Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright, who on here is trying to kill motorcyclists

Certified Gearhead

Default Alright, who on here is trying to kill motorcyclists

Some asian ricer in a blue 350 (don't know if he's on the board or not) has a lot to answer for.
    From http://georgiasportbike.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=34832:
    Last night my roommate, jordan, was on his way to diggers with two other riders when he was intentionally hit by a 2004/5 Nissan 350 Z, blue, driver asian male. If any of you see a car fitting this description PLEASE get a tag number!!! This guy was apparently pacing jordan shawn and james when jordan pulled ahead of the other two, the Z was on their right and cut into the fast lane, in the process clipping jordan's rear wheel hard enough to break it. Jordan hit the concrete construction barriers and slid about forty or fifty feet. the bike slid an additional 70 or 80 feet. Jordan was wearing gloves, jacket, blue jeans, and an icon helmet. He went to the hospital, no breaks or fractures, by the grace of god, just one hell of a lot of road rash. Anyone who sees this car, with or without an asian driver there will be marks or damage to the front fender. Please get a tag number and call 911, give them the tag number, present location and tell them gwinett police are looking for this guy. Thank you everybody!!
    I really hope the bikers find you before the cops do.

F*cked up. This why I won't ride a motorcycle.

I doubt he hit him intentionally, its just that asian cant drive . GL on finding that asain. so u bikers are going to go beat up anybody in a blue 350z, I hope yall have on yalls vest
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

...fuk

i'm glad he's okay...
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    I doubt he hit him intentionally, its just that asian cant drive . GL on finding that asain. so u bikers are going to go beat up anybody in a blue 350z, I hope yall have on yalls vest
    You don't know that. He followed the bikes hit the guy and then drove off. Had the rider died it would be vehicular manslaughter. Are you trying to defend him? Would you have the same piss-poor atitude if it had been a chick in a car that got rammed into and wrecked? Doubtful.

P.S. I dont' own a vest.... but i'll bet $50 that you have a fart pipe on your 0.5 liter honda

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanman
    P.S. I dont' own a vest.... but i'll bet $50 that you have a fart pipe on your 0.5 liter honda

lol..................................
    http://twitter.com/LEGEND_STATUS
    1997 w/1999 civic w/ Built GSR...FS/FT

You don't know that. He followed the bikes hit the guy and then drove off. Had the rider died it would be vehicular manslaughter. Are you trying to defend him? Would you have the same piss-poor atitude if it had been a chick in a car that got rammed into and wrecked? Doubtful.

Mr2 turbo with a quiet exhaust, try again my friend. what proof do u have that he hit your friend intentionally or than he hit your friend and left?? Ppl ride bikes ass all the time down here, thats why I think he or she might have just not paid attention at the time and hit your friend. I hope the police catch him, but I am not going to support your cause to go out and beat up any asian in a blue 350z. I respect bikers, I always stay 3-4 car lengths behind a bike. Nobody should run from a accident, but ppl get scaried.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Same thing could be said on your side. You don't know that this was intentional.

For example: A 350Z is pacing some bikes, just playin around like people do. He turns in to get behind the bikes and clips the biker by mistake. Seeing the guy slide down the road, the driver of the 350Z panics and hauls @ss.

Sure, this doesn't make it right and I do hope that this guy gets caught, but bluntly yelling out that it was intentional is pure assumption.

Certified Gearhead

Mr2 turbo with a quiet exhaust, try again my friend. what proof do u have that he hit your friend intentionally or than he hit your friend and left?? Ppl ride bikes ass all the time down here, thats why I think he or she might have just not paid attention and hit your friend. I hope the police catch him, but I am not going to support your cause to go out and beat up any asian in a blue 350z. I respect bikers, I always stay 3-4 car lengths behind a bike. Nobody should run from a accident, but ppl get scaried.
    The rider who got hit isn't my friend. And where exactly did I say that anyone should go out and beat up asians in 350's? Obviously, one of the riders in the pack got a good look at the guy. Should you be nervous if you are an asian who drives a blue 350? Probably, since Gwinnett PD is looking for a guy matching your description. Are bikers going to ride out in gangs looking for people to beat up? If you think that, then you watch too many movies.

