Thread: Anybody used to collect baseball cards

Banned

Default Anybody used to collect baseball cards

Back in 94 when I was 14 I started collecting. I have over 200 frank thomas baseball cards.Now he isnt doing the best now but he is 13 homers from 500 and he has 2 more seasons with the bluejays,also have a autograph ball and poster. A few other things I picked up. Rookie cards of nolan ryan and roger clemens and shaq.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Holy shit I have a bunch of them. And football and basketball cards. Most all of my cards are from the 70's and 80's. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

zero

i wish i still had all the cards ive had through my life. the best thing to do is buy a bunch up, and stick them in the attic and forget about them for 10 years

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

I remember the Ken Griffey Jr Upper Deck rookie card was my pride and joy, it was worth well over $100. I dont know what happened to all of my cards though. I think I sold all the valuable ones to collectors and toosed the rest in the trash.

Banned

I had that ken griffey one, i traded it for my first guitar,man that was dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Holy shit I have a bunch of them. And football and basketball cards. Most all of my cards are from the 70's and 80's. Later, QD.

Ditto here.

the B the R the O the O the K the L the Y the N it's brooklynnnnn

I actually just organized all my football cards. They were everywhere. I have thousands and thousands of cards from the late 80's to current. Mostly football and hockey, but a decent amount of baseball and basketball too. I have alot of vauable cards, lots of rookies and different inserts. About 4 different companies of Ladanian Tomlinson rookies, 3 of Drew Brees rookies, Frank Thomas rookie, Ken Griffey rookie, Mark McGuire rookie, Lawrence Taylor rookies...list goes on lol.

OMG&#WTFAWKK@!!@

i got a 1st edition charizard.