Thread: ooo, ooo, look what came in today.

Talking ooo, ooo, look what came in today.

UPS just drop off my Webber verlocity stacks thanks to SOHC_STUDENT from d-series.org for point me in the right direction to buy them. as you see they are freaking huge. they are on my CR600RR right now but they'll be on my GSX1000 which i got free thanks 93TSi from v8smokers.com. the GSXR have a 42mm pendulem compare to the CBR which are 40mm.

the before look of my CBR600rr.

and know with the webber stackers.

here's what they'll be looking on my GSXR1000 which i'm fabbing to do and it has been done before.

here's ITBs added to a 96-00 honda the guy who owns this motor help me get the stacks.

here's a b-motor w/them.

for those who don't know. with a little work: itbs, with a stage 2 cam, hi-compression piston 12:1 and a simple tune this will yield 175whp. and since i'm doing a full racing head and a shit load of other work. i'm gurantee 200whp+. but compare to those making a shit load of power turbo. it's still alot of power for a 1,900lbs car. it's good for mid/upper 13's. i'm still doing some research cause this will make tons of hp on the top end but lack a bit in the bottom end. i'm researching in staggered stack for having power thru powerband. i'll keep you updated.
    Speak English Or Die!

1 monkey power = 0.332 hp.

Those are sick!:boobies:

If I could get a set of itb's and velocity stacks on my setup, I would be a monster on the streets! Key to itb's though is to get it tuned right.
    Trend settin'

thank man.
    Speak English Or Die!

1 monkey power = 0.332 hp.

Cloning

feel like TL mode