I don't know if you really respect bikers or not, but you were pretty fast to defend the asshole that caused the accident. Actions speak louder than words

The rider who got hit isn't my friend. And where exactly did I say that anyone should go out and beat up asians in 350's? Obviously, one of the riders in the pack got a good look at the guy. Should you be nervous if you are an asian who drives a blue 350? Probably, since Gwinnett PD is looking for a guy matching your description. Are bikers going to ride out in gangs looking for people to beat up? If you think that, then you watch too many movies.

I don't know if you really respect bikers or not, but you were pretty fast to defend the asshole that caused the accident. Actions speak louder than words
    I really hope the bikers find you before the cops do.
    I am assuming you are a biker

I am liberal and I dont go jumping to conclusions b/c of what u say. I try to look at everything from different angles. anything else u need me to clear up
    Last edited by TIGERJC; 08-31-2006 at 11:40 AM.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Honestly, if I saw the car that matched your descrpition I probably wouldn't do anything.

Sucks, but accidents happen.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Honestly, if I saw the car that matched your descrpition I probably wouldn't do anything.

Sucks, but accidents happen.

aaahah

yeah, sucks that happened, but the odds of you finding the same asian with a 350...is slim to none, im sure this asian fixed his car by now, fenders are easily replaced or fixed

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Certified Gearhead

Your pseudo-intellectualism is just that (pseudo means 'fake', btw). Being a 'liberal' describes one's political views. It isn't at all related to playing 'devil's advocate' or second guessing (which is what you were doing).

Re-read your posts and explain to me how your "r u gonna wear ur vest" comment is representative of an open-minded individual looking at things from all angles.

P.S. You're picking the wrong cat to try to match wits with. Accept the fact that you've clearly and demonstrably been a troll in this thread and get on with your life.

I am assuming you are a biker
    I am liberal and I dont go jumping to conclusions b/c of what u say. I try to look at everything from different angles. anything else u need me to clear up

WOOHOO! ..beat up aany asians in a 350z

but glad teh biker is ok tho

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

YOU TRYING TO BE RACISE SCRUB ?? ILL BEAT YOU UP ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GsrTurbo320
    WOOHOO! ..beat up aany asians in a 350z

but glad teh biker is ok tho
    EXPLAIN ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Your pseudo-intellectualism is just that (pseudo means 'fake', btw). Being a 'liberal' describes one's political views. It isn't at all related to playing 'devil's advocate' or second guessing (which is what you were doing).

Re-read your posts and explain to me how your "r u gonna wear ur vest" comment is representative of an open-minded individual looking at things from all angles.

P.S. You're picking the wrong cat to try to match wits with. Accept the fact that you've clearly and demonstrably been a troll in this thread and get on with your life.
    Definition of a liberal

ADJECTIVE:

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
    Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

well I was just giving u some advice if you were planning on rolling up on somebody.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

roflcopter V-Spec II

FOR STEVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Definition of a liberal

ADJECTIVE:
    Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
    Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

well I was just giving u some advice if you were planning on rolling up on somebody.
    There is a difference from being liberal (adjective) and being a liberal (noun). The only meaning it has as a noun has its etymological roots in political speech.

Nothing in your previous posts even remotely resembled advice. If you want to help someone, then help the cops find this guy before he runs another person off the road.

roflcopter V-Spec II

Yeah homey well nothing in your previous posts made me want to do anything even resembling helping you.

I HOPE I DONT GET PULLED OVER CAUSE IM DRIVING MY FRIENDS BLUE 350 RIGHT NOW ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

roflcopter V-Spec II

RACIAL PROFILING FTL

Its a very lucky thing that your friend/ the bike driver is safe!

