Thread: F/S Never used remote car starter!

ghostgal

Default F/S Never used remote car starter!

Never used remote car starter going to put it in my sxt ,changed mind. Want 50 shipped payed 75 bucks on clearence at walmart moving to a super walmart.Bulldog security is the name of it.

those blow up your car.........
    Its just a bodykit

ghostgal

Never heard of that and so many rides have them so I put it in my sxt wow is it nice to just press a button a start my auto sxt beats going out and startin. Ive heard they are illegal in sticks.

they will not blow up your car.and they are not illegal on 5speeds.most shops wont put them on a 5speed b/c people leave there car in gear. and then they come out and start there car and then what. your car has hit something. then the customer tries to make the shop that installed pay for the damages. thought that might help
    Can't advertise.

ghostgal

Thanks for the help and only heard its illegal for sticks over on srtfroums . Anyway I have another for sale the same model . Got another one for my modded 1st gen neon but decided not to install it. 45 bucks shipped.