Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Ghost Hunter (QD)

Default ATTN: Ghost Hunter (QD)

Like i asked in the other thread, do you actually ghost hunt ? If so where and how . Give us see details man , its sounds interesting and it might be fun.

He's the real deal. When he finds a ghost, he "caps" them in their "dome" while holding his nine side-ways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ghostbusters[1]-gif  

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s13slider
    Like i asked in the other thread, do you actually ghost hunt ? If so where and how . Give us see details man , its sounds interesting and it might be fun.
    Yes I do. Have been for almost 6 years and I go wherever. Of course cemeteries are the obvious places to check out, but I prefer houses because it is easier to concentrate and focus on a smaller, closed in areas. And I do find it interesting learning the history of some of the places I've been to. My website is linked in my signature. There, I have all my audio and video that I've picked up over the years. I just got a new camcorder and haven't used it yet. So I'm anxious to do that soon. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Not to go all Ammityville Horror on you or anything , but we actually got our house for really cheap cause somebody was mudered in it . The seller never said what room or anything ,but i think it was mine , because for some reason my radio stations will switch from like 96.1 to 106.7 every sat night so thats really wierd and i wont even listen to radio on sat nights now. My guess is he just religiously listened to country gold saturday night or something but i dont know . Anyways all the electronics in my room do some crazy stuff from time to time , but it doesnt really bother me. I would just like to know what the hell or who the hell it is .

Not to go all Ammityville Horror on you or anything , but we actually got our house for really cheap cause somebody was mudered in it . The seller never said what room or anything ,but i think it was mine , because for some reason my radio stations will switch from like 96.1 to 106.7 every sat night so thats really wierd and i wont even listen to radio on sat nights now. My guess is he just religiously listened to country gold saturday night or something but i dont know . Anyways all the electronics in my room do some crazy stuff from time to time , but it doesnt really bother me. I would just like to know what the hell or who the hell it is .
    that is just freaky! it would scare the hell out of me!

yo QD any advice on how to capture a ghost if there is one in my house on camera

Yeah. It takes a lot of patience and time and ATD. Sharp eyes and open mind an da willingness to accept that not everything you "capture" will be spiritual. Later, QD>

can I plz accompany you one day QD
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

QD have u ever heard of la yorona ??? real ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    can I plz accompany you one day QD
    Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by turboEG10sec
    QD have u ever heard of la yorona ??? real ?
    Isn't that a Mexican version of Bloody Mary, in a way? Just like Bloody Mary, if you call her name into a mirror, she comes out and kills you? Later, QD.

random guy's pops!

i too would be interested on goin on a hunt
    dnwp

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Nothing wrong with that.

Isn't that a Mexican version of Bloody Mary, in a way? Just like Bloody Mary, if you call her name into a mirror, she comes out and kills you? Later, QD.

kinda yea but u have to be out side and call her name. and she thinks that ur her kid and comes and takes u

SpeedingTina

IM SCARED!
    It is hard to belive that we have existed as long as we have, yet have only evolved to know more about others and not ourselfs!!!!

thats crazy i didnt know that.

try it out in ur local woods. son

kinda yea but u have to be out side and call her name. and she thinks that ur her kid and comes and takes u
    From my understanding, you call her in front of a mirror. I'll do some looking. Later, QD.

From my understanding, you call her in front of a mirror. I'll do some looking. Later, QD.

ok look it up. later EG

ok look it up. later EG
    You were right. You're not supposed to go out after dark, legend has it, or she will get you thinking you may be her children.

Story goes this lady was with a dude and the dude told her either him or her childdren. If she wanted him, she had to kill her children. So that's what she did. Then, he left her because she went poor. So now, word has it, she roams the land looking for her children.

Later, QD.

yea i guess i was right!

Hmmm we should have an offical ghost hunting day with QD.. i always thought the after life was interesting...

