Thread: Rare EG hatch exhaust (light weight )

Default Rare EG hatch exhaust (light weight )

On sale new price $225 Not very often when you can buy a light pc. like this. IMHO, i have never seen one for sale, used.

I got this cat back recently and def looks to be made of titanium throughout. I can't seem to find what brand it is or any kind of stamp on it. Def a rare piece and not something you see for sale every day. Size 2 1/4" piping. See how light it is below:

My OEM exhaust (modified gsr w/ performance aftermarket muffler) - 34+ lbs
    Titanium exhaust - 17 lbs

If you want your hatch to shed some lbs this is def an item to get.
    Picked this up from here:
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...-HB&highlight=

I no longer need this and it's ready to roll for its new owner. Did a few things to prep it up. Pressure washed it, found a bolt for the muffler hanger. And cleaned off top of muffler which had accumulated a layer of rubberized coating which did not want to come off. Looks much more presentable.... $300 obo. No trades just cash.

Last edited by civicturbo10; 05-13-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Certified Gearhead

Nice exhuast is it 2.5 or 3 inch?

damn id scoop it up if it were for a DC2. glws

older T1R maybe? i duno. bump lol

What size piping?

What size piping?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman_jDm View Post
    Nice exhuast is it 2.5 or 3 inch?
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    What size piping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    What size piping?
    Damn lol. Looks to be 2 1/4"

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

looks dope.

is it loud like the N1? lmk thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mccoy1178 View Post
    I don't know. I didn't run it after i bought it. See if you can contact the original owner in the link in my 1st post.

not really, but then before that i had a spec2. so my perception of loud might be a bit off

Quote Originally Posted by mccoy1178 View Post
    ^ original owner answered above.....

bump

bump it up

man i would buy this right now if it fit a coupe!!!!!!!!!! i need a cat back sooooooo bad right now i dont even have mufffler on my damn car!
    YEAH I LIKE TO PARTY!

Too bad your not entertaining trades, I was going to offer my tanabe ultra racing medalion for trade

Yeah i need the cash to buy different restoration parts for my hatch....

bumpity

want to part out the axle back lmk cash in hand

Quote Originally Posted by georgieboi View Post
    want to part out the axle back lmk cash in hand
    Looks like you bought the skunk2 muffler. But i want to keep this whole.

bumpity

if dont sell.. ill take that axel back from youu

Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    if dont sell.. ill take that axel back from youu
    Have to sell it whole b/c i have no use for the midsection.

bumparoo 600+ views

bump it up, it's on sale lol get your titamium while you still can.

where are you located?

Near curry honda

Quote Originally Posted by civicturbo10 View Post
    Near curry honda
    that really doesnt help me.

http://www.curryhondaga.com

Plug in there address in mapquest and took a look at the area. It's prob about 5 miles north of lenox mall on the same street.

SOLD