Thread: anyone ever been to a girls gone wild event?

Default anyone ever been to a girls gone wild event?

ok, well abilene texas sucks fukin balls, it has next to nothing to do with imports. which is all i really care for, but luckily this town may be able to revive its right of deserving to exist. girls gone wild is having some sort of event in my town. just wanted to know what their little events usually consisted of. military is free before 9 and a whole bunch of people from the shop are going so i might end up going (what my wifes thinks = no concern! haha ok alittle, maybe, i dont know)
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

sounds almost as cool as some backwoods strip club in alabama
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

should be pretty much self explanitory whats gonna happen the question is are there any decent looking girls in the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan®
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    should be pretty much self explanitory whats gonna happen the question is are there any decent looking girls in the area.
    Basically, lol. Just gonna be a bunch of drunk b*tches screaming and exposing themselves, while a bunch of drunken frat boys scream at the bunch of drunk screaming b*tches that are exposing themselves for the drunken screaming frat boys that are screaming for the drunk exposed b*tches...

WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria

i have been there to some beach bar. lots of hot chicks too many stupid air force dorks.
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf
    i have been there to some beach bar. lots of hot chicks too many stupid air force dorks.

hahahahaha cahksucker! dont get your name put on a bomb! hah, no im not going to lie, there is ALOT of dorks in the airforce, i dont know how most of them make it through basic. this one guy in my shop is obsessed with ninjas, he is 21, plays yugioh, talks to himself, does questionable things, and his mental stability is literally questioned by everyone he meets. there was even a guy i didnt even know or work with one day i sat beside in the bx food court, and he was talking about some guy and how weird he was. so i decided to interrupt and ask if he was talking about "john doe" and he was!
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

Quote Originally Posted by MR.org
    sounds almost as cool as some backwoods strip club in alabama
    i know incestuous acts like seeing close ones bare all at the strip club may be cool out where your from, alabama, or georgia west side state line, i dont know.....but thats not the case out here...sorry
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

your wife must be fat or something....b/c i damn sure know i would rather spend my night beating the bottom out of my wife than at a girls gone wild anything....you ever see any of the video series? weak, son, its weak....

let me know when vivid comes to town
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

no cant say ive seen any of the videos, just tv commercials. and yeah spending the night with my wife would be fine on any other day, but she is going to be at her moms for a week in mississippi or something. i figure ill just tell her since she is getting her one personal vacation im going to have my own person vacation here. i never got to have a damn bachelor's party anyway, might as well check out the strip clubs out here too
    - 1993 Honda Civic VX
    - 2008 Acura TL-S

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

eh,.. they used to come to 1150, and it really sux.. lol.. see some boobies, big deal
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B
    eh,.. they used to come to 1150, and it really sux.. lol.. see some boobies, big deal
    i like :boobies:
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.

i have.. its straight..

Certified Gearhead

i went to one at a bar..nothing to do with cars. saw some tits and booties shaking. it wasnt that great, but i mean better than had they not been there and i just been at the bar.

My cousin films for them and I know he has had some crazy stories but I haven't talked to him since last spring break.

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

i have! i think i'm actually on one of them? don't remember which one it was for. but yeah i had fun lol besides whats terrible about free drinks and hot chicks with nice boobs? tackle drunk beaches!