Thread: Help installing intake on my 300ZX

Question Help installing intake on my 300ZX

I went by Z1 today to pick up some goodies. I bought some misc. parts and a jim wolf pop charger. I need help installing the pop charger. Not installing the actual thing, but. How do I get the fiberglass panel that covers the actual filter of the car off. I took off the two bolts in the engine bay but it dosent seem to want to give loose. I called Z1 and they said it just pops off and after looking at it closer it looks like there are some more bolts holding it in. I just wanted to ask how so i dont end up buying another $50 panel.

theres only two bolts...just pull it towards the engine, its just slips under the bumper.

No way mine is different or some shit because I was just messing with it and I was just looking at the two bolts. they went from the inside of the panel to the outside and were certanly bolted in. But I may be wrong I will go back and check to be sure.

Ok I finally got that shit figured out. lol. they were right in front of my eyes. I took the two that held the panel off but not the 2 that held the brackets on. Stupid me :idb: