Thread: 2 subwoofers,radio w/ speakers and a remote start car alarm, air compressor and more

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES

Cool 2 subwoofers,radio w/ speakers and a remote start car alarm, air compressor and more

I have multiple items for sale.

1. subwoofer(kenwood) in a box it worked when i took it out of my car a couple months ago. I no longer want my audio system and the amp and capacitor i already sold. asking $75 obo
    2. brand new out of the box punch subwoofer i bought a couple years ago that i was going to replace the kenwood with in case it went out. I am asking $60 obo.

3. kenwood radio with 2 speakers i am trying to move. I bought this for a car from best buy a couple Christmas's but i sold the car. I am asking $75 obo for this set.

4.car alarm/ remote start that has never been installed. This was also going to go on the car i sold. $65 obo

5. honda/acura radio wire adapter wanting $30 obo

6.air compressor from the 80's that works great i am not sure the gallons it holds. This does not include the anything except the compressor itself. I am wanting $150 obo

I might be interested in trades depending on what it is so throw me an offer. If it is a cellphone it needs to be with verizon. just send me pm's i will check multiple times daily.

Last edited by cyb593; 07-07-2012 at 11:27 PM.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

what's the size of the subs??

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES

both are 12"

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES

bump