You were right. You're not supposed to go out after dark, legend has it, or she will get you thinking you may be her children.

Story goes this lady was with a dude and the dude told her either him or her childdren. If she wanted him, she had to kill her children. So that's what she did. Then, he left her because she went poor. So now, word has it, she roams the land looking for her children.

Later, QD.
    Serious question.

As a ghost hunter, do you believe in some of these urban legends? I always thought that they were pretty interesting, especially learning how the legends came to be.
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

^^Idiot with a car key ;) jmmx258's Avatar

Yeah. It takes a lot of patience and time and ATD. Sharp eyes and open mind an da willingness to accept that not everything you "capture" will be spiritual. Later, QD>
    I was looking for vids of some ghost hunting experience's in my old house. Can't find them though.

Half the time it seems only about 20% of the stuff we have come up with was actually real. It can get VERY freaky though!! Wow i've been scared shitless several times before!! If your giving chances for "ride alongs" qd, I'd LOVE to go man!!

Quote Originally Posted by fcman
    Serious question.

As a ghost hunter, do you believe in some of these urban legends? I always thought that they were pretty interesting, especially learning how the legends came to be.
    I think urban legends are cool as shit. I think most of them are just that. Legends. They're usually based on some form of truthful event, but a lot of them have had details and events added to them for effect. Bigfoot, The Abominable Snowman and stuff can be believable, but I don't know about that either. Later, QD.

Bring'n Sexy Back

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord
    Hmmm we should have an offical ghost hunting day with QD.. i always thought the after life was interesting...
    I'd go.

qd ...depending on how you answer will determin if I tell you/yall my story..that is if you even wanna hear it

Is it possible animals can see things in a spirital sence that we cant,,I think my dog sees ghosts....and I aint bullshitting either
    PawnShopMike

I miss-spell big words freeqwentlee thanks Dekalb Co skhool systems

Quote Originally Posted by mikesEK
    qd ...depending on how you answer will determin if I tell you/yall my story..that is if you even wanna hear it

Is it possible animals can see things in a spirital sence that we cant,,I think my dog sees ghosts....and I aint bullshitting either

Let us hear your story.

I was always interested in ghost's and spiritual stuff. And QD I would love to go ghost hunting with you.
    Wanna take me?

I'll post it up tommorow ,,i'm going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BiH1320
    Let us hear your story.

I was always interested in ghost's and spiritual stuff. And QD I would love to go ghost hunting with you.
    Wanna take me?
    PawnShopMike

I miss-spell big words freeqwentlee thanks Dekalb Co skhool systems

Got damnit, I thought this was going to be another funny thread and now I'm about to destroy all the mirrors in the crib....

fawk.......lol
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

Banned

Ok the way hollywood portrays stuff and the real deal I'm sure are different. So if its a ghost can you somehow see it? I mean how do you know, arn't they invisiable and go thru items so they cant move stuff around and if so how do you know they are there? I'm not sure but very curious.

Banned

I think urban legends are cool as shit. I think most of them are just that. Legends. They're usually based on some form of truthful event, but a lot of them have had details and events added to them for effect. Bigfoot, The Abominable Snowman and stuff can be believable, but I don't know about that either. Later, QD.
    Don't forget about nessy.

im still waiting for my turn...
    yes i am....

Quote Originally Posted by mikesEK

I believe so. Dogs have real keen, heightened senses. Their hearing, sight smell are all well above ours. That's why you can't hear a dog whistle. The "sound" of a spirit is far above our hearing level but dogs are supposedly able to hear them. I also think that children at a a young age can see them. The reason why people stop seeing them through the years is because they are "taught" that they don't exist. It takes a very open mind to be able to see them and maybe interact with them. SO when your child tells you there is a ghost or monster in their room at night and you tell him that they don't exist, you are teaching that to him. With that theory, think about this....if your child has an imaginary friend(which most do at a young age), how imaginary is it really? My 4 year old has had the same "friend" in our house since the day we moved in(3 years ago). Same name and same looks and everything. Later, QD.