But this title is pretty presumptive "Alright, who on here is trying to kill motorcyclists"

*just an fyi: my dad owns a motercycle and he drives very safely

Using such a title and relpying to people's comments the way you have makes everyone get defensive (I'm sure you've notices).
    Perhaps it was the biker's fault- did he hit is breaks "break checking" or cut the car off? Its possible, I saw a guy on a bike going on 85 right after the 75/85 split and he was cutting across lanes and all kinds of crazy stuff!! In the dark!

There are always two sides to a story.

SHIT COPS ARE LOOKING AT MY FRIENDS CAR ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

There is a difference from being liberal (adjective) and being a liberal (noun). The only meaning it has as a noun has its etymological roots in political speech.

Nothing in your previous posts even remotely resembled advice. If you want to help someone, then help the cops find this guy before he runs another person off the road.
    *grab pitch fork and hunt down any asian I see in a blue 350z just for u* Watch out u pesky asians.

But I seriously hope your friend makes a 100% recover with no ill effects. I hightly doubt u will find the 350z owner though, but I do hope he gets what he deserves by leaving the scene of a accident
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

I dont even care anymore about the 350 or the biker boyzz, who the fuk is this Tarzan character tryin to come off like he's the saving grace of biker boyzz victims nationwide, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR LIBERAL PROPOGANDA.

oh and if I happen to see the blue Z w/ an asian driver, I'll be sure to give him a thumbs up

tarzanman were you there when all this happen?

also did you/they happen to see an importatlanta sticker on this car?
    I got dinner to goto.

this faggot ass tarzan was probly ridin shotgun in another 350 and saw a faster, more decked out, blue 350, so he got pissed and made up some right wing propoganda, but WE AINT BUYIN IT

HES GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    this faggot ass tarzan was probly ridin shotgun in another 350 and saw a faster, more decked out, blue 350, so he got pissed and made up some right wing propoganda, but WE AINT BUYIN IT
    Learn to read. You have more than just a few facts wrong.

Learn to read. You have more than just a few facts wrong.
    I dont give a shit, you come on here attacking everyone that doesnt form a small manhunt lookin for the driver of a car that hit a guy that you dont know, FUCK YOU. We got better shit to do then callin 911 on any asian we see drivin a blue 350 (very detailed description by the way) like that narrows down the field any? LOL

real talk

answer my question
    I got dinner to goto.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

i just saw an asian drivin a 350z, i gave him dap

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

LIRL, aaaw shit nigga, Im bout to send you this pic I got on my phone, its me and this asian cat posin next to his blue 350, its clean son, a lil damage on the bumper but no big deal

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by SE-R_Killer
    Scroll back up. This was posted on another messageboard and no, I wasn't present.

I posted it here because there's a pretty fair chance that a guy iin a 350 who tries to race bikes on the highway would visit this messageboard... and even if he doesn't, there is a pretty good chance that someone here would know him (whether they realized it was this guy or not).

In short... I am putting the word out because this guy is dangerous... and the road will be safer for everyone if he gets busted...but a few dolts on here apparently think that attempted murder on the road is ok.

we mean muggin too, this pic is somethin serious

p.S- please refrain from using words like "dolt", its not helping your cause, whatever that may be (I hope its not to make friends)

Quote Originally Posted by SE-R_Killer

great questions-- bump for the answer

MY FRIEND HAS A BLUE 350 ALSO ..
    HE GOT A LITTLE SCRATCH ON IT FROM HITTING SOMETHING ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Scroll back up. This was posted on another messageboard and no, I wasn't present.

I posted it here because there's a pretty fair chance that a guy iin a 350 who tries to race bikes on the highway would visit this messageboard... and even if he doesn't, there is a pretty good chance that someone here would know him (whether they realized it was this guy or not).

In short... I am putting the word out because this guy is dangerous... and the road will be safer for everyone if he gets busted...but a few dolts on here apparently think that attempted murder on the road is ok.
    LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast