Thread: ice makers=GHEY!!!

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

Default ice makers=GHEY!!!

ok, so get this. yesterday as im on here and what not posting. i go upstairs to get something to eat. well when i go upstairs i notice that there is this big ass puddle around my frige. so im thinkin fuck, the frig took a shit and doesnt work anymore, but then i hear it running and what not so i was like wat the hell. well, i call up my dad, and he was like, pull out the back of the frige and see if the hose that leads to the ice maker is loose. sure enough it was when i pulled it out a little. well, the little more i continued to pull it out, the thing finally just shot off and i mean SHOT!!! it was like a damn pressure washer comming out of my wall. well low and behold, i have a friend come over and help me while all of htis is happening and he goes down stairs to check things cuz he's had a friend whose's the same thing has happened to them. well sure enough shit was leaking throw the sealing. I had to spring out to the garage get a wrench, and then go out side to the water thing in the yard, dig to find the damn thing that turns the water off and did so...after that. took us like 2 freaking hours to clean up the water... a crap load of ceiling tiles in the basement were destroyed. luckily only them and insulation was messed up and a few parts here and there in the kitchen. we called the insurance company, they sent people out and all we really have to pay is 250 out of poket. right now we have these to big ass dehumidifiers in our hous and like industrial fans to dry lol. it was crazy. but fortunetly not BAD!
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

lol, you didn't think to turn off the water before pulling out the hose? Meh, I probably wouldn't have either. At least insurance is covering it.

na, i didnt know you could at first untill i called my dad
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

retard

cliff notes ? loll
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

well dah sux ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

there wasn't a valve to turn the water off where the water line for the ice maker connects at the wall?

Could of been worse man, that happened to my parents while they were on vacation. And they had just put down a new kitchen floor, and hardwood floor in the family room next to the kitchen before going on vacation.

this is when it pays to have a tile floor in the kitchen Bitches! =)~

100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Paper Diary
    retard

lol we have that vinal floor so it wasnt that bad, the only thing that fucked up was the basement like, semi bad lol.

fuck you craig! lol
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Quote Originally Posted by blacknightteg
    ok, so get this. yesterday as im on here and what not posting. i go upstairs to get something to eat. well when i go upstairs i notice that there is this big ass puddle around my frige. so im thinkin fuck, the frig took a shit and doesnt work anymore, but then i hear it running and what not so i was like wat the hell. well, i call up my dad, and he was like, pull out the back of the frige and see if the hose that leads to the ice maker is loose. sure enough it was when i pulled it out a little. well, the little more i continued to pull it out, the thing finally just shot off and i mean SHOT!!! it was like a damn pressure washer comming out of my wall. well low and behold, i have a friend come over and help me while all of htis is happening and he goes down stairs to check things cuz he's had a friend whose's the same thing has happened to them. well sure enough shit was leaking throw the sealing. I had to spring out to the garage get a wrench, and then go out side to the water thing in the yard, dig to find the damn thing that turns the water off and did so...after that. took us like 2 freaking hours to clean up the water... a crap load of ceiling tiles in the basement were destroyed. luckily only them and insulation was messed up and a few parts here and there in the kitchen. we called the insurance company, they sent people out and all we really have to pay is 250 out of poket. right now we have these to big ass dehumidifiers in our hous and like industrial fans to dry lol. it was crazy. but fortunetly not BAD!

me= hhgregg

pm me for new fridge w/service plan for a sweet ass hook up
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r