Thread: GRR getiing FRUSTRATED, my car wont START

mm...Needs some Salt teh_mugen18's Avatar

Angry GRR getiing FRUSTRATED, my car wont START

kay...heres what ive done so far...

i checked the fuel pump, i checked the injectors, checked fuel filter, and fuel rail...so everything is good on the fuel side..

BUT, heres my problem; getting IGNITION.

Before, i kinda wasnt getting any ignition and now after a check yesterday, im getting very little spark. Is that my ignition coil being too weak?

Also I was wondering, does the dizzy have its own set of fuses? thats what i read in the Haynes manual. If so, could anyone tell me where they are?

REPS will be given for any help, im SO frustrated...

okay...after a check right NOW, im no longer getting ANY spark.

bump HELP

holy crap i think i figured it out...

the screw that was holding on the lil helicopter thing inside the dizzy had its screw fall off, so the dizzy ITSELF was spinning but the spark wasnt getting spread.

hope itll work if i put it back tohgether...

the rotor button lol. helicopter thing.

The EMPIRE

Barefoot Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by GM_TUNER
    lil helicopter thing
    good job finding it.

hehe, and the screw for it was still magnetized on the bottom of the ignition coil too...

okay. it still aint starting. but i think my plugs are fouled out now, cuz yesterday they did get kinda wet when we were trying to figure out whether i had spark or not....

Is there another way i can test for spark without using a spark plug to ground thing and seeing if theres a lil blue jolt on the plug? cuz i think my plugs are out and wont spark anyways...
    Last edited by GM_TUNER; 04-30-2008 at 04:17 PM.

fixed it! lol after two days of combing through the dizzy

repz/thanks to all yall that helped

dang....must spread reps around before giving to EmminoDaGreat and no_mo_hondas..

Barefoot Motorsports

lol glade u fixed it again.

Quote Originally Posted by GM_TUNER
    holy crap i think i figured it out...

the screw that was holding on the lil helicopter thing inside the dizzy had its screw fall off, so the dizzy ITSELF was spinning but the spark wasnt getting spread.

hope itll work if i put it back tohgether...

so the what-u-ma-call-it was loose and the do-hicky didnt get spark and all this time the helicopter thing-a-ma-gige was the problem........lol

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

*looks at OP's screen name* ..... *looks at thread title* .....

*leaves*

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

Quote Originally Posted by xPhantomSilviax
    *looks at OP's screen name* ..... *looks at thread title* .....

*leaves*
    He's talking about an integra dumbass.
    "I get worried when it STOPS leaking."

Quote Originally Posted by itsnotarex
    He's talking about an integra dumbass.
    I know, pussbag.

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

PS.. hope you LOVE your reps you just got.

PS.. hope you LOVE your reps you just got.
    I do, actually...thank you!

You would.

Dude, grow up... Like I give a ****.

it's just that this guy gets a ridiculous amount of **** because he was stuck with a sunfire for a long time. It was what he had, and he did what he could with it. Now he keeps getting ragged on even though he's got an "IA Acceptable ride." Joel (OP) is a great guy, from what I know of him. He's doing the best he can to make his car run the way it should, and ultimately what he wants it to be. He was asking for help and you were being a prick, plain and simple.

And you're an idiot for resorting to something as stupid like negative repping me because I called you a dumbass for saying something that made you sound like you were, in fact, a dumbass.

**** off, basically. Follow that?

Seems like you found the problem though, Joel. Glad to hear it. Hope to see you thursday.

haha who's the dumbass? You. For one, don't call me dude... I don't know you well enough for you to even fathom considering yourself on friendly terms with me. Until I do, Almighty Import Queen Emily will do just fine, thanks. Second, I don't care if he drives a porsche. If I see something I think is even remotely funny, I'm gonna have a smartass comment on it. It's what I do. You don't like it? You can GTFO. Third, the reason for the negative reps is because you based your entire opinion of me on a single smartass comment I made. If you wanted to call me a smartass, I would have rolled with it and been just fine. But the fact that you even let the thought that I am anything less than brilliant twinkle in your mind is what earned you your rep masterpiece that you will have the pleasure of looking at each and every time you check your reps. As I said before, I don't care if he drives a Mazda or a Maserati... His screen name says what it says, and his little under-screen name note says what it says as well. IMHO, it's like bragging about mediocrity, but judging from your titles, that's one of your specialties.

Long story short, you can piss and moan as much as you want, but in the long run, you will only make yourself look like a fool, and I will sit and laugh at you, and then move on with my life, while you sit there and say "Damn... I wish I had never messed with her."

Good day, sir.

haha who's the dumbass? You. For one, don't call me dude... I don't know you well enough for you to even fathom considering yourself on friendly terms with me. Until I do, Almighty Import Queen Emily will do just fine, thanks. Second, I don't care if he drives a porsche. If I see something I think is even remotely funny, I'm gonna have a smartass comment on it. It's what I do. You don't like it? You can GTFO. Third, the reason for the negative reps is because you based your entire opinion of me on a single smartass comment I made. If you wanted to call me a smartass, I would have rolled with it and been just fine. But the fact that you even let the thought that I am anything less than brilliant twinkle in your mind is what earned you your rep masterpiece that you will have the pleasure of looking at each and every time you check your reps. As I said before, I don't care if he drives a Mazda or a Maserati... His screen name says what it says, and his little under-screen name note says what it says as well. IMHO, it's like bragging about mediocrity, but judging from your titles, that's one of your specialties.

Long story short, you can piss and moan as much as you want, but in the long run, you will only make yourself look like a fool, and I will sit and laugh at you, and then move on with my life, while you sit there and say "Damn... I wish I had never messed with her."

Good day, sir.
    OMFGGGGGGGGG OWNEDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    OMFGGGGGGGGG OWNEDDDDDD
    Would you care to point out where exactly you see that?

dizzy's go bad all the time. Replace it. Stop jerking around with other stupid stuff. Go to a junk yard and get a full distributor.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

haha who's the dumbass? You. For one, don't call me dude... I don't know you well enough for you to even fathom considering yourself on friendly terms with me. Until I do, Almighty Import Queen Emily will do just fine, thanks. Second, I don't care if he drives a porsche. If I see something I think is even remotely funny, I'm gonna have a smartass comment on it. It's what I do. You don't like it? You can GTFO. Third, the reason for the negative reps is because you based your entire opinion of me on a single smartass comment I made. If you wanted to call me a smartass, I would have rolled with it and been just fine. But the fact that you even let the thought that I am anything less than brilliant twinkle in your mind is what earned you your rep masterpiece that you will have the pleasure of looking at each and every time you check your reps. [b\As I said before, I don't care if he drives a Mazda or a Maserati... [/b]His screen name says what it says, and his little under-screen name note says what it says as well. IMHO, it's like bragging about mediocrity, but judging from your titles, that's one of your specialties.
    There is one little discrepancy that gives the other team a hit in your bid for a no hitter. This is noted with bold type and a larger than the rest font size. Don't worry, though, as I am semi-proud of your QD-esque ass reaming of this guy. He completely took your comment more to heart than even the OP himself. Carry on. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

lol I couldn't think of a cheap American car that started with a P so I changed it up. I almost said Peugot, but then I figured that someone would be like "ZOMG EDM IS THE NEW JDM!"

-- you must spread more reputation around before giving it to quickdodge again