IA Member

should come to augusta and do some ghost hunting. have the ASU campus, a lot of places downtown, slave pole etc. that are haunted here.
    Their Leader!

Banned

people say my neighborhood is haunted by the original owner and he walks the streets at night and supposedly the street lamps go out for a few seconds and flicker back on when he walks past it. see thats an urban legend or whatever you want to call it that is too hard to believe. but i do believe in spirts and ghosts. id like to get into ghost hunting becuase its just cool as shit to do and its interesting

hey QD have you ever done any ghost hunting in the smyrna area ? I have heard a bunch of legends something about seven gates with smoke always comeing out of them and scientist went back there and couldnt even figure out what it was from , and the waterhead babies with the covered bridge , and also the witches graveyard(i have actually been to this one) somepussedly back in the day they killed women who didnt have thier period cause they thought they were witches its creepy there

hey QD have you ever done any ghost hunting in the smyrna area ? I have heard a bunch of legends something about seven gates with smoke always comeing out of them and scientist went back there and couldnt even figure out what it was from , and the waterhead babies with the covered bridge , and also the witches graveyard(i have actually been to this one) somepussedly back in the day they killed women who didnt have thier period cause they thought they were witches its creepy there
    i was actually talking to him yesterday about that about the covered bridge one. a friend of mine ventured there once at night, and he saw dirt-footsteps (dirt kicking up that lokoed like footsteps) coming towards him and his friends. and there is a graveyard by it, and they went in there and supposedly their flashlights could not flash over a feet of distance, and they had the good ones.

one time i was driving thru that bridge at 3 in the morning, i just felt like there was something there and i sped up real quick... that bridge/graveyard is just really creepy... it gets pitch black too...

if qd ever does some ghost hunting there, i'd love to go... its 5 min from where i live.

When I lived in Orlando we had a Boston terrier (we had him previously too) that my mom accidently backed over in the driveway. I think it was about 6 months to a year later that we moved back up here to Norcross. My mom decided to hire a maid to clean the house because at the time she wasn't home much because she had to drive my brother and I to seperate private schools (I went to school in buckhead, my brother Alpharetta). Anyway the maid was a cool lady that had been through some rough times but was doing pretty good now. Ok, now to the relavent part. One day she (the maid) was about to go outside to get something out of her car and she opened the door next to the garage, stopped, turned around and asked my mom if we used to have a little black and white dog that ran outside everytime we opened the door. My mom was, understandbly, kind of caught off guard. We had no pictures of the dog up anywhere or anything. So my mom was like "Yea, he was a boston named Chester. Then the maid said "That makes sense then. Ever since Ive started cleaning for you guys everytime I opened the door I could feel him trying to get by me".

This was really weird and kind of creeped out all of us. At the same time though I believe her because she there was no way for her to know about Chester. Anyway, just thought I would share.

more wood than noahs arc sirkus's Avatar

I want to go into an old school, or a old prison or something of that nature. I'm really skeptical when it comes to this, but I have a few friends tell me that I haven't been to the right places.
    I believe however that spirits do stay with you. Loved ones will attach their selves to you and watch over you. My mother passed in October, like 2 days after the funeral I had a dream that she said that everything was going to be alright. As soon as she said it, my alarm clock went off. It wasn't even set. I was really freaked about that for a few days.
    So I too, would very much love to go and see something I've never seen before. I might try to go and walk through Cassville cemetery, they have graves from the 1860's there.
    2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec

Nice thread. For once, it's nice to see a smooth flowing thread in here. Later, QD.

^^Idiot with a car key ;) jmmx258's Avatar

Nice thread. For once, it's nice to see a smooth flowing thread in here. Later, QD.
    Heck yeah. It keeps bringing me back in to read some of these other stories!! I'm amazed by things of this nature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast