost all of them. Good wholesome people who have good work ethics. I like them a lot more than these lazy ass 18 year olds getting hired out of high school. I'd rather work with someone who doesn't speak English than someone who doesn't give a shit about their job.

Something that bothers me though.. is that there are some positions open above me, that I can't get because I'm not bilingual. I'm required to learn another language to have a job.. but they don't?
    2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec

Quote Originally Posted by sirkus34
    Where is the sense in having to redo shit just because they can do it 3x faster than anyone else? I work with around 30-40 Hispanics.. I get along with almost all of them. Good wholesome people who have good work ethics. I like them a lot more than these lazy ass 18 year olds getting hired out of high school. I'd rather work with someone who doesn't speak English than someone who doesn't give a shit about their job.

Something that bothers me though.. is that there are some positions open above me, that I can't get because I'm not bilingual. I'm required to learn another language to have a job.. but they don't?
    I haven't any problems working with them.. I also did other work today with other hispanics. They were great to work with. Some hard to understand, but great people to work with. I also agree they're very wholesome people. Some, more than other however need to figure out their thought process a little/lot more.

Just to be put out there, this was not mean to be any sort of racist thread. It was merely a rant more than anything else. Had it been racist, there would have been lots of things said, that would go highly un-appreciated.

more wood than noahs arc sirkus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    Ever think maybe there not "accidents"? You, out of work means more work and money for them = HISPANICS FOR THE WIN!!!
    Haha I bet they go home and tell their wife "You should have seen it! I almost crushed this assholes hand today. You should have seen his face HAHAHA"
    2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec

Haha I bet they go home and tell their wife "You should have seen it! I almost crushed this assholes hand today. You should have seen his face HAHAHA"
    LMFAO! Probably lol.

IA.COM Founder.

Your post is very contradicting...

lirl is that a word
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm
    lirl is that a word
    Sounded good to me. But so does chilli cheese dogs from race trac lol. Maybe i should've chosen sunzabitches instead. With the Z rather lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Just to be put out there, this was not mean to be any sort of racist thread..
    Sounds like it was. If not, you probably would have left the nationality out of it. But you distinctly mentioned their race and even so far as to keep talking about them as Hispanic and not just your average dumbass. In all of my E-thugging, I have never called anyone by their race. They're either a dumbass, dummy, idiot, moron or whatever. Not a black idiot or Mexican dumbass. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Sounds like it was. If not, you probably would have left the nationality out of it. But you distinctly mentioned their race and even so far as to keep talking about them as Hispanic and not just your average dumbass. In all of my E-thugging, I have never called anyone by their race. They're either a dumbass, dummy, idiot, moron or whatever. Not a black idiot or Mexican dumbass. Later, QD.
    My apologies. Didn't mean to have it seem that way. I've just not worked with this level of stupidity and ignorance in reguard to other people's safety. As it's also my first time working with hispanics. Which sadly, keeps me relating the topic to them as well.

Again, Sorry. Not racist.

banned from heaven..

haha, sorry about what happened. but yeah, not alot of hispanics are very smart.
    only the ones that speak english and have some education, the ones freash out of Mexico/Salvador/ect. are pretty stupid. No English Ftl
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    haha, sorry about what happened. but yeah, not alot of hispanics are very smart.
    only the ones that speak english and have some education, the ones freash out of Mexico/Salvador/ect. are pretty stupid. No English Ftl

americanized hispanic . not true i know lots of smart FOB's when was the last im u went to mex? theyed say the same thing about ur ass

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by turboEG10sec
    americanized hispanic . not true i know lots of smart FOB's when was the last im u went to mex? theyed say the same thing about ur ass
    i can care less about Mexico, i was brought here when i was 6months old. and have never returned.
    1. im Mexican, but don't care about Mexico
    2. fuck what they have to say.

*ding ding ding* fights over. It was just a random rant. Not an oppurtunity to make a "fuck off my bean burrito kills your fucking taco bell dog bitch!!" Thread.

WTF .... you cant be fucking serious...... so because someone doesn’t speak English all of a sudden the college degrees they have in accounting doesn’t matter cause they are automatically idiots.....so let me ask you this when your parents brought you here they didn’t know English did they? If they didn’t does that mean that your mom and dad are pretty stupid. No English Ftl..... just by reading that comment I can see that you yourself are ignorant even though you speak English.....yes there are uneducated Hispanics just like there are uneducated Americans, and Asians, and any other race. but you cant solely base their intelligence on whether they understand or speak English...sit down with some of these so called Hispanics who aren’t very smart(according to you) and talk to them in Spanish and I guarantee allot , not all, will school you ...

You Want 5 'Cross Yo Lip? Fred Sanford's Avatar

My friend works in construction and told me that the beaners shit UNDER the houses all the time. That is fucking disgusting.

WHAT DOES THEIR RACE HAVE TO DO W/ THEIR INTELLIGENCE?? YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGNORANT FUCKS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAILY, AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES MAN

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by Hektik

WTF .... you cant be fucking serious...... so because someone doesn’t speak English all of a sudden the college degrees they have in accounting doesn’t matter cause they are automatically idiots.....so let me ask you this when your parents brought you here they didn’t know English did they? If they didn’t does that mean that your mom and dad are pretty stupid. No English Ftl..... just by reading that comment I can see that you yourself are ignorant even though you speak English.....yes there are uneducated Hispanics just like there are uneducated Americans, and Asians, and any other race. but you cant solely base their intelligence on whether they understand or speak English...sit down with some of these so called Hispanics who aren’t very smart(according to you) and talk to them in Spanish and I guarantee allot , not all, will school you ...
    dude at work they're two dish washers who said they went to school and shit... not sure for what, but in the USA that doesn't mean shit! they don't speak ENGLISH.

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    WHAT DOES THEIR RACE HAVE TO DO W/ THEIR INTELLIGENCE?? YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGNORANT FUCKS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAILY, AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES MAN
    thats true.... plus we see alot more homeless white/black people than we do hispanics. shows how stupid some americans are.

I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE LOL

POOR? YES

ABLE TO WORK, YET REFUSE LIKE ALL THE BUMS OFF BOULEVARD? NO

OH AND MANIAC YOU GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME W/ THEM COMMENTS MAN.. YOU SHOULD STOP BEFORE REAL MEXICANS COME IN HERE

Senior Member | IA Veteran

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH ARE STUPID?

I MEAN BOTH ASIANS AND HISPANICS DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT THEY LIVE IN AMERICA AND THEY OWN HALF OF GWINNETT WITH ALL THEIR BUSINESSES AND SHIT.

SO ARE THEY STILL STUPID?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

thats true.... plus we see alot more homeless white/black people than we do hispanics. shows how stupid some americans are.
    I NEVER NOTICED THAT UNTIL YOU SAID IT! THAT IS SO TRUE.

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE LOL

POOR? YES

ABLE TO WORK, YET REFUSE LIKE ALL THE BUMS OFF BOULEVARD? NO
    Pleasantdale exit. The bum that stands across from the QT... Def Latino. But that only makes one that I have seen.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

KING OF SIGS BISH FRO RRY Rican219's Avatar

Last edited by Rican219; 04-03-2007 at 11:57 AM.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Not your Daddys 4 door)
    2006 CBR F4i - (Sold)
    2007 Lexus IS - (Sold)
    2006 MazdaSpeed 6 - (Sold)
    Most recent cars list is too long

I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE
    they dont stand on street corners, they hang out at the home depots
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AT HOME DEPOT?

ASKING FOR WORK

THEY ARE NOT A PIECE OF SHIT THAT WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND HAS ALL THE RIGHTS THAT THOSE MEXICANS ARE WORKING SO HARD FOR, YET BEGGING FOR MY PITY/SYMPATHY/POCKET CHANGE

FUCK THAT IM HANDIN OUT JOB APPLICATIONS TO THEM AMERICAN ASS CLOWNS INSTEAD OF MY 17 CENTS

You Want 5 'Cross Yo Lip? Fred Sanford's Avatar

That's because white's and most black's don't live 40 people to a 1200 sq ft house.

what's up jose. I see u lurking in hurr. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
    That's because white's and most black's don't live 40 people to a 1200 sq ft house.
    man u need to quit while you're ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
    SO ONE PERSON SAYS THEY HANG OUT AT HOME DEPOT, YOU SAY THEY LIVE 40 TO A HOME??MAKE SOME FUCKIN SENSE DUNSKY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast