Thread: FS: 06-11 Civic Si HFP Suspension kit (NEW in box)

Default FS: 06-11 Civic Si HFP Suspension kit (NEW in box)

Long story short I bought this right after I bought my 08 Si a couple months ago as I was going to start modding it. Well I picked up another EG hatch that I'm building so I'm going to leave the new Si alone for a bit and try to keep it a stock DD but keyword there is "try" haha. So I'm going to sell my HFP suspension kit.

BRAND NEW in the box. I hadn't even opened the box until I took these pics this morning. Everything is present, intact and in perfect shape ready to install.

Price - $400 shipped OBO
    Location - Chattanooga, TN

If you look up my username on 600rr.net / Honda-Tech.com / etc I have sold numerous items.

Tried to take plenty of pictures to show you guys they are brand new still wrapped up in the box. If you'd like more pictures or any info at all please just let me know. Thanks

08 Si
    07 CBR600RR - Full time track slut
    05 GSXR1000 - Street ho

SOLD!
    08 Si
    07 CBR600RR - Full time track slut
    05 GSXR1000 - Street ho