Thread: FS: Full-Race A/C friendly Ramhorn w/3" SS DP - B-series

Default FS: Full-Race A/C friendly Ramhorn w/3" SS DP - B-series

Being trying to get a DD CRX and was trying to trade this plus others but it's not that easy so I will sell each item till I can get a CRX.

Starting with this Full-Race A/C friendly Ramhorn manifold T3 flanged and wastegate is 44mm vband flanged with the 1600 HPC black coating. The #3 runner is tapped for an EGT but it has a cap on it right now.

The DP is a Full-race SS 3" downpipe with flex pipe 2xO2 bungs(O2 and wide-band). The DP is flanged with a 3" V-band cause it was used on the GT30 turbo. The DP has the expected dents and scraps on the bottom of it as pictured

I'm asking $850 for both, don't really want to get rid of it but I need the cash to get a DD. New for both from FR is $1600 + shipping

If anyone wants to trade me for a CRX hit me up cause I have other parts that I will throw in.

Best way to reach me is text 786-942-1528 or just PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mani-jpg   -dp-jpg  
    EK needs a new tune? baby needs more boost so a good tuner is needed....anyone?

So boring at work today so bump.......buy this so I can get myself a CRX people.

bump cause i looked
    (((((No more 4 door))))))

Thanks everyone,

For those that wants boost and A/C this is the best solution

And I am willing to trade this plus others for a CRX. PM me and I will give you the list of goodies cause I don't have pics of them and the mods will delete my thread

Back from the dead.

Never traded this and it's being sitting for a bit so I am gonna let this go for $600 if anyone is interested. Text me at 7 8 6 - 9 4 2 - 1 5 2 8 will meet up with you if interested.

Pictures are not working but if you text me I can send you the pics of the mani and DP thru text.

Certified Gearhead

u still got the ramhorn lmk

bump