Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHO THA FUCK...........

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Angry WHO THA FUCK...........

is this SpoonedEg guy?!?!?! born in 1975. man your 31 years old and your so fuckin immature. Wouldnt you have know better by now to learn how to grow up and act like a man? when pple say leave them alone. why cant you listen??
    you fucken hard headed bastard.......

you have to keep talkin like pple really care about what you have to say or how you feel about a subject. your a dumb son of bitch to keep bothering pple when they reapeatedly said dont talk to them and they dont care. i cant imagine what your g/f or wife has to go through. ( thats if you have a woman in your life) by the way you act i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt.

i put you on my ignore list and your the only person on this whole fuckin site that i have even thought 2wice about trying stop fuckin pm'ing me.

apparently a thread i made awhile ago about a friends car has been bothering him. and he said i need to defend myself because ive been talked about in my own thread. i told him i totaly forgot and i dont need to prove myself to no so i dont care what pple say let them talk. im not gonna cry about it. (ookay so im done with tha convo) i told him the truth about it because i never returned to the thread. but he started off coming at me all rude and shit. im a fuckin grown ass woman and i dont jump when someone asks me nor to i tolerate bullshit from stupid ass men who dont know their manners....you reap what you sew..........

** ooh if this works...he may not be able to see this right? o'well i had to blow off a lil steam.

and if any of you are friends with this guy. please help him. hes a straight asshole and if he continues to talk to pple in that manner he may run up on tha wrong person at the wrong time.

Thank-you for your time,

Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night

random, i thought i was the only person still posting.
    2006 R1 with stuff on it

no im still here i jus got back from tha club

shit time to sleep. that dude sounds weird though...
    night
    2006 R1 with stuff on it

cant read this early in the morning, maybe ill wake up by the time I get through rush hour and into work

sorry for the long message. i was jus venting......im not mad jus annoyed by the way he bothered me like that,

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

hmmm, interesting.

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

KING OF SIGS BISH FRO RRY Rican219's Avatar

I PInch...........
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Not your Daddys 4 door)
    2006 CBR F4i - (Sold)
    2007 Lexus IS - (Sold)
    2006 MazdaSpeed 6 - (Sold)
    Most recent cars list is too long

not trying to start shit once again, just stating something i have read in this... you say you dont care what people say about you and dont let it get to you, right? but yet you are making a "callout" thread because someone got to you on the boards.... :confused:

KING OF SIGS BISH FRO RRY Rican219's Avatar

I Pinch...............
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Not your Daddys 4 door)
    2006 CBR F4i - (Sold)
    2007 Lexus IS - (Sold)
    2006 MazdaSpeed 6 - (Sold)
    Most recent cars list is too long

Err, yeah. No offense either. But your sig is really gross, and freaking HUGE. And I think it's kinda disgusting how all you ever talk about is dick. I'm sure you're a smart girl, you can come up with other topics of interest besides dick or sex one of these days.

Val for President.

wow, what a turn of events

p.s i pinch....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Err, yeah. No offense either. But your sig is really gross, and freaking HUGE. And I think it's kinda disgusting how all you ever talk about is dick. I'm sure you're a smart girl, you can come up with other topics of interest besides dick or sex one of these days.
    agreed

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

i have some tongs & butter ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

yawn.............another bs thread, imagine that

You're the girl that posted pictures of your friends car and there was a Citroen in the background? lol never seen a citroen in New York but hey, keep doing your thing.

LOL yea that was her

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

funny, did she ever reply to that?

Nope. Somebody should bump it. lol

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

Quote Originally Posted by dereksi
    Nope. Somebody should bump it. lol
    I'm on it.

LOL

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

damn it was to late to bump it, SpoonedEg should put that link in his sig. lol. I guess this is another female that has no business on this site.

i told that boy how i took the pics. and no i dont care what pple think. if i did? i wouldnt be talking about dick. nor would i take most of the things on IA seiously. fyi i have invovled myself in this website for many other reason than jus talking on here and talking about dick all the time. ive been on this website for alil while now. this is a great website but majority of the pple on here are not too intelligent to have a real conversation with (atleast the ones who post weekly). and i learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things on this site because its either out numbered, blown out of proportion, or jus plain stupid. (like getting mad about spelling and grammer) wtf? lol ( and if you take offense to this 1st parahgraph that must you im talkin about)

why bother to get upset or explain myself in detail, or care about how much pple will think about me if i like to talk about sex too much, or do i look stupid about askin a question about cars, and whatever bullshit that pple are so scared of doing.

i dont plane on winning pples approval about shit especially on IA. I am smart, and i who i am. and if you think you know me by these posts.......you have no fucking idea. lol and another thing....who gives a shit if you think i am turning you off by talking about sex. im not trying to impress anyone on here. and my sig?.....only those who dont understand passion and sudection and all those other things that goes on between 2 pple who care about who they are invovled with..........you wont like my sig. so tha fuck what......its a shame cause you mite not have experienced it anyway or you'll never have it with the person your with. But yes... you rather me put pics up that show womens tits and pple falling down stairs or getting hurt. o yeah thats reeeal cool huh? haha ok

and ive noticed when one doesnt agree with the rest of the site...because the main pple on here are good friends everyone turns on them. why is it like that. i dunno but hey thats how yall do on here. i could care less ....its not the end of the world for me if pple think im lying or dont find me attractive because of some statements i make on this site.

and yeas i wrote this thread scrappy because i wanted to blow off some steam like others do. or is it in tha wrong thread again and you want to place it somewhere else? it doesnt matter i still wrote what i wanted to say. scrappy i dont mind if you have something to say about my threads if i put it in the wrong place..... tell me instead of being sarcastic and then i could change it or you can move it to another section. i dont dislike you...i dont even know you.

why 2 different colors though

Nah you seem like you would be cool to chill with its just you say some things that you normally dont hear from a female. You do talk about dick and sex ALOT though.And as I said before you come across as a dude sometimes with your posts. Ahh but who gives a fuck? I dont

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    why 2 different colors though

lol cause i wrote alot..........and i know how some pple are they dont like to read so i changed tha colors so they would read it. some pple are jus like that.

thanx Derki but hey when you meet me in person you wont get that idea i promise. but im not a gurly girl either. some of us are tom boys........................ others need a man to do things cause they are lazy. that i am not.

hey im one out of many who love dick and talk about it. i jus shined a lil more than others thats why you noticed it. i have no shame

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy
    not trying to start shit once again, just stating something i have read in this... you say you dont care what people say about you and dont let it get to you, right? but yet you are making a "callout" thread because someone got to you on the boards.... :confused:

ooh they didnt get to me...i was annoyed by his actions. lol i am human. and i got more than 2 pms from him and got tired of it. so what i made call out. dont we all? thats my first one ever

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    lol cause i wrote alot..........and i know how some pple are they dont like to read so i changed tha colors so they would read it. some pple are jus like that.

thanx Derki but hey when you meet me in person you wont get that idea i promise. but im not a gurly girl either. some of us are tom boys........................ others need a man to do things cause they are lazy. that i am not.

hey im one out of many who love dick and talk about it. i jus shined a lil more than others thats why you noticed it. i have no shame

dont worry about what other people think....your sig is fine..I understood it(first time for everything)

Also you keep doing what you are doing...nothing wrong with talking about dick, and sex all the time...you are a strong girl...especially what you have been through the last year or so...as the famous 2pac said Kepp ya head up
    grand prix.....

aaaaaaaa BABYGURL........i love you tooo

god that was ghey ^^^ sorry

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

but ghey in the good way, two ladies

lol

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

ooh they didnt get to me...i was annoyed by his actions. lol i am human. and i got more than 2 pms from him and got tired of it. so what i made call out. dont we all? thats my first one ever
    if he managed to annoy u, then i would think he got to u?

^ lol

geez pple its not that serious to keep postin in here. everything is said and done. hold your thoughts cause no ones mind will change about this topic.

whatever if you say he got to me....if thats what you think fine. im not gonna argue about that

dont worry about him, he's going to a Civic Si meet....in a prelude.....

hahahaha

i told that boy how i took the pics. and no i dont care what pple think. if i did? i wouldnt be talking about dick. nor would i take most of the things on IA seiously. fyi i have invovled myself in this website for many other reason than jus talking on here and talking about dick all the time. ive been on this website for alil while now. this is a great website but majority of the pple on here are not too intelligent to have a real conversation with (atleast the ones who post weekly). and i learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things on this site because its either out numbered, blown out of proportion, or jus plain stupid. (like getting mad about spelling and grammer) wtf? lol ( and if you take offense to this 1st parahgraph that must you im talkin about)

why bother to get upset or explain myself in detail, or care about how much pple will think about me if i like to talk about sex too much, or do i look stupid about askin a question about cars, and whatever bullshit that pple are so scared of doing.

i dont plane on winning pples approval about shit especially on IA. I am smart, and i who i am. and if you think you know me by these posts.......you have no fucking idea. lol and another thing....who gives a shit if you think i am turning you off by talking about sex. im not trying to impress anyone on here. and my sig?.....only those who dont understand passion and sudection and all those other things that goes on between 2 pple who care about who they are invovled with..........you wont like my sig. so tha fuck what......its a shame cause you mite not have experienced it anyway or you'll never have it with the person your with. But yes... you rather me put pics up that show womens tits and pple falling down stairs or getting hurt. o yeah thats reeeal cool huh? haha ok

and ive noticed when one doesnt agree with the rest of the site...because the main pple on here are good friends everyone turns on them. why is it like that. i dunno but hey thats how yall do on here. i could care less ....its not the end of the world for me if pple think im lying or dont find me attractive because of some statements i make on this site.

and yeas i wrote this thread scrappy because i wanted to blow off some steam like others do. or is it in tha wrong thread again and you want to place it somewhere else? it doesnt matter i still wrote what i wanted to say. scrappy i dont mind if you have something to say about my threads if i put it in the wrong place..... tell me instead of being sarcastic and then i could change it or you can move it to another section. i dont dislike you...i dont even know you.
    LOL!!!!!!!! WTF does it have to do with understanding passion and seduction (not sudection, btw)? It has to do with not wanting to see a gigantic picture of a girl jerking a dude's cock, no matter how airbrushed and photoshopped it might be when I'm at my parents' house or at school, or somewhere in public. Plus it's huge. At least the other pics of boobs around here are relatively small so you can scroll past and be none the wiser.

You're stupid if you think someone doesn't understand love or passion if they don't think starting threads about piercing their clit or posting pictures of big dicks is cool. THIS IS A CAR WEBSITE. So far the only thing remotely automobile related I've seen from you is that picture of the jacked prelude you posted and the so-called lambo in brooklyn.

Apparently from all the reps I just got from my last post I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Val for President.

im bringin my Si to a 240sx meet, even tho they said only sr20 motors allowed

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    dont worry about him, he's going to a Civic Si meet....in a prelude.....

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

^ lol

geez pple its not that serious to keep postin in here. everything is said and done. hold your thoughts cause no ones mind will change about this topic.

whatever if you say he got to me....if thats what you think fine. im not gonna argue about that
    never said it was serious? but if someone annoyed me, i'd consider them having gotten to me, even if just a little.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast