Thread: Setup or Harrassed by the cops on vacation?

Default Setup or Harrassed by the cops on vacation?

Me and Blues went to Tybee Island for a few days as some of you know. We went out to get some food and the cops are like fleas dwn there. Well after being there for like 3 days driving alll over the place she drove. This one night she just happen to be too tired to drive so i drove to Dominos. Like 50 feet from the hotel we get pulled over in her car. Cop tells me her tailight is broken and it is a writeable offense. Im like ok, whats ur point? Hes like im gonna run ur license and run the tag and if everything is clear then ill just write u a warning.

The light is missing a piece of the reverse light. all of the brake and tailight light cover (red) is still there. I get a warning and turn into the hotel. She talking bout shes was so pissed. Im like WTF u tom bout, i got the damn warning!!

go back and kick his ass !!!!!

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

that was dumb ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

yeah, i was gon mention suntin bout dat light.....j/p LIRL
    thats fucked up tho, good with tha warning tho

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    yeah, i was gon mention suntin bout dat light.....j/p LIRL
    thats fucked up tho, good with tha warning tho
    fuc him and his damn warning. he lucky blues was in the car or i wouldve kicked his ass and pimped his car around the beach.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    fuc him and his damn warning. he lucky blues was in the car or i wouldve kicked his ass and pimped his car around the beach.

*warning* furious black man on the loose.

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Quote Originally Posted by nolimitsteveo
    that was dumb ..
    I concur... thats so effin gay.

i wouldve kicked his ass and pimped his car around the beach.

LOL! Yeah, I saw something almost as stupid as that the other night. I was leaving work and was sitting at the intersection of Old Norcross Road and Breckinridge. There was a police officer on the other side of the intersection. Well, we're both waiting for the light to change when this car comes down Old Norcross with his lights completely off (its after midnight at the time). A car coming the other direction flashed his lights at the car like four times to get his attention. Well, the cop pulled over the car FLASHING his lights instead of the car with his lights completely off. Now that's fucked up. Hey, does it really matter that your taillight was broken? All the red was there and the reverse light is clear so it being broken really won't affect anything. That's pretty fucked up.

Harrassed??? You got a warning!! Try having a cop cut 4 lanes on the hwy to pull me over to give me a ticket for having a license plate frame.LOL fuckers

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

Quote Originally Posted by swiftblaze
    LOL! Yeah, I saw something almost as stupid as that the other night. I was leaving work and was sitting at the intersection of Old Norcross Road and Breckinridge. There was a police officer on the other side of the intersection. Well, we're both waiting for the light to change when this car comes down Old Norcross with his lights completely off (its after midnight at the time). A car coming the other direction flashed his lights at the car like four times to get his attention. Well, the cop pulled over the car FLASHING his lights instead of the car with his lights completely off. Now that's fucked up. Hey, does it really matter that your taillight was broken? All the red was there and the reverse light is clear so it being broken really won't affect anything. That's pretty fucked up.
    Ive heard of ppl getting tickets for warning ppl that cops were near. IMO Thats probably why he pulled him over instead of the other guy

cops are crazy
    grand prix.....

Quit your fucking whining, bitch. You wanna talk about harrassment? Try getting thrown into the back of a cop car 4 times for no reason. Try having 53 FUCKING TICKETS. You don't know what harrassment is.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

All Motor.. For Now

oh damn

All Motor.. For Now

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Quit your fucking whining, bitch. You wanna talk about harrassment? Try getting thrown into the back of a cop car 4 times for no reason. Try having 53 FUCKING TICKETS. You don't know what harrassment is.
    is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibsr20
    is that possible?
    You wanna see my book of tickets? I still have most of them. Or are you talking about the thrown in the back of cop cars? There were witnesses for a couple of them.

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, but I am stating the truth. I don't have to prove shit, nor do I feel I need to lie about something so stupid.

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    WTf u tom bout. Ive been harrassed b4 and worse shit than getting thrown in the back of a cop car. Ive been threatened to had the dogs unleashed on me. Turned out they thought we might have drugs and shit. They searched me and my friends (shoes, boxers, cigarette boxes and my car) and told us to get outta the parking lot. All ur tickets are prolly for bitchin about something, like ur new panties just dnt feel the way u thought they would or something.

WTf u tom bout. Ive been harrassed b4 and worse shit than getting thrown in the back of a cop car. Ive been threatened to had the dogs unleashed on me. Turned out they thought we might have drugs and shit. They searched me and my friends (shoes, boxers, cigarette boxes and my car) and told us to get outta the parking lot. All ur tickets are prolly for bitchin about something, like ur new panties just dnt feel the way u thought they would or something.
    Ya know, your little bitch wannabe e-thug attitude is getting old. You know and I know you ain't about